X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Landover Baptist Church announces "Mission to Australia"

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Wait a minute; Are you telling me that they have a city named after that drug-addicted monkey-worshiper? The guy who foisted one of the greatest hoaxes on Mankind ever perpetrated (evilution) and wanted to marry his cocker spaniel!?

Then it really is true. There is absolutely no morality in that vile island cesspool. I am stunned.

I suppose that have a city named "satan" as well?
    Pastor Zeke,

I couldn't find proof of a city named 'Satan' in Australien yet.

But I'm afraid our brave Mission has no idea what kind Godmockery they are going to face.

In the Godless village of Sissydney I found this bar. And these depraved vile sinners named it after one of the greatest dangerous heathens that ever touched the soil of the earth.

Jesus weeps.

Comment

So in addition to being drunks, criminals, and cut and runners, they're commies too? Our missionaries aren't arriving a moment too soon. I just pray they make it there before Rapture, otherwise it will be far too late.
      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
      Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
      Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
      All a-Twitter for Salvation!
      Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
      On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
      My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Sister MM, this is an old map so it might not be very helpful.
        Attached Files
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I think that little island at the bottom is NZ.
          The rest of Australia (represented by the question mark) is an open cut uranium mine.
          The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
          Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Nobar King, I think you should update your map as if may lead the missionaries into a real disaster. NSW and Canberra is full of thilthy Japanese and Aboriginals. Did you know that the abos have their own embassy made out of twigs?

Comment

You are coming to Sydney just in time by the looks of it & I note that there has been a reception commitee organised for you guys.

Will you be sponsering a float this year? or will you be marching with our own Reverend Fred Nile?

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNED ATHIEST View Post
                You are coming to Sydney just in time by the looks of it & I note that there has been a reception commitee organised for you guys.

Will you be sponsering a float this year? or will you be marching with our own Reverend Fred Nile?
                So you God hating aussie scum are actually PROUD of this yearly queer street riot?

No wonder God witholds His blessings from your vile island.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Not at all Pastor - I like all good southern Melbournites think they all along with the coons, wog's, chinks etc should be stranded on Van Diemen's land with the rest of the inbred two headed freaks and then turn it into a glass crater.

I just noticed that you guys seemed to be going to Sydney at a strange time & was wondering if some of you were closet fags and were thinking of "coming out" whilst over here?

Comment

I can guarantee you that when the missionaries referred to 'coming out to Australia', that is not what they meant.

Comment

Ahhh - I was just wondering if your "missionaries" had similar beliefs to some of the christian leaders over here - ie as long as you are the giver & not the reciever/as long as the seed isn't spilt past the sphincter or if the choir boy is younger than 14 it is not classed as homosexuality?

Either way I suppose it is a case of "what goes away - stays away" when travelling to the gay capitol of Australia.

An appropriate place to stay in my opinion would be "Kings Cross".
                      Highly recomended for clientelle with your apparent "tastes".

I shall be letting The Reverend Fred know of your impending arrival.

Comment

I think we should be wary of this Fred guy.

Comment

You should only be wary of him if you have gay or pedaphilic tendancies or intend hijacking a plane on the way over here.

Comment

Ok, you said that already. Doesn't giving up your sinful past and devoting your life to Jesus sound like a good idea?

Comment

I just noticed that you guys seemed to be going to Sydney at a strange time & was wondering if some of you were closet fags and were thinking of "coming out" whilst over here?
                              While I regret clicking on your demonic link, I did notice this parade of sodomy ends on March 2nd. Our missionaries will be there on July 15th, so whatever you're trying to insinuate about our goals, it's obvious you didn't read the announcement at all.
                              Next time you try to assassinate the character of decent True Christian(tm) folk, try to get your facts straight first.
                              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

I'd be surprised if you actually make it to Australia. None of you seem to know where Australia is located. Most of you think it's in the northern hemisphere. I'm guessing you'll run out of fuel and crash into the sea before you realise where you are

Comment

Working...
                                X