X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Morrissey, Another Emo False Idol

Originally posted by Janine Walker View Post

At a first glance, he looks like a maybe respectable guy.
    Looks like he has had a stroke. Must be Gods punishment!

, his hair's a little homer

He doesn't even try to hide that he is touching that child's you-know-what.
    Oh MY GOD....he is touching the babies spoiled nappy. I bet he is a Muslim as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornelius Blaze View Post
      Looks like he has had a stroke. Must be Gods punishment!

Oh MY GOD....he is touching the babies spoiled nappy. I bet he is a Muslim as well!
      I really don't know what you're doing trying to derail this thread by linking anime but it really upsets me. I put a lot of work into researching the sinner known as "Morrissey" and you somehow throw sarcasm all over the walls of this thread.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

You are obviously some Morrissey fan, so everything in bold covers you and him.

Exodus 20:7
      Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

When you say "oh my BEEP", you sinned. I really hope you learn from this and that some sins are worse than others! (SEE HERE)

Yours In Christ, Janine Walker

Comment

I remember all of the ugly drama girls, and some of the drama 'boys' too, always were going on about this Morrisey homer. I think his music led at least one of them to take a bunch of her mom's pills. Yeah, that's the kind of music I want to listen to...

Comment

I really don't know what you're doing trying to derail this thread by linking anime but it really upsets me. I put a lot of work into researching the sinner known as "Morrissey" and you somehow throw sarcasm all over the walls of this thread.
          Do you like Boy George? You should research him...or Elton John.

When you say "oh my BEEP", you sinned. I really hope you learn from this and that some sins are worse than others! (SEE HERE)

Comment

When I was in high school that's how you could tell which of the boys were fags. They didn't all dress emo back then so sometimes you just weren't sure, but the penny loafers and Morrissey t-shirts were a big give-away.
            Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
              When I was in high school that's how you could tell which of the boys were fags. They didn't all dress emo back then so sometimes you just weren't sure, but the penny loafers and Morrissey t-shirts were a big give-away.
              I bet now they would watch Glee as well.

Comment

Do you like Boy George? You should research him...or Elton John.

Um, thank you for your suggestions but my dad likes me to usually stay away from homosexuals and especially homosexual rockstars. I've used it all up on this report so I will NOT be looking into a boy named George or Elton Gay.

Comment

Um, thank you for your suggestions but my dad likes me to usually stay away from homosexuals and especially homosexual rockstars. I've used it all up on this report so I will NOT be looking into a boy named George or Elton Gay.
                  Elton Gay just adopted a baby with his husband. Do you think they join with Morrissey and molest it?

Have you met many homosexual rockstars?

Do you like films with Rock Hudson?

Comment

I bet now they would watch Glee as well.
                    There are no straight men who watch Glee unless they are being blackmailed by some heartless woman whom they nonetheless love enough to sit thru that kind of chick drama.
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by trev smiths View Post
                      Wow. This is just wrong. I'm pretty sure the bible says something about lying about others.
                      I'm pretty sure you've never read the Bible.
                      You really think Morrissey is like this?
                      No, we really love him and we're just compulsive liars. Yes we think he's like this. What do you think he's like, Ted Nugent?
                      One piece of advice for you all, get your head of the bible for a few minutes and see what is clear. Morrissey and the rest of the smiths are very influencial to so many. Their lyrics are like their children, they mean a lot to them but they certainly don't rape them.
                      Something about that sentence strikes me as a little odd. Let's look at it a few more times, and see if we can work it out:
                      Their lyrics are like their children, they mean a lot to them but they certainly don't rape them.
                      Their lyrics are like their children... but they... don't rape them.
                      Originally posted by Dictionary definition of but
                      Contrary to expectation; yet:
                      Not "their lyrics are like their children, so they don't rape them." But "Even though they're like children, yet, contrary to all expectation, they don't rape them". Friend, you have a lot of explaining to do.
                      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Morrissey is all about the pussy!

Comment

Morrissey is all about the pussy!
                          [IMG]Queer Image removed[/IMG]
                          Cats yes, women, no. He is a homosexual.

Leviticus 18:23
                          Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Leviticus 20:15-16

And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if ya woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

In short, I pray for God to smite down Morrissey and I pray for God to kill that cat. Do you atheists have no morals? Look what he is doing to this cat in my attached image. Do you really believe that all fags go to Heaven? Do you really believe in a right world Morrissey would still be running defiling everything it means to be one of God's creations? No, he would be put down and that cat would too. Unfortunately, I have to wait for the Rapture and I pray for that date to be sooner EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I pray God smites you down everyday, Janine Walker
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cats yes, women, no. He is a homosexual.

Leviticus 18:23
                            Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Leviticus 20:15-16

And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if ya woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                            Shocking!!!! Do you think he is fingering that pussy's hole?

In short, I pray for God to smite down Morrissey and I pray for God to kill that cat. Do you atheists have no morals? Look what he is doing to this cat in my attached image. Do you really believe that all fags go to Heaven? Do you really believe in a right world Morrissey would still be running defiling everything it means to be one of God's creations? No, he would be put down and that cat would too. Unfortunately, I have to wait for the Rapture and I pray for that date to be sooner EVERY SINGLE DAY.
                            Poor bloody cat.

I pray God smites you down everyday, Janine Walker

Comment

Cats yes, women, no. He is a homosexual
                              You ignorant person....you do NOT know his sexuality, even his fans do NOT know his sexuality. If you have any actual solid proof such as a photograph or a video to prove that his is a homosexual, then please cast the first stone. It's just like if you had assumed your friend is gay because someone has written something about him/her, you have no actual proof or evidence to back up anything. I'm sorry but what you "assume", is very out of order and you have no right to say such things.

If you want me to ASSUME something then go ahead...Definition of this forum: A group of Nazi supporters, which uses Jesus as their leader. A "Nazi group" that boasts they are better than every single member of the human race as they have a 2000 year old dead zombie waiting to return to somehow save them, whilst the rest go to hell. They read from a 2000 year old book of text, which is probably one of the most contradictive written things in human history and you can choose any quote from the Bible as long as it has hate and anger aimed towards people....I'll tell what though, I think we'd all rather be in hell as it's the furthest place away from people like you who are ignorant and abusive towards ANY person who doesn't believe in your views. You have little social intelligence and I doubt you have many friends outside this little "Nazi Cult" and that is why you vent your anger towards humanity because you are all "attention seekers" trying to be noticed by people. If your God is as arrogant and evil as the person you make him out to be then I wouldn't want to meet the tosser, no offense but I'd think the devil with his zombie army would have more compassion than your view of God...there you go, that is what's called an assumption

Comment

Originally posted by DAVIE! View Post
                                You ignorant person....you do NOT know his sexuality, even his fans do NOT know his sexuality. If you have any actual solid proof such as a photograph or a video to prove that his is a homosexual, then please cast the first stone. It's just like if you had assumed your friend is gay because someone has written something about him/her, you have no actual proof or evidence to back up anything. I'm sorry but what you "assume", is very out of order and you have no right to say such things.
                                FIVE seconds on google yielded me this.

If that's not homosexual, I don't know what is.
                                Done, next.
                                If you want me to ASSUME something then go ahead...Definition of this forum: A group of Nazi supporters, which uses Jesus as their leader. A "Nazi group" that boasts they are better than every single member of the human race as they have a 2000 year old dead zombie waiting to return to somehow save them, whilst the rest go to hell. They read from a 2000 year old book of text, which is probably one of the most contradictive written things in human history and you can choose any quote from the Bible as long as it has hate and anger aimed towards people....I'll tell what though, I think we'd all rather be in hell as it's the furthest place away from people like you who are ignorant and abusive towards ANY person who doesn't believe in your views. You have little social intelligence and I doubt you have many friends outside this little "Nazi Cult" and that is why you vent your anger towards humanity because you are all "attention seekers" trying to be noticed by people. If your God is as arrogant and evil as the person you make him out to be then I wouldn't want to meet the tosser, no offense but I'd think the devil with his zombie army would have more compassion than your view of God...there you go, that is what's called an assumption
                                Hitler was CATHOLIC, NOT CHRISTIAN. Next?

Janine Walker

Comment

Working...
                                X