X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Steven Anderson's take on Paris shootings and Eagles of Death Metal

Godly Pastor Steve is back in action and does it again!

So they went to a satanic death metal concert and are surprised they got death and Satan's religion?

Enjoy the rest of the lovely sermon here

Re: Pastor Steven Anderson's take on Paris shootings and Eagles of Death Metal

Originally posted by Bjorn Jensen View Post
    Godly Pastor Steve is back in action and does it again!

So they went to a satanic death metal concert and are surprised they got death and Satan's religion?
    This clearly demonstrates the evils of this death metal. It was not that long ago, when Richard Dawkins came out by revealing that he is not an atheist, but a full blown satanist and a lead singer of some death metal band called Nightwish.

Now this. It is really a surprise, that people who got killed in Paris were listening to this death metal of Eagles?

Make sure that your kids are not listening satanic tunes such as Hotel California. I'll post a messicant version of the song just in case, so no normal people will understand the satanic message of this song.

Comment

Re: Pastor Steven Anderson's take on Paris shootings and Eagles of Death Metal

I fear no Satanic music Brother Alphonse. With my Trusty iChristian 7G I am safe as it detects things bad and mutes instantly. I will be releasing the new version later on in the month with a new update iOMG 7.7.7. People just wont believe what they're seeing.
      Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X