X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions Of An Ex Negro

Greetings fellow christians.

Less than one score ago, I committed sins in the pursuit of rock cocaine. Some of these activities included discharging a firearm in the direction of a negro during robbery (not a crime) however since I was a negro myself who was discharging a firearm (punishable by death) I understand that god may strike me by lightning at any time.

But I have changed my ways, and asked for forgiveness. I no longer seek to acquire the devil crack cocaine, and have peace of mind in the fact that since I am no longer a negro, I have the god given right to discharge a firearm in the direction of negros without having to sin.

I now seek the love and support of my fellowship. Thank you all for reading.

Re: Confessions Of An Ex Negro

Give us your testimony boy. Have you heard the good news about the White God Jesus? He is your massa!!

Tell us about yourself. How old are you? How many illegitimate niglettes have you spawned? How many years in prison have you served?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Do you still suffer from your addiction to the Colonel's crispy chicken?
      Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Give us your testimony boy. Have you heard the good news about the White God Jesus? He is your massa!!

Tell us about yourself. How old are you? How many illegitimate niglettes have you spawned? How many years in prison have you served?

Thank you.

I've spent the greater half of my life in state and federal penetenaries. I fathered at least 5 children to my knowledge, by chiquita, shanaynay, faqwuonda and charnuiqa. They are all currently living in sin by collecting welfare payments to buy food and other various convenience items, but I cannot dictate their lives, only my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
          Do you still suffer from your addiction to the Colonel's crispy chicken?

I did not have a kfc problem, it was actually popeyes. I now supplement my cravings by rolling boneless skinless chicken breasts in corn flakes, and baking them for 30 minutes at 425 degrees. It is quite similar to fried chicken, and because of all the rock cocaine I consumed in a previous life, I honestly can't taste the difference anyways. God saveth.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnersbedamned View Post
            Greetings fellow christians.

Less than one score ago, I committed sins in the pursuit of rock cocaine. Some of these activities included discharging a firearm in the direction of a negro during robbery (not a crime) however since I was a negro myself who was discharging a firearm (punishable by death) I understand that god may strike me by lightning at any time.

But I have changed my ways, and asked for forgiveness. I no longer seek to acquire the devil crack cocaine, and have peace of mind in the fact that since I am no longer a negro, I have the god given right to discharge a firearm in the direction of negros without having to sin.

I now seek the love and support of my fellowship. Thank you all for reading.
            I didn't know there were other ex-negro programs besides the one offered here by Brother Remy.

Could you describe the program you went through, where it was offered, the severity of the whippings, etc? I would like to compare it to the one at Landover, to better help those like yourself that wish to leave the negro deathstyle behind them. Also, did they employ the Ludiviko Pie-Stealing Aversion Technique?
            sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Portway View Post
              I didn't know there were other ex-negro programs besides the one offered here by Brother Remy.

Could you describe the program you went through, where it was offered, the severity of the whippings, etc? I would like to compare it to the one at Landover, to better help those like yourself that wish to leave the negro deathstyle behind them. Also, did they employ the Ludiviko Pie-Stealing Aversion Technique?

It was a combination of cold turkey and the ensueing withdrawals, there was no formal program. I am proof that it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnersbedamned View Post
                It was a combination of cold turkey and the ensueing withdrawals, there was no formal program. I am proof that it can be done.
                You did it all alone?!? Well, then it may not "stick". As far as we are concerned, you're still a recovering Negro, not an Ex-Negro. You need to see Brother Remy, he will probably want to minister to you personally. His white wife may need to minister to you as well, possibly while Brother Remy is ministering. They use a two on one technique that works wonders! Praise!

Good luck on your recovery Brother!
                sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Portway View Post
                  You did it all alone?!? Well, then it may not "stick". As far as we are concerned, you're still a recovering Negro, not an Ex-Negro. You need to see Brother Remy, he will probably want to minister to you personally. His white wife may need to minister to you as well, possibly while Brother Remy is ministering. They use a two on one technique that works wonders! Praise!

Good luck on your recovery Brother!

Well, I do have before and after photos, and can assure you that recovery is complete.

Before:

After:

Comment

That is quite a transformation!! Not surprisingly, the ears and teeth still match. How many years did this take??

Did you have to use any special products?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                      That is quite a transformation!! Not surprisingly, the ears and teeth still match. How many years did this take??

Did you have to use any special products?

I would say roughly 18 months. The most important thing that I used was soap, as I had never used that before. The skin became gradually cleaner over time.

Comment

Working...
                      X