X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus!

Originally posted by Eggadmin View Post
    i not heathen. i good muslim.
    Child killer. Did not the blessed Pastor Ezekiel tell you to introduce yourself. Your only making it worse for your self.
    (2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Comment

Just out of curiouscity, since I'm a transsexual and not a homosexual, how do you "cure" me? What treatment would I get that would be different from what homosexuals get?

Comment

Originally posted by Tara Mo View Post
        Just out of curiouscity, since I'm a transsexual and not a homosexual, how do you "cure" me? What treatment would I get that would be different from what homosexuals get?
        Is there a difference between a wetback and a beaner? No! One sodomite is no different than the others, some just are so much more messed up and effeminate they cut their tallywhackers off!
        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
          Is there a difference between a wetback and a beaner? No! One sodomite is no different than the others, some just are so much more messed up and effeminate they cut their tallywhackers off!
          Actually, you can consider yourself corrected. Okay, yeah, you can say it was in Jesus name if you want. Whatever. Anyway, a beaner is an ethnic slur refering to lots of beans in hispanic foods while wetback refers to illegal aliens who enter the country by swimming across the Rio Grande.

But, let's go on to the next question, shall we? I'm transsexual. That alone does not make me a "homer." What if I get SRS and start dating lesbians. Would either one of us be sinners? Better yet, what if I dated a F2M transsexual? Would either of us sin, then?

Comment

Actually, you can consider yourself corrected. Okay, yeah, you can say it was in Jesus name if you want. Whatever. Anyway, a beaner is an ethnic slur refering to lots of beans in hispanic foods while wetback refers to illegal aliens who enter the country by swimming across the Rio Grande.

But, let's go on to the next question, shall we? I'm transsexual. That alone does not make me a "homer." What if I get SRS and start dating lesbians. Would either one of us be sinners? Better yet, what if I dated a F2M transsexual? Would either of us sin, then?
            Those questions have been answered. Jesus considers you a filthy vile pervert, end of story.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
            1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
            1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Oh, Zeke, that's no fun!

How about this? Are transsexual lesbians double sinning? Or is it okay for them to go clam diving with other women, even after surgery? Inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

Deuteronomy 23:1

He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Does this answer your question? Perhaps by giving up whoremones, forgetting about having Mr. Happy Jacques amputated and joining BASH you can have a shot at Heaven.

To answer your question, heterosexual carpet munching as a prelude to impregnation is sort of acceptable. Marry a Christian woman, do the muff thing if you can stand the odor and dignify her with your semen. You only have to do it every nine months.

And BTW, think how proud your parents would be if you gave them a grandchild.

Hahaha finnochio. Your little pee-pee wouldn't do the job, would it. That's why you want to get a euphasim.
                Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
                  Deuteronomy 23:1

He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Does this answer your question? Perhaps by giving up whoremones, forgetting about having Mr. Happy Jacques amputated and joining BASH you can have a shot at Heaven.

To answer your question, heterosexual carpet munching as a prelude to impregnation is sort of acceptable. Marry a Christian woman, do the muff thing if you can stand the odor and dignify her with your semen. You only have to do it every nine months.

And BTW, think how proud your parents would be if you gave them a grandchild.

Hahaha finnochio. Your little pee-pee wouldn't do the job, would it. That's why you want to get a euphasim.
                  Actually, yeah. Hormones don't cut off my "tallywacker," but they do cause it to loose functionality. It won't get hard (easily) and I'm sterile, too. Can't have kids, even if I quite hormones.

Doesn't matter, anyway. I already have kids and I don't plan to quit hormones, regardless.

Comment

Oh, Zeke, that's no fun!

How about this? Are transsexual lesbians double sinning? Or is it okay for them to go clam diving with other women, even after surgery? Inquiring minds want to know!
                    How about this: God mockery is a sin whether you're a queer or not!

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                    1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                    1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Isn't that why you're here? To mock Jesus and persecute His flock?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      How about this: God mockery is a sin whether you're a queer or not!

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                      1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                      1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Isn't that why you're here? To mock Jesus and persecute His flock?
                      I never said that. Now you're putting words in my mouth, dear.

Anyway, being gay or transsexual does not mean you can't be a Christian. I have a good friend who is both transgendered and a pastor.

Besides, I think you people should be the ones talking the least about persecution.

Comment

Anyway, being gay or transsexual does not mean you can't be a Christian.
                        Yes it does. You can't be a servant of God and an abomination against God at the same time. It just doesn't work.
                        Besides, I think you people should be the ones talking the least about persecution.
                        So in other words, you don't think Christians should have the right to freedom of speech?
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                          So in other words, you don't think Christians should have the right to freedom of speech?
                          No, but I do think that in todays America, when Christians like yourself complain about persecution, it reeks of hypocracy. Didn't Jesus hate hypocrites?

Comment

Didn't Jesus hate hypocrites?
                            ...Says the pervert who claims to be a woman but admits to having been awarded a tallywacker by Jesus upon birth...
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              ...Says the pervert who claims to be a woman but admits to having been awarded a tallywacker by Jesus upon birth...
                              You say I was awarded a "tallywacker," I say I was burdened with a penis.

Either way, I could stand to do without.

Comment

You say I was awarded a "tallywacker," I say I was burdened with a penis.

Either way, I could stand to do without.
                                You'll take what Jesus gave you and you'll LIKE IT!? GOT IT!?

Sweet Jesus, what are you thinking! He made you a Man (in His image) and now you want to throw that package back in His face!? Are you insane!?

You remind me of these "whiggers" we get in here from time to time. Perfectly good, normal White boys who want to give it all up and turn coon. I can't figure them out either.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X