X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER!

So just to clear things up about Diablo 3. That screen shot is not from the game. There is no nudity or sexual encounters anywhere in the game. I have been playing this game since 1997 and I have found it great that you play as a hero of the heavens to stop evil from taking over earth. Diablo, Baal and Mephisto are the enemies of the game and you smite then with the hammer of the gods. The only satanic thing about this game is the demon spawn you killing in it. Blizzard is not a bad company and has always had modesty in their games. Please research before jumping to such brash conclusion s. That's the biggest flaw of Christians. Casting stone while wraught with sin. Yes, I am a christian and yes, I am baptist and yes, I have Jesus in my heart. Just don't be so judgmental in life and always looking for something to complain about. Life is too short not to enjoy. If you are a true believer you have an eternity waiting for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchp1331 View Post
      So just to clear things up about Diablo 3. That screen shot is not from the game. There is no nudity or sexual encounters anywhere in the game. I have been playing this game since 1997 and I have found it great that you play as a hero of the heavens to stop evil from taking over earth. Diablo, Baal and Mephisto are the enemies of the game and you smite then with the hammer of the gods. The only satanic thing about this game is the demon spawn you killing in it. Blizzard is not a bad company and has always had modesty in their games. Please research before jumping to such brash conclusion s. That's the biggest flaw of Christians. Casting stone while wraught with sin. Yes, I am a christian and yes, I am baptist and yes, I have Jesus in my heart. Just don't be so judgmental in life and always looking for something to complain about. Life is too short not to enjoy. If you are a true believer you have an eternity waiting for you.
      Go spew your hateful bile elsewhere, toad.

Comment

Dear poster,

I have selected some issues in your post that I would like to assess:

?.. Diablo, Baal and Mephisto are the enemies of the game and you smite then with the hammer of the gods.. If you are a true believer you have an eternity waiting for you.
        You refer to "Gods". In fact, I need not read any further. As you very well know, we have only one God manifested in a threesome Trinity that is of one essence of the Father and Son that pour forth the Holy Spirit. If you are using the hammer of false Gods, you're committing idolatry.

2 Kings 19:18
        And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.

It doesn't matter that the idols of today are made of megabytes. They still should be cast into the fire of hard deletion and destroyed.

On a lighter note, I agree on the other issue. I have an eternity waiting for me in Heaven. In fact, also the sinners do have an eternity waiting for them but unfortunately in Hell. Idolatry is one reason why they end up there.

1 Corinthians 6:9
        Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.

This is crystal clear. If you work for false Gods, you will not inherit the Kingdom of God. This is not a game. Hell is as real as Jesus Christ, an eternity in Hell is just as well documented in the Bible as an eternity in Heaven. You choose, Jesus judges!

I'm sure this clarifies the issue for you. Let us praise and worship the real God together from now on.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.
          And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
          I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have been playing this game since 1997
            Originally posted by Wickedpedia
            Release date: May 15, 2012
            You started playing this game 15 years before it came out? Try again, liar.
            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
            in 2016

Comment

Diablo 1, Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 are all games. How dare I be "warned", I presented no name calling or hatred towards anyone. I was just clarifying that the game she originally posted and had pictures of is not diablo 3. Its a completely different that I have never wanted to play or will ever for its content. I know there is only ONE God and the holy trinity is my heart and soul. Dare I be judged for a game where you are saught after by angels to keep the legions of hell at bay from destroying humanity? Its a digital story told to entertain, not pervert the nature of ones being. Once again casting stones of judgment is for no mortal man or women to do. We shall be judged before the Pearly Gates of heaven. I came to clarify false facts and was greeted with hatred. There is a thing called google and use it from time to time to check your facts before spewing irrelevant hatred. I was a youth group leader at my church and did evangelistic testimonies to the community and I pray day and night. I teach peace because that's the only answer to such evil in this world and there are much more terrorfying things out there than a video game. I came in peace and was not given the same respect. Be loving and caring my brothers and sisters for through God righteous is forever.

Comment

Diablo 1, Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 are all games. How dare I be "warned", I presented no name calling or hatred towards anyone. I was just clarifying that the game she originally posted and had pictures of is not diablo 3. Its a completely different that I have never wanted to play or will ever for its content. I know there is only ONE God and the holy trinity is my heart and soul. Dare I be judged for a game where you are saught after by angels to keep the legions of hell at bay from destroying humanity? Its a digital story told to entertain, not pervert the nature of ones being. Once again casting stones of judgment is for no mortal man or women to do. We shall be judged before the Pearly Gates of heaven. I came to clarify false facts and was greeted with hatred. There is a thing called google and use it from time to time to check your facts before spewing irrelevant hatred. I was a youth group leader at my church and did evangelistic testimonies to the community and I pray day and night. I teach peace because that's the only answer to such evil in this world and there are much more terrorfying things out there than a video game. I came in peace and was not given the same respect. Be loving and caring my brothers and sisters for through God righteous is forever.
                You have a poor attitude, you sulfur belching demon. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ Almighty! Get thee behind me, satan!

Comment

I am befuddled by such daftness. I truly am, I'm sorry that the bubble that has surrounded your life has left you with the complete oppisite traits of what Christianity is about. I can only pray that God guides you into a place where such poor use of scripture and words of intolerance are not present. God have mercy.

Comment

Again, I'd like to emphasize that the guide to Salvation is not hidden anywhere. It is in the Bible. You give us your personal opinions on this game but true Christians(tm) can put these games into Biblical context and assess their nature in that manner. I'll do it for you once more.

...Its a digital story told to entertain, not pervert the nature of ones being...
                    Do we actually need this type of "entertainment"? Let us consult the Bible:

Philippians 4:8
                    Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
                    True? No, this game is fictional entertainment.
                    Honest? No, it is fictional entertainment.
                    Just? No, it is fictional entertainment about false gods.
                    Pure? No, it is fictional entertainment about false gods.
                    Lovely? Violent action with idolatrous hammers? No.
                    Good report? No, my Brethren have examined this and testify of its evil nature.
                    Philippians 4:9
                    Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

That is why I do not need to use a "google". I trust my Brethren. I have absolutely no need to check this game myself nor even look at it. I do not need direct observations or evidence. I have the testimonials of my Brethren of GOOD REPORT! You also need to assess your emotions based on Scripture and Scripture only. That will give you hope. You may find the Real Jesus and join us in Heaven. I'm praying for you.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

Comment

I am befuddled by such daftness. I truly am, I'm sorry that the bubble that has surrounded your life has left you with the complete oppisite traits of what Christianity is about. I can only pray that God guides you into a place where such poor use of scripture and words of intolerance are not present. God have mercy.
                      I challenge you to cite even one instance of scripture being used out of context by a True Christian on these forums, sinner! You are casting The Savior in a false light, and hell shall be your reward for it!

Comment

I'm sorry but you guys are what's wrong with religion as whole. You sin by calling me a sinner and condemning me is another sin. I don't get how you can quote the Bible but not follow its contents. Just remember even Satan knows the bible so throwing scriptures around doesn't make your point any more or less valid it makes it invalid. You pick one word our of a paragraph and use a scripture for that line or word. I'm sorry but I have reported you guys to anonymous and good luck keeping your website running. You teach hatred and intolerance and a complete lack of compassion. I feel like this is a webpage intended to mess with people because I am in shock at such utter ignorance. Remember don't sin to call someone a sinner. Don't judge because its not your place and when someone plays a damn video game, they don't worship its contents. Get over yourselves. Its Christians like this that make the USA seem even more retarded than it already is. Good luck people...heaven is not in your future because you are not of God, you are blindly stumbling around in a dark corner of the world blinded from what's really out there.

Comment

I believe I can join this church. You have won me over. My prayers just told me about what this place truly is.

Comment

I believe I can join this church. You have won me over. My prayers just told me about what this place truly is.
                            PRAISE GOD!

We would like to know more about your path to Jesus and we actually have an Introduction Forum for just that!

Exodus 22:21
                            Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Comment

I'm sorry but you guys are what's wrong with religion as whole. You sin by calling me a sinner and condemning me is another sin. I don't get how you can quote the Bible but not follow its contents. Just remember even Satan knows the bible so throwing scriptures around doesn't make your point any more or less valid it makes it invalid. You pick one word our of a paragraph and use a scripture for that line or word. I'm sorry but I have reported you guys to anonymous and good luck keeping your website running. You teach hatred and intolerance and a complete lack of compassion. I feel like this is a webpage intended to mess with people because I am in shock at such utter ignorance. Remember don't sin to call someone a sinner. Don't judge because its not your place and when someone plays a damn video game, they don't worship its contents. Get over yourselves. Its Christians like this that make the USA seem even more retarded than it already is. Good luck people...heaven is not in your future because you are not of God, you are blindly stumbling around in a dark corner of the world blinded from what's really out there.
                              Why all the hate, friend? And why do you think the Holy Scripture shouldn't be used as a guide? And why is condemning sin "hatred and intolerance and a lack of compassion"? Quite the opposite!! We are trying save people from Hell.

Why do you call Christians retarded? Are a Muslim? You are so judgy!! the Bible condemns your attitude!!

James 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

Try to be a bit more tolerant.
                              "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Working...
                              X