X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?

oh wow.

Comment

Originally posted by -NO DATA- View Post
      oh wow.

'
      sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
        I know, right? Those damned secularists sticking their unsaved noses into MY business! And it's not like I did anything illegal OR unBiblical!

You're right friend, there are some sick people out there! Say, you ought to start an introduction thread, you seem like our kind of person!
        I was actually talking about you Mr. Portway, about Mr. Hutchins and about Good Christian Woman.

Comment

'
          I'm sorry but if i explained the sexual innuendo it would just offend you and we wouldn't want that now would we?

Comment

Originally posted by nednil View Post
            I was actually talking about you Mr. Portway, about Mr. Hutchins and about Good Christian Woman.
            Wait a minute, you think we are the sick ones? How so? If you've read the whole thread, you know that:

1 ) No laws were broken. The marriage license was filed in New Hampshire, which has the most Biblical marriage laws in the US. Sure, the ceremony was in Iowa, but that hardly matters. And we didn't break any of God's laws.

B ) Both of Naomi's parents and I signed off on the arrangement. I assume you know that Naomi, being a minor, is legally unable to consent at this point. Her parents were legally bound and responsible for her well being, as I am now, being her husband and all.

I don't see where any of that is sick, I really don't.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but if i explained the sexual innuendo it would just offend you and we wouldn't want that now would we?
              All of you atheists are perverts! You see sex everywhere you look! Why do you have to take something as beautiful as my holy union to my lovely young wife and drag it through the mud?

You know, I sometimes let her read this forum. Now, she's just going to be even MORE self-conscious about how I feel about the taste of her pie. I hope you're happy!
              sigpic

Comment

I don't see where any of that is sick, I really don't.
                You paid money for her...she is now pretty much a prostitute with a contract.

Comment

You paid money for her...she is now pretty much a prostitute with a contract.

Read the thread!
                  sigpic

Comment

You mean the thread titled " Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?" i think i understand the basics.

Comment

You mean the thread titled " Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?" i think i understand the basics.
                      No, you obviously don't. READ THE THREAD or STFU!

(The 'F' stands for Frig. I don't have a potty mouth)
                      sigpic

Comment

Exactly which state are you in anyways? Because last i heard the lowest legal age of consent in the states was 16.

Comment

Exactly which state are you in anyways? Because last i heard the lowest legal age of consent in the states was 16.

READ
                          THE
                          THREAD!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm more then willing to bet the name of the state your from has less letters then that post, and would have been faster.

Comment

READ
                              THE

THREAD!!!
                              I'm more then willing to bet the name of the state your from has less letters then that post, and would have been faster.
                              Friend, which of the three words that Brother Portway posted for you are you incapable of understanding?
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by nednil View Post
                                Truly some sick people over here..
                                Yes, they simply can't let a young bride be happy before God, bear children and run a home. They have to come barging in with their wholly made up secular values claiming the moral high ground in defiance of God. It's dreadful.
                                sigpic
                                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                                The truth about volcanos
                                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X