X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence for Christianity

I know that we don't often use those two words in the same sentence around here, but I recently found this book and need to know if you approve.

Re: Evidence for Christianity

Originally posted by Andrew Barrick View Post
    I know that we don't often use those two words in the same sentence around here, but I recently found this book and need to know if you approve.
    I don't know that Josh McDowell is a True Christian™, but he is certainly good at bringing Jesus into the face of demons.

The only "evidence" I need is the Holy KJV1611 Bible. That and a banana.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Re: Evidence for Christianity

Here's proof positive that Satan is real:

No human being could make a sound that awful without Satanic help. Except maybe a Tromboon player:

and I'm not altogether certain that Satan wasn't behind that, too. Try playing the two videos together, and you'll see.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Working...
      X