X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short.

Here is a visual diagram to explain to women what their skirt length means to a man:

Don't be a slut and don't get raped.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short.

I do not know, I think even prudish women are asking for it. In my experience, anytime a female 'flashes the skin' they are 'flashing for sin' and begging to be raped. I never let beggars go unpunished.
    Isaiah 8:21
    And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. (edit) as the penis come upon them(edit).

Proverbs 20:4
    The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.
    Last edited by Deaner; 01-30-2013, 06:24 AM. Reason: Deaner's Weiner
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      I do not know, I think even prudish women are asking for it. In my experience, anytime a female 'flashes the skin' they are 'flashing for sin' and begging to be raped. I never let beggars go unpunished.
      Isaiah 8:21
      And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

Proverbs 20:4
      The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.
      A good observation.

'Asking for it' should be very much lower.

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        Here is a visual diagram to explain to women what their skirt length means to a man:

I'm still confused. I'd do anything from matronly to whore if it's bent over.

Comment

I think anything above "matronly" is being whorish.

These are an example of my day-to-day skirts.

Although when looking for these images, I was amazed at how slutish a full length denim skirt could be. No mater how long your skirt it, it's a rape magnet if it's cut up to the waist band. Or if it's so tight that you can't bend over (although that may make it more difficult for your rapist to get into).
          Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post

Although when looking for these images, I was amazed at how slutish a full length denim skirt could be. No mater how long your skirt it, it's a rape magnet if it's cut up to the waist band. Or if it's so tight that you can't bend over (although that may make it more difficult for your rapist to get into).
            And women would be advised to not wear highly polished shoes.

No one wants to fall victim to so called reflected glory

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Those skirts are appropriate AND lovely! So many women do not seem to understand that one can look neat and presentable without being a whore! The OP's picture is so succint, and it makes me quite anxious to look at it, only your husband should see that much of your leg! The lady in the first picture is wearing an extremely improper top, it is terrible to expose your chest like that!

A good Christian woman should not be tempting our Christian brothers to sin!
              "That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."
              Joshua 4:24
              Sister Myrna on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/BiblicalLite...ithSisterMyrna

Comment

Originally posted by WalkingInTheLight View Post
                Those skirts are appropriate AND lovely! So many women do not seem to understand that one can look neat and presentable without being a whore! The OP's picture is so succint, and it makes me quite anxious to look at it, only your husband should see that much of your leg! The lady in the first picture is wearing an extremely improper top, it is terrible to expose your chest like that!

Yes it's improper, but if you saw some of the other full length skirts out there.

Here's a tip ladies, if your "full length" skirt is cut up to your cooch, it's not modest.
                Drama queen

Comment

Or if it's so tight that you can't bend over (although that may make it more difficult for your rapist to get into).
                  We'll get in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                    And women would be advised to not wear highly polished shoes.

No one wants to fall victim to so called reflected glory

YIC
                    You got highly polished panties?

Comment

Originally posted by WalkingInTheLight View Post

Damn right Walking in the Light. BelieverInGod is basically saying "Hey Sailor, bend me over and rape me".

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                        Damn right Walking in the Light. BelieverInGod is basically saying "Hey Sailor, bend me over and rape me".
                        Oh, I wasn't referring to the skirts she says she wears (I thought they were quite modest?), but that hideous shirt the harlot in the first picture is wearing...it's a giant bullseye!

I'm pleased to meet you, sir, by the way
                        "That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                          Pardon?

If you have a problem with the way I dress (and the above pictures are just sample pictures I took off the web) then take the issue up with Seth.
                          Drama queen

Comment

Pardon?

If you have a problem with the way I dress (and the above pictures are just sample pictures I took off the web) then take the issue up with Seth.
                            You must be blessed with a truly God-fearing husband! How wonderful that he loves you enough to instruct you even in appropriate dress!
                            I hope I too am blessed with a husband like that

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post

Hon, let me explain something to you.

No one, not even under the influence, is ever asking for it.

Unless verbal consent is given, THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT. There shouldn't be a debate.

Its easy! No consent=Not asking for it! Clothes don't matter, big boy!

Also, saying "Don't get raped" Is like someone holding you underwater and saying, "Don't drown!"
                              Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Comment

Working...
                              X