X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS to take over the Vatican and Lambeth Palace

In the wake of the Poop offering up the Vatican to ISIS families, Justin Welby the Archbishop of Canterbury (the English wannabe poop) has offered up his residence, Lambeth Palace, in the heart of London to more ISIS families.

The loony Justin Welby

It's directly opposite the British Houses of Parliament with only the Thames River separating the buildings. So ISIS will be able to aim missiles at the Brits from their bedroom windows. Not that that's a bad thing.

Lambeth Palace

Originally posted by mad Justin Welby
    London (AFP) - The Archbishop of Canterbury has offered to host one or two refugee families in a four-bedroom cottage on the grounds of his Lambeth Palace residence in London, a spokeswoman said on Sunday.
    "As a Christian who leads the Church of England it is something he feels absolutely passionate about," a spokeswoman for Welby said, adding that the building could house "a family or two".
    "As the archbishop has said, Jesus was a refugee."
    Anglican leader Justin Welby's offer comes after Pope Francis said the Vatican would host two refugee families and urged all of Europe's tens of thousands of Catholic parishes to host a family.
    It was confirmed on Friday that one refugee family has already moved into the Vatican.
    Welby's office said that the archbishop had been considering his move for "a while".
    The cottage is currently being redecorated.
    The Sunday Times newspaper reported that the rent for the refugees will be paid for by charitable funds under the archbishop's personal control.
    Welby has been critical of Prime Minister David Cameron's recent offer to take in an extra 20,000 Syrian refugees over the next five years, calling it a "very slim response".
    The archbishop lives with his family on the top floor of the palace and this month opened up the rest of the building to a new community of young Christians from around the world.
    Lambeth Palace, which dates back to the 15th century, lies on the south bank of the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament.
    sigpic

Re: ISIS to take over the Vatican and Lambeth Palace

This is expected yet deeply disturbing. I have spent hours pondering WHY these clerics would accommodate the enemies of Jesus. The answer: Like begets like. The enemies of Jesus are gathering in these hotspots of hate, from where they will try to conquer the world in the preparation for Armageddon!

Exodus 1:10
    Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

It's the End of Times.

Also secular politicians are now choosing their sides. The prime minister of the desolate, insignificant and useless Sinland has announced that he will accommodate Islamists in his very home. The final battle will begin in Europe, it seems certain now. I am happy to announce that I won't be participating as I will be meeting Jesus in the clouds (1 Thessalonians 4:17) and ascending to Heaven with you, dearest Brethren and Sisters!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

This is just so typical of the hypocrisy of the Archbish!

Welby has been critical of Prime Minister David Cameron's recent offer to take in an extra 20,000 Syrian refugees over the next five years, calling it a "very slim response".
      And yet how many has he offered to take? 2 families, is how many! By the time half of every family has drowned on the way, that amounts to about 4 people.

Anyway, these false-god-worshiping Egyptians won't want to stay in either place, because the Vatican only has a train station for freight and Lambeth Palace is a long way from the Eurostar terminus in London (and with a river in the way - we all know how incompetent they are around water). So how would they get to Hungary, which is where they all want to go?
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

How many of these terrorist families are going to be moving into the white house?
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          How many of these terrorist families are going to be moving into the white house?
          Did you mean to ask how many more terrorist families are going to be housed there, Brother?

My dear husband says that this is even more of a disgrace than I first thought:

As he so wisely points out, Welby lives in Lambeth Palace:

This is a desirable riverside property of fairly generous proportions, and Welby's children are grown up and well able to fend for themselves.

The Pope lives in the Vatican and has no children to house.

As you can see, even if you don't want them barbecuing sheep indoors, there's quite a lot of tent space there.

Cameron, by contrast, lives with his wife and 3 small children in a poky, ill-lit apartment above his office.

He can't even afford to employ kitchen staff. And yet, which of them has offered to house 20,000 refugees?

My husband says please don't misunderstand him. Cameron is obviously a mere tool of muslimofascism and an idiot to invite these robbing gypsies into his home. But that doesn't alter the fact that the Archbishop and the Pope are simply sucking up to their fluffy-bunny acolytes while doing very little beyond employing a couple of new pool boys. Do we see them offering homes to True Christians? No, we don't!

YiC
          Joanna
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post

Are they the terrorists the pope has agreed to house?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X