Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#581)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannpann View Post
all of the stuff that was written in "8 reasins why God hates the faroe island" was wrong, even the flag that was put up was wrong. How can you then say that there was nothing wrong, you idiot ???
I know alot better about the faroe island than you, and I am only 15 years old, and am able to see how stupid this site is. and i am clearly able to see that may of you think you are better than us !!!

yes i do love jesus, I love him of all my heart, and I don't care if you call me a fluffy bunny chritian.
Why are you posting on this forum if you are 15. I thought the minimum age was 18.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#582)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

hannpann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hannpann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Brother Cranky has backed up all statements so I do not think he is lying. I have read your questions directed at Brother and he has taken time to explain things to you.

You should take time to reflect on things and start turning towards the Lord for guidance.
all the back up he has got is from his own retarded brain, he hasn't read anot the things, and just says what he want's to....
(#583)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

hannpann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hannpann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Why are you posting on this forum if you are 15. I thought the minimum age was 18.
because I am on my sisters account :p hehehe XD
(#584)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
because I am on my sisters account :p hehehe XD
I think you are in no position to criticize Brother Cranky then. You are posting underage and misrepresenting yourself as your sister.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#585)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I think you are in no position to criticize Brother Cranky then. You are posting underage and misrepresenting yourself as your sister.
dude, I am in more position than him to talk about my home country, when he only tells lies about it !!
(#586)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
dude, I am in more position than him to talk about my home country, when he only tells lies about it !!
You should contemplate this Bible verse;

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

From that verse you see that you cannot accuse Brother Cranky because you have admitted to sinning to gain access to this forum.

(#587)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
You should contemplate this Bible verse;

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

From that verse you see that you cannot accuse Brother Cranky because you have admitted to sinning to gain access to this forum.
are you stupid ??? Now it is the true one that is online, and that wrote the text just before !!! I have't lied to get an account on here !!!

don't blame before you know !!!
(#588)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
are you stupid ??? Now it is the true one that is online, and that wrote the text just before !!! I have't lied to get an account on here !!!

Don't you have some fishing or whale killing to do. Your posts here are clearly a waste of your time as well as our time.

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#589)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:

You were the one who said you are 15 and using your sisters account. By doing so you have lied to get an account on this forum.

(#590)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
Don't you have some fishing or whale killing to do. Your posts here are clearly a waste of your time as well as our time.
to bad for you there aren't any pilot whales right now, so I will keep being here. hehehe.
(#591)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
to bad for you there aren't any pilot whales right now, so I will keep being here. hehehe.
Don't you have some school work to do.

(#592)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
You were the one who said you are 15 and using your sisters account. By doing so you have lied to get an account on this forum.
I am the older sister, com on, it is 11 hours since she was online, so you can't say i am lying, wich is why I said: don't blame before you know. !!
(#593)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Don't you have some school work to do.
naah, we have one week of free time right now...
(#594)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
I am the older sister, com on, it is 11 hours since she was online, so you can't say i am lying, wich is why I said: don't blame before you know. !!
So you change your story when you get caught out. You should not tell lies. God does not like people telling lies.

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

(#595)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
So you change your story when you get caught out. You should not tell lies. God does not like people telling lies.

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:
naah, this is just stupid.... This page is full off idiots, that think they are something...
you don't have to aswere to this, because I already know that you will answere: we aren't idiots, we are true christians.
(#596)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-12-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
naah, this is just stupid.... This page is full off idiots, that think they are something...
you don't have to aswere to this, because I already know that you will answere: we aren't idiots, we are true christians.
Okay hannpann, here's a another serious question for you. It would be nice if you actually tries to be honest this time.
Do you consider yourself a Christian?

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#597)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.awesomeness has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-15-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
Okay hannpann, here's a another serious question for you. It would be nice if you actually tries to be honest this time.
Do you consider yourself a Christian?
I wonder why hannpann suddenly went silent
(#598)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

faroese_and_proud is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.faroese_and_proud is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-22-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Being an expert in the field of international flags, I can assure you the correct flag is being used now.

It's amazing by the way how few people are experts in this field. Many people do not even seem to know what the flag of their own country, the country they live in, looks like! Truly amazing.
haha!!! expert my ass that is the Icelandic flag! get your facts strait before claiming to be a so called expert!
(#599)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

faroese_and_proud is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.faroese_and_proud is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-22-2010, 03:30 PM

i think all of you should be ashamed of yourselves!! and i would like to point out that Scandinavians are among the most beautiful people on this earth, and the faroese are far from inbreeds we have a very wide rage of heritage, id like to tell u that much, and our national holiday which u so obviously have no clue about what so ever is called saint olaf´s wake, and we ARE mostly Christians and Baptists here we do NOT worship the devil or practice witchcraft tho i personally am not a believer of any religion, and we have absolutely nothing what so ever to do with Egypt or its Pharaohs at any point in history.
we are a small semi independent province to Denmark, therefor no need for an official government, we have a parliament and a prime minister and we have laws against under age drinking but like every other country there will always be under age drinking not like anyone can stop it, and in no way are we sheep shaggers and the person who wrote those reasons has a sick twisted mind for thinking that and is probably in a barn stroking a little lamb from behind as we speak! we have a ram yes so what! America´s national symbol is a bald eagle! does that mean that every American is a high flying fag pothead NO! it doesn't.
we are proud of who we are and where come from, so believe what u want, a load of bs or the facts and we´ll see who "burns in hell"
(#600)
Old
True Christian™ Creation Cosmologist
Strong in Spirit and Filled With Christ's Wisdom
A Greater Genius Than Einstein, Hawking, and Sagan Combined
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College True Scientist™ TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture The Lord’s Witness Wound Gold Tither Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life

Brother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Alex has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 10-23-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faroese_and_proud View Post
i think all of you should be ashamed of yourselves!! and i would like to point out that Scandinavians are among the most beautiful people on this earth, and the faroese are far from inbreeds we have a very wide rage of heritage, id like to tell u that much, and our national holiday which u so obviously have no clue about what so ever is called saint olaf´s wake, and we ARE mostly Christians and Baptists here we do NOT worship the devil or practice witchcraft tho i personally am not a believer of any religion, and we have absolutely nothing what so ever to do with Egypt or its Pharaohs at any point in history.
we are a small semi independent province to Denmark, therefor no need for an official government, we have a parliament and a prime minister and we have laws against under age drinking but like every other country there will always be under age drinking not like anyone can stop it, and in no way are we sheep shaggers and the person who wrote those reasons has a sick twisted mind for thinking that and is probably in a barn stroking a little lamb from behind as we speak! we have a ram yes so what! America´s national symbol is a bald eagle! does that mean that every American is a high flying fag pothead NO! it doesn't.
we are proud of who we are and where come from, so believe what u want, a load of bs or the facts and we´ll see who "burns in hell"
Why the hate, friend? It is a fact that, unless they repent, the Faroese people will be turned into hell along with all the other nations that hate God. Why do you hate Jesus so much?

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

PROOF: America in the Bible!
8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
(Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
Facebook!