X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Originally posted by Mary-Yves Lapierre View Post
    The very handsome and married officer Richards IS the law in Freehold, silly boy!

So silly.
    I noticed you left something out so I fixed it for you, dear.
    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
    in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
      I noticed you left something out so I fixed it for you, dear.
      Married?

Is there the single man in Freehold that wears the uniform? Fireman, security guard, mailman, Sandwich Artist?

Comment

Oh, I take it all back, I skimmed over the section which said 'Justin Bieber' doll.....

After cafeful thought I've decided the punishment was just, perhaps the doll should have been burnt in front of her, Bieber is one of the most annoying things to come out of America for some time.

With luck God will smite him with a lightning bolt or a hit and run perhaps....
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by dicker View Post
          Bieber is one of the most annoying things to come out of America for some time.
          The Bieber is Canadian.

Such creatures do not come from Godly America.

Comment

Nice bit of quotage Mary, impressive!

Pastor Ezekiel! dare I say you've been upstaged by a women, heaven forbid!

You had the chance to quote the same scripture but missed the chance even though you posted first.

Maybe you forgot those lines 'cos your head's too full of Chink gobbleydegook you picked up waiting for your Pastor friend in a gay jap bar.

I think 10 self administered lashes and a few to Mary for upstaging should set the balance straight.
            You lose track of the fact that everything Mary posts is pre-approved by her Husband. She would not post anything in here that he hasn't read for fear of a righteous beating.
            Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

We therefore accept her words as those of an equal because ultimately it is her husband speaking through her. She is one of the most submissive and devout True Christian women I have seen.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Who's the obvious whore? the mother or the daughter?

How's it so obvious? she's a mother, unlikely she's also a whore.

I thought you guys all followed secular law as the Bible asks for it, how can you all condone spraying a 7 year old year old in the face with mace?

Officer Richards, seriously, why don't you go catch some real criminals?

Sounds like you were preaching whilst you were on the clock, you're paid to catch criminals, not preach the good book.

You do your job, let the Pastors do theirs, you probably missed a hit and run while you were preaching.

In fact, I'm sure this is all a big joke, I can't believe this is true!
              The daughter of course! Didn't you hear she was crying for an idol of a man? There's only one reason a woman would want such a thing, as Ezekiel 16:17 describes: Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them.
              John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

Ah, that makes more sense now, I thought the comment seemed too perceptive for a kitchen dweller.

No disrespect meant but Mary looks kinda hot although her cheeks are kinda too rosey which makes her a look a little like a harlot.

Also looks a little like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge.

Aunt Sally, defintely not a harlot, always rebuffed Worzel's advances.
                Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Ah, that makes more sense now, I thought the comment seemed too perceptive for a kitchen dweller.
                  It is not I who speak but Christ Himself:
                  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

No disrespect meant but Mary looks kinda hot although her cheeks are kinda too rosey which makes her a look a little like a harlot.
                  I look nothing like that. I dare say, even after producing so many godly boys for my husband, I do look good.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by

I look nothing like [I
                    that[/I]. I dare say, even after producing so many godly boys for my husband, I do look good.

Not you Mary, I meant Canadian Mary Yves, you don't have rosey red cheeks like a harlot now do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                      God must have approved because He didn't stop it happening.
                      Posted via Mobile Device
                      Following that logic, He also approves of Terrorism, Abortion, Homosexuals, Jews, Muslims and everything else wrong in this world

Comment

Originally posted by dsfisher View Post
                        Following that logic, He also approves of Terrorism, Abortion, Homosexuals, Jews, Muslims and everything else wrong in this world

Amos 3:
                        6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Of course God created all evil. Do you really think that He would have created Hell to stay empty?
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by dsfisher View Post
                          Just who are you to say that God's plan is wrong??

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness:
                          I make peace, and create evil:
                          I the Lord do all these things."

Comment

Working...
                          X