X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: intro from a scotchman

Originally posted by sapien82 View Post
    I may not be christian by definition but I certainly am a good person who believes we are all created equally and that we are all connected together and we should be lawful and moral
    Your man-purse matches your shoes, doesn't it?
    1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
    Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
    Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
    Locations in 50 States and Canada
    !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
    Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
    Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Again im confused

quite the contradiction here

Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

and from James's signature

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

confusion abound

I told you I'd read the passge where it says God hates Scotland , reading doesnt burn my eyes , it must have burnt your eyes when you were reading about Scotland , oh right yeh you haven't read about Scotland you just base everything you know on racial stereotypes

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
        Your man-purse matches your shoes, doesn't it?

Dont you know we dont wear shoes in Scotchland , we live in caves why should we need shoes

Comment

Again im confused

quite the contradiction here

Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

and from James's signature

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

confusion abound

I told you I'd read the passge where it says God hates Scotland , reading doesnt burn my eyes , it must have burnt your eyes when you were reading about Scotland , oh right yeh you haven't read about Scotland you just base everything you know on racial stereotypes
          Friend, there is nothing confusing there. The scripture is perfectly clear.
          2nd Kings 10:10 Know now that there shall fall unto the earth nothing of the word of the LORD

Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
          Psalm 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Psalm 33:11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Psalm 100:5 For the LORD is good, his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations

Psalm 117:2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Psalm 119:89 LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Psalm 119:152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

1st Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God which liveth and abideth forever.
          1st Peter 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
          1st Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Bit daft this one

if humans no longer exist , who will be here to hear gods words or read them
            kinda falling on non existant ears once humans cease to exist so does the concept of god

Comment

Bit daft this one

if humans no longer exist , who will be here to hear gods words or read them
              kinda falling on non existant ears once humans cease to exist so does the concept of god
              God will hear the Words He speaks, just like He heard His own Words in the beginning (Genesis 1:1-3).

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

@James , god created everything right including the bible?
                trees plants , the heavens the sun , the universe everything and you know that he created us also , so why then did God give us the ability to use logic and reason to postulate on our existance and give us the choice of free will , had he wanted us to be slaves to his will he wouldnt have made us with such a wonderful brain which gives us these fantastic abilities to question everything he has made for us even our origins and why we are here and given us the choice to choose what we want to believe , since it was his test of our faith and since god gifted me with this choice I can choose when I want to believe in God not you or anyone else and neither you or anyone else can judge me accept god.
                That is one long old run on. To answer that question, God creates everything for His own purpose. It is not up to us to question it, but to obsequiously obey every precious word.

Proverbs 16:4
                The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Romans 9:20-21 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

did the bible not teach you to respect other peoples beliefs ?
                Not even the slightest bit.

2 Chronicles 15:13
                That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
                6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
                7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
                8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
                9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
                10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

@Mary ,

see talking to yourself is a sign of insanity !

@levi

Yeh god created us for his own reasons sure, but he gave us the powers f reason and logic , therefore if he didnt want us to question , we would be less intelligent versions of our species homo sapiens , something along the lines of cro magnum but wait we are that intelligent species a sapient species and we have those wonderful abilities to question everything including our own existance what a great god we have.

there in lies the problem , you dont respect other peoples beliefs like many on the earth respect yours , thats just ignorant

ignorant people are not nice people
                  take from that what you will

Comment

Mr. Adam, I'm sorry to see by your location that you have a drinking problem. If you need a crutch to get through life you could turn to Jesus to be that crutch. Sort of like in the story about the footprints, where Jesus carries you on the beach, lays you down in the sand and fills you with his love. As I tell my boys, with his love you can accomplish anything.
                    Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

....ignorant people are not nice people
                      take from that what you will
                      We know, but we will talk to you anyway. We are used to rude people that lie and try to twist the Bible. God tells us the worst of the worst are those that are the most desperate and need our help the most.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Alba gu bràth

That is not a regional language, it's the tongue of vile demons.

Comment

I don't need crutches to walk on my healthy bones , nor do I have a drinking problem , I can drink when I feel like it
                          and don't need to turn to anyone to help me

God apparently gave me the ability to do just fine on my own without any assistance

and yes sorry but Gaelic is a regional language
                          how do you like speaking English since its not native to your land ?
                          think you can change a few letters here and there and call it your own

this website just serves to remind me the grass is likely greener on the other side and alot of people on earth are quite mad , but who isn't

Comment

this website just serves to remind me the grass is likely greener on the other side
                            especially if you come from Scotland?
                            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Sorry Didymus so your saying you dont respect other peoples beliefs ?
                              and Im a lawful human being and I dont murder or rape regardless of who says its ok to do so I have morals rape and murder or harm upon anyone in anyway is wrong.

Seems as though from what you have posted is that God is quite ok with rape and murder as long as its done in his name and no other gods , yet Jesus is quite the opposite and against doing any harm to anyone ?

can you maybe explain this to me since arent they meant to be one and the same as of each other , God , the lord, and jesus christ.
                              The only morals are the morals from the HOLY BIBLE. Only a Christian has MORALITY.

2 Timothy 3:16 " All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Comment

I'm loving the private messages you send me telling me its not a debate,
                                where is the debate here likes?

I'm not debating anything as debate actually requires the use of Logic and Reason , none of which I will find anywhere on this forum

I only came here as I stated on my introduction to tell you that your ignorance holds no bounds

I'm happy I got that out , and I have no other reason to be here now other than to remind myself the depths of ignorance and stupidity the world has to offer.

God spoke to me last night and told me specifically that he hates the United states and also the stain that is the Landover baptist church on Christianity , he said that no matter how much you grovel at the feet of the devine upon rapture you will still burn in hell .

So straight from the horses mouth so to speak

don't shoot the messenger though

Comment

Working...
                                X