X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What makes Negroes so Uppity?

These threads are always the most fascinating in light of the fact that all of humanity is descended from a matriarch in prehistoric Africa.

Please carry on
    sigpic
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

Comment

Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
      These threads are always the most fascinating in light of the fact that all of humanity is descended from a matriarch in prehistoric Africa.

Please carry on
      You Darwinistas just can't make up your mind, can you. Are we descendants of monkeys, or some old nigress mammy? Which is it?

Me? I'm descended from Adam!
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        The original question still stands.
        And a good question it is. Perhaps it has to do with access to those things that traditionally were reserved for cultured peoples? I mean, even things like cosmetics and jewelry, which, when tastefully applied, accentuate a woman's beauty. When a nigress finds it, however, she feels entitled to special treatment, like now that she's had a proper bath and has brushed her teeth and put on false eyelashes, she can go out on the town and act like Kim Kardashian.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Maybe they're uppity because their pants don't fit right.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I think they get uppity when they try too hard to be white. Negros naturally want to be white but their smaller brains don't really understand how to go about it. The negro will do something he sees as white behavior such as wear clothes or sit at a table, he will do it wrong but he doesn't know that. At this point the negro expects to recive all the benifits of the white man, his pretty cars and houses and most of all the pretty white women. When theses do not fall in his lap the negro becomes frustrated and begins to demand things from white people like the white people themselves are negros and you start to see uppity behavior.

It's really the inherent racism of the black that causes this. It's hard for white people to understand because racism does not come naturally to us.
            Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
              It's really the inherent racism of the black that causes this. It's hard for white people to understand because racism does not come naturally to us.
              So glad you pointed this out, Brother Godfly. Just today the sermon at Landover Baptist dealt with history, how God put different races in different parts of the world. Obviously God intended for them to stay where He placed them. Pastor Zeke went on to explain this is why interracial marriage is such a sin.

Prejudice is just not what we're about. Sermons like this morning's merely point to historical fact and what was written by God in His Bible.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I've only read the recent posts, so this may have already been said.

Seth says it's the liebral atheists using the negro to topple the True Christian™ who should naturally rule this country.

Of course the liebrals then tell the negroes that they'll take care of them and that we're "evil" for expecting them to work for a living and that working is the equivalent of slavery. Your average negro isn't smart enough to understand this, and with the way public education is going, only the elitist liebrals fully understand the plan.
                Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
                  I went to the Olive Garden with my wife Delores last night, and we had a Negro waiter. He did an OK job, but as we were leaving, he said, "Thank You." No "Sir," or "Boss," or "Massa," just "Thank You."

Well, Delores was beside herself with the insolence of that uppity Negro. On the way home and for the rest of the evening, all she could talk about, in graphic detail was the threat that uppity Negroes might possibly rape her. She talked for hours about how the handsome young Negro might hold her down and rape her, the names he would call her while doing it, and the disgusting detailed descriptions of his musky anatomy.

I have a good mind to call the Olive Garden district manager and ask them why they're hiring uppity Nigra rapists to serve their food. Disgusting.
                  Seriously though, are you white "un-fun" fundamentalists trying to get minorities to hate you guys? This forum's policy on racism is retarded. Why the hell is niglet ok and nigga isn't? And no one has answered my questions about being able to send private messages.
                  i iz a retard.

Comment

Originally posted by liar mcguillicuddy View Post
                    And no one has answered my questions about being able to send private messages.
                    Yes they have, dear. Please reread the posts in response to your question rather than wasting precious bandwidth just to register a complaint.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I think nigras are uppity for the same reason a dog goes wild when you let it off its' leash. They simply cannot handle being on their own. They are much calmer in a controlled setting.
                      Attached Files
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Seriously though, are you white "un-fun" fundamentalists trying to get minorities to hate you guys? This forum's policy on racism is retarded. Why the hell is niglet ok and nigga isn't? And no one has answered my questions about being able to send private messages.
                        niglet = immature negro
                        nigga = racist street slang

And yes they have answered your question about private messages.

You're unsaved trash and haven't proven yourself capable of handling such responsibility. What would you do with the capability of private messages? Send us hate mail? Set up homosexual relationships?

If you have a problem you can contact one of the pastors at the bottom of the page, other than that, you can either put it on the public board or take it elsewhere.
                        PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

I think the American Negro is in a strange place, Betwixt and Between.

When they first came here from the Indies etc. for job opportunity, they were cared for, clothed, and fed by their sponsors. They were like children with a knowledgeable parent watching over them, free to run merrily through the cotton fields when the dinner bell rang.

But with the vote and emancipation, etc., the teenage years began...not an adult yet, but still not quite a child as before.

No one knows how long this period will go on for.

But all teens are rebellious, slyly testing authority even as they secretly yearn to know that a strong hand and eye are in the background to save them, if needed.

I think this accounts for the percolating rebellion we see in the American Negro today. Their race is still in its teenage years, complete with Growing Pains.

Comment

The term 'nigga' is a dialect term referred to as 'false condescension' and is not appropriate for use in adult conversation.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              The term 'nigga' is a dialect term referred to as 'false condescension' and is not appropriate for use in adult conversation.
                              Obviously the topic of racial iq differences and brain sizes is a very broad and complex topic. Nevertheless, it does seem that black people from Africa tend to speak english far better than blacks in America. In terms of interracial crimes, I imagine these black criminals are filled with a lot of anger against white people, and that motivates them to commit their crimes. This obviously is no excuse, but understanding these motivations within a historical context I believe can help us strike at the root of the problem faster. In terms of interracial crimes, do blacks commit a lot of crimes against say, asians? Black babies also have high infant mortality rates. There are studies that show Japan having one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world, and the japanese crime rate is very low. I also imagine that black families need to be strengthened. And BET sucks.
                              i iz a retard.

Comment

help us strike at the root of the problem
                                Son, the root of the problem is Sin. It's really that simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X