• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by lucifers lover View Post
    Don't listen to Lisa, she is a lesbian!

@ theholydenmarkmotion

Amen !
    You should not be talking like that about a True Christian woman. Now apologize!
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
      You should not be talking like that about a True Christian woman. Now apologize!
      Don't listen to them Lisa

Comment

Now, I think most of the people here agree with me.. Apart from that old cranky guy and Sister Lisa.

Comment

Originally posted by theholydenmarkmotion View Post
          Now, I think most of the people here agree with me.. Apart from that old cranky guy and Sister Lisa.
          There are also Denmarkians at Landover who would disagree with you.
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Right, there are people in the US hating the US and people in kasachstan hating kasachstan...

Comment

Right, there are people in the US hating the US and people in kasachstan hating kasachstan...
              Who is talking about people hating each other. This about why God hates Denmark.

Comment

"Never trust what's being said to you in the internet. You may end up brain-damaged"
                I agree with you on that! You are indeed a classic example of a brain-damaged denmarkian. You and the rest of the 99 percent of denmarkians believe in the propaganda the communist goverment of our creepy country puts on the internet. How blessed you are, that you have been able to find this wonderful site despite that every computer sold in Denmark has a Anti-Christ filter. God has lead you here for a reason, and still you act like a Godmocking homer. Why do you hate Jesus so much?

Sorry to force the truth on you, but as far I can see nobody here agrees with you, except perhaps "Lucifer Lover". Do you really think a person with that name is a better choice, when it come to credibility over Lisa and other True Christians™?

sigpic
                Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

You people are simply unbelievable!
                  I'm so amazed that a community can strive to achieve this level of ignorance.
                  I is amazing that you so called christians can be so intolerant and so uneducated, and yet you claim that you should be the ones to guide!

I'm a DANE not a danemarkian!!!!
                  And first off I has been a long time since I have been so offended by a single post on web forum like I was by the one the old man's posted.

And by the way... by overgeneralizing like he is he's thereby saying that every single christian minister that would fall in the same category of you self (ministers) is a rapist? Are you a rapist? I'll let you be the judge.

And communism = free health care????????

What the ****? (I'm not using any dirty language because I'm sure that you say that I'm going to hell for that - but last time I checked you were not the ones to decide that, were you? Actually I think by your own standards you are going to hell for saying that aren't you?)

You should REALLY have overcome the whole part about every thing which is government controlled is communism.. What about your police departments? you fire departments? you library'?

You should really think before deciding what is right and wrong?
                  And as you all know (But I'll say it anyways because you are american and by your own generalizing standards you can't differ Denmark from Finland or tell the difference between Christianity and Islam) america is a country of immigrants approximately 400 years old (from when the first settlers arrived) there by a really huge chunk of you are in fact at some point guaranteed decedents of some of your so called rapists.

Have a great day to all of you who just learned more than you obviously did in high school from this post!

Comment

Are you possesed by the Devil by any chance? At some point to night you decided that you would like to be a member here at Gods favourite web-site, and instead of making an introduction like any good person would do, you bring us this hateful post. I hope your parents are very ashamed that they have brought you up this way. My parent told me to be respectful when I am a guest in someones private home, but that seems like an advice you have never been told. Shame on you. And... by the way... BURN IN HELL.

sigpic
                    Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Originally posted by Salvationisoverrated View Post
                      You people are simply unbelievable!
                      I'm so amazed that a community can strive to achieve this level of ignorance.
                      Thank you. We strive to keep our faith in God's existence strong while ignoring anything that contradicts the Bible. We must remain ever vigilant in this act, lest we wind up in Hell!

I is amazing that you so called christians can be so intolerant and so uneducated, and yet you claim that you should be the ones to guide!
                      Well that is how the Bible commands us to be. Everyone else is simply a failure.

I'm a DANE not a danemarkian!!!!
                      You're a dog?

And first off I has been a long time since I have been so offended by a single post on web forum like I was by the one the old man's posted.
                      You're the one calling him "old man". I find that offensive. Just because you are a little boy with no father is no excuse for you to be calling your elders names.

And by the way... by overgeneralizing like he is he's thereby saying that every single christian minister that would fall in the same category of you self (ministers) is a rapist? Are you a rapist? I'll let you be the judge.
                      No. Rapists and Christians are mutually exclusive categories, except when God instructs us to commit rape in His Word(c), such as in the following scripture:

When to rape Deuteronomy 21:10-14 (King James Version) 10When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, 11And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; 12Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; 13And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. 14And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

And communism = free health care????????
                      What do you call it?

What the ****? (I'm not using any dirty language because I'm sure that you say that I'm going to hell for that - but last time I checked you were not the ones to decide that, were you? Actually I think by your own standards you are going to hell for saying that aren't you?)
                      Actually, God commands Christians to pass judgment on others.

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

You should REALLY have overcome the whole part about every thing which is government controlled is communism.. What about your police departments? you fire departments? you library'?
                      Are you saying we shouldn't have police, fire departments, and libraries? What kind of person are you?

You should really think before deciding what is right and wrong?
                      And as you all know (But I'll say it anyways because you are american and by your own generalizing standards you can't differ Denmark from Finland or tell the difference between Christianity and Islam) america is a country of immigrants approximately 400 years old (from when the first settlers arrived) there by a really huge chunk of you are in fact at some point guaranteed decedents of some of your so called rapists.
                      When people emigrate from Europe, and move to the USA, it is because they are better than other Europeans and want to be around Godly people.

Have a great day to all of you who just learned more than you obviously did in high school from this post!
                      I was homeschooled, because my parents loved me and wanted me to go to Heaven, not to become a Darwinist and have my intestines deep fried in the Devil's semen.
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Salvationisoverrated View Post
                        What the ****? (I'm not using any dirty language because I'm sure that you say that I'm going to hell for that
                        And yet you do. Interesting.

you library'?
                        I am not a library', thank you. In fact, it would be a pretty boring job.

"Can you give me the most awesome book in your library?"
                        "Yeah, it's all around you, it's the King James Bible (Authorized Version) 1611 to be precise."
                        "Do you have any other books?"
                        "No, it's the only Book that counts."

immigrants approximately 400 years old
                        So suddenly Leif Ericsson doesn't count? Good to hear.

What's high school? We prefer to be home schooled - which means every single day is "high school".
                        Psalm 81:10:
                        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

You guys are the best haha. I have been saved! Thanks to Father Ezekiels private tutoring!
                          A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by Icelandic (false) Christian View Post
                            You guys are the best haha. I have been saved! Thanks to Father Ezekiels private tutoring!
                            Who is "Father Ezekiel?" Your daddy?
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Who is "Father Ezekiel?" Your daddy?
                              Forgive my mistake pastor! I'm only a simple servant of god who made a mistake.
                              A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                                Having ugly dogs named after you doesn't bother you?
                                No, but people spreading lies about my country does

Comment

Working...
                                X