X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Originally posted by just.me View Post
    I will live my life by doing good deeds and outweigh anything you possibly could do, I will assure you that.
    God thinks your good works "are as filthy rags." If you think you're going to escape hellfire by being a nice guy, you're a fool.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Whats so bad about being left handed. Left handed people are gods gift to humanity. Some of the smartest people in history were left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaneesh View Post
        Whats so bad about being left handed.
        Hi, and welcome to our friendly forum! Perhaps THIS LINK will help explain to you what's so bad about being left handed. In the meantime, you are most welcome to introduce yourself HERE so we can greet you properly! You can read all kinds of helpful information ON THIS THREAD for newcomers like yourself. If you’d like to share your opinion, kindly provide the Scriptural Support where we can see how wonderfully God said it first. Finally, your rights on our forum can be found HERE.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Whats so bad about being left handed. Left handed people are gods gift to humanity. Some of the smartest people in history were left handed.
          Off topic

Could you please make your own thread in the introduction forum. We would love to greet you with True Christian™ kindness!

God Bless
          DAM
          Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
          Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Can one of the Pastors help with this?

I've just noticed that several of the emoticons on this site show up as left-handed on my computer screen, for example and and . There may be more!

Does everyone have this problem? Or Is it a virus on my system and if so, can it be fixed?

Fortunately the one I need to use most is right-handed.
              2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                God thinks your good works "are as filthy rags." If you think you're going to escape hellfire by being a nice guy, you're a fool.
                So, I'm going to assume that people such as Hitler and Kim Jong Un are/were obviously some of God's children because they are clearly right handed. You must be so proud to have such an inspirational figure supporting your claims.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN

Comment

With respect, you do nothing but quote the bible.
                  Having some personal morals wouldn't be a bad thing to have.
                  I have absolutely no intentions of "flaming" nor disgracing the christian community, for I am a born and raised Catholic myself, but I certainly will speak my mind.
                  In the meantime, would you be so kind as to emphasize what your reaction would be if you caught someone writing with their left hand in your workplace while I introduce myself in the given threat? That'd be great.
                  Thanks for the compliment, friend. We LOVE us some Bible! It makes us nuts, some say. And we say, if serving Jesus is nuts, then send us to the asylum because we don't want to get well!

As True Christians™, we are always mindful of lefthanded people. As for workplace correction, it depends on the business; a first offense may be a verbal warning, a second counseling, leading up to a write-up or perhaps even termination, but this is left to management to sort out.

As with all things, we want to stay with the biblical pattern and not get away into "progressive" thinking where everyone acts like they deserve great credit for "noble thinking." By staying with the Bible, we avoid all of the modern headaches that go with trying to find justification for accepting those who don't conform. God did our work and our thinking for us. All we have to do is blindly obey (John 10:27-28).

Regards,

Pastor Ed

Comment

So, I'm going to assume that people such as Hitler and Kim Jong Un are/were obviously some of God's children because they are clearly right handed. You must be so proud to have such an inspirational figure supporting your claims.
                    Did you really think that all it took to get into Heaven was to be right-handed?

Are you seriously that stupid?

Adolf Hitler spent a sinful life being a Mary-worshiping Catholic, but lucky for him he accepted Christ just before he died, so in fact Hitler is up in Heaven.

But not just because he was right-handed.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Did you really think that all it took to get into Heaven was to be right-handed?

Are you seriously that stupid?

Adolf Hitler spent a sinful life being a Mary-worshiping Catholic, but lucky for him he accepted Christ just before he died, so in fact Hitler is up in Heaven.

But not just because he was right-handed.
                      I'm not implying by any means that being right handed will earn your spot up in heaven, but that one using their left hand for many aspects of their life is denied that right unless they choose to "convert" to using their right hand and being reborn again. I'm aware that you guys strictly follow the bible to each verse quite literally as part of your faith, but one being of a different religion isn't necessarily a sinner of any sort. Different isn't always a bad thing. But I don't know, you will certainly have your viewpoints as I will mine. I will just never understand how someone using their left hand deems them unworthy.
                      I know I'm probably bringing this out of proportion, but I just take some offense to this being that I naturally grew up with using my left hand since I was but a kid in the starting years of school. I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from, for I certainly understand why you believe the way you do.

Comment

I'm not implying by any means that being right handed will earn your spot up in heaven, but that one using their left hand for many aspects of their life is denied that right unless they choose to "convert" to using their right hand and being reborn again. I'm aware that you guys strictly follow the bible to each verse quite literally as part of your faith, but one being of a different religion isn't necessarily a sinner of any sort. Different isn't always a bad thing. But I don't know, you will certainly have your viewpoints as I will mine. I will just never understand how someone using their left hand deems them unworthy.
                        I know I'm probably bringing this out of proportion, but I just take some offense to this being that I naturally grew up with using my left hand since I was but a kid in the starting years of school. I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from, for I certainly understand why you believe the way you do.
                        You couldn't be more wrong. Christians are not to be divided, but unified (I Cor. 1:10-12). Why must you glorify "differences" like some kind of frizzy-haired, faggot pervert painter who admires so-called "art"? Even though Jesus divides families, nations, and households (Matthew 10:34-35), he wants sameness among His disciples.

Pastor Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
                          You couldn't be more wrong. Christians are not to be divided, but unified (I Cor. 1:10-12). Why must you glorify "differences" like some kind of frizzy-haired, faggot pervert painter who admires so-called "art"? Even though Jesus divides families, nations, and households (Matthew 10:34-35), he wants sameness among His disciples.

Pastor Ed
                          It's this closed-minded view on things that's keeping Christianity divided, for you believe that you're the only true believers out there. There's no denying that. I try to come at neutral ground, and you come back with the terms "faggot" and "perverted". It's excuses like that which will separate you from the rest of any decent human being who chooses to worship out there, and further reason for me to not want to be anything like yourself, sir. I value your opinion and view on this matter, so I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

Comment

It's this closed-minded view on things that's keeping Christianity divided
                            Then:
                            I value your opinion and view on this matter,
                            so I mean that in the most respectful way possible.
                            We've learned by now that people use the prefix 'Sir' when they're planning on being disrespectful in a 'polite' way. I am ready for you, boy. Bring it on!
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              Then:We've learned by now that people use the prefix 'Sir' when they're planning on being disrespectful in a 'polite' way. I am ready for you, boy. Bring it on!
                              You caught on, well done sir!

Comment

So... can someone explain to me how being left handed is "evil" when you don't choose to be? It's not like you choose which hand you write with when you first pick up a pencil.

Comment

Working...
                                X