Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Women
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo - 02-08-2011, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitlins View Post
As I was only trying to mend her ways as well.

Every post I say how I love Jesus and how he is the one and only. I dont understand where these accusations are coming from
You say you love Jesus, but your actions don't show that to be the case. You attack the good Sister who is a True Christian lady. Jesus warned us about people like you in the KJV1611 Bible and is very clear about how to recognize good works:

Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

I pray that you repent and begin to bring forth good fruit....

Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
so a fool returneth to his folly