Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Help your wife chose her resolution
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus

Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Help your wife chose her resolution - 01-05-2007, 08:37 PM

I want to quickly touch upon an issue during the New Year, that should help the women decide to revisit their Godly role and also help them set a Biblically based™ New Years resolution. Of course increasing your tithing to a Bible Believing Church® should be at the top of the list of anyone’s resolutions.

I am including this especially for you to pass on to women, who we all know that God tells us are weak willed, and always need guidance from the True Christian™ men in their lives.

You are aware of my difficulties with some secular science that doesn’t use God’s word as the first reference and source of knowledge But I am open-minded and I do accept solid Biblical creation based science even if it from a secular source. Such as the recent study in the suspiciously named Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention Journal, that states the well known True Christian fact™ that God wants women in the home cooking cleaning and having babies.

Despite being funded by a secularist anti-American terrorist-loving European country and a group called the Cancer Research UK, this study confirms God’s gift to women who serve their men. The study says something that True Christians™ have always known; that death, pain and disease are caused by sin and the fact that The Baby Jesus rewards those who obey Him (and tithing is included in this). After cutting through all of the fancy sciency words of the secular research, it clearly shows that: "Doing housework can cut substantially a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer, according to researchers."

So now even the lieberal hippy secularists can see that women should stay at home for their own good. You don’t even have to know that you are going to Hell for rejecting Jesus to see the wisdom of this advice. It isn’t just God’s word now, it is the darwinist’s god of science saying what we have known all along.

So women I think that you should all have as your New Years resolution to be "healthier". And men, please pass this wisdom on to the women in your life.
Pastor Bob