X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?

So you're trying to say that ALL Jewish people are responsible for the death of Jesus. Every single Jew is individually responsible for other peoples actions a long long time ago?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Originally posted by Cloven View Post
      So you're trying to say that ALL Jewish people are responsible for the death of Jesus. Every single Jew is individually responsible for other peoples actions a long long time ago?
      Posted via Mobile Device
      Of course. That's what the Holy Bible teaches us.

It's no different than the doctrine of Original Sin. All women are directly responsible for causing Mankind to be doomed to hellfire because Eve ate that apple the talking snake conned her into eating, then browbeat Adam into taking a bite too! If it wasn't for Christ's temporary sacrifice on the cross, even I would be headed there!

Don't tell me you've never read the Holy Word of God!?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm in the process of reading the bible.
        Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Posted via Mobile Device
          I don't understand why some Christians have such a problem with Jews being thrown into a furnace. What do they think that Jesus is going to do with the Jews when He comes back?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched

YiC

Jack
          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Posted via Mobile Device
            Jews continue to this day to renounce Jesus as their Lord and Savior. By doing this, they support the killing of our Great Lord. It's almost as if they nailed him to the cross themselves.

Comment

I contend that while it is true that Anne was young and Mr Hitler was the leader of Germany(heathens), it is apparent that Anne is in fact burning in Hell longer and hotter than Adolf. Jews are worse than Catholics according to Jesus.

Being a Jewess you can bet the farm she was instantly boiling in demonseed upon her death from STDs. Her attempts to ease her worldly hardship by sexing up the guards and fellow inmates did nothing to ease her torment in Satans bedroom. Whores and Jews burn furiously according to scripture. Dying from AIDS in a filthy Polish prison doesnt sound like she was on Jesus side does it? I read somewhere that she didnt even speak American, at least Addy could pray to Jesus mom and she understood what he was saying.

Being Catholic it is obvious that Hitler is also burning in Hell but probably has an easier time since he was helping Satan by providing Hell with fresh Jews and coloreds to keep the fires burning hot. Jews probably make good kindling to torture more important souls and I am sure Lucifer appreciated the effort Mr Hitler put into serving his dark master.

Therefore Hitler is better than Anne Frank.
              God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Posted via Mobile Device
                YES. By following the false religion of das juden it is clear that they all completely fully support the murder of our Lord Jesus Christ and spiritually they share the same grubbing ideology as the crowd of filthy heebs that sent Jesus to die temporarily for every True Christian™ that has ever been or ever will be born. Granted their disgusting display of evil is what provided the world with its only chance at salvation, they are still rotten to the core from their pubic scalp to their 11 Jew toes. By continuing to follow the Jewish lifestyle even though Jesus proved them wrong makes them essentially worthless in the deep blue eyes of the risen Saviour. He has no time for the non believer.

Hell is filled with the confident and the incorrect.
                God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

The answer is Anne Frank.

When Anne Frank died, she was still an unsaved Jew, so she is burning in Hell as we speak.

Adolf Hitler renounced Catholicism, repented of his sins, and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior just moments before OSS spooks broke into his bunker and suicided him, so he is in Heaven now. If they had gotten to him an hour earlier, he'd be in Hell, but it's clear that God had other plans for him.

Had Hitler died while he was still Catholic, then the answer to the question would be neither. They would both be equally bad. There is no such thing as greater sin or lesser sin. All sin is infinitely bad, and any sin warrants eternal torment in Hell. It doesn't matter to God whether your sin was torturing and killing millions of people, or if it was telling your wife that her butt doesn't look big. Both of those sins are equal to God, and deserve equal punishment.

Pastor billy-Reuben
                  Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                  Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                  #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

If Mr Hitler was Saved before he was killed then I stand corrected! He is in Heaven! Killing millions of Jews(allegedly) isnt as bad as his army killing American soldiers but the knowledge that even Hitler can make it to Heaven should inspire everyone here to follow in his footsteps!

Comment

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Those words came from the sweet lips of Jesus himself. Nobody can deny that Anne Frank didn't accept Jesus as her savior, so she is burning in hell,

case closed.

YIC

Jack
                      Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

Comment

She also died from STDs.
                        Heaven, no whores allowed.

Comment

I wouldn't expend too much energy on this debate.

We have little evidence to suggest that the holocaust was real, but that it was instead just made up by the joo-run media to gain sympathy due to depression brought on by being rejected as God's people. Then again, at least a few people did die because of Hitler, and yes, he may or may not have repented. So we don't know.

Frank, well, joos and whores don't mix (with Jesus). And the reflective, jooish writer types out there have been shown to do the world no good. Of that we're certain. Draw your own conclusion.

Pastor Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
                            I wouldn't expend too much energy on this debate.

We have little evidence to suggest that the holocaust was real, but that it was instead just made up by the joo-run media to gain sympathy due to depression brought on by being rejected as God's people. Then again, at least a few people did die because of Hitler, and yes, he may or may not have repented. So we don't know.

Frank, well, joos and whores don't mix (with Jesus). And the reflective, jooish writer types out there have been shown to do the world no good. Of that we're certain. Draw your own conclusion.

Pastor Ed
                            You think Jesus doesn't forgive whores?

John 8:2-11

You should read up a bit more.
                            Proverbs 6
                            [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                            [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                            [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                            [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by alexthelowe View Post
                              You think Jesus doesn't forgive whores?

John 8:2-11

You should read up a bit more.
                              The Nazi's burned Jews because of there religious conviction. What do you think Jesus will do to the Jews because of their religious conviction?

I would really appreciate an answer on this one.

YIC

Jack

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                                The Nazi's burned Jews because of there religious conviction. What do you think Jesus will do to the Jews because of their religious conviction?

I would really appreciate an answer on this one.

YIC

Jack
                                You got it, Jack.
                                First off, I don't appreciate comparing Jesus to Nazis.
                                Jews will go to hell because they don't accept Christ as their savior. However, I believing I was stating that Jesus forgives whores, which has nothing to do with Jewish people. Would you forgive a whore, Jack?
                                Proverbs 6
                                [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                                [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                                [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                                [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Comment

Working...
                                X