Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

gayboi900 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.gayboi900 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
flag Hello - 12-29-2017, 07:20 PM

My name is James, I go to First Baptist Church in NYC, my favorite Bible verse is Ephesians 5:2, and I was raised Christian, so I think I've always been with Jesus.

stop deleting my signature
(#2)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 08:04 PM

Well dear, which is it? Are you a pathetic homo or do you seek Christ?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

gayboi900 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.gayboi900 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 08:15 PM

Both, thank you ! ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

(#4)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayboi900 View Post
Both, thank you ! ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
You're confused, dear. If you seek Jesus, you naturally seek to rid yourself of the sin of homosexuality. Why on God's flat earth would anyone want to embrace deity who objectively loathes them (Leviticus 18:22), declares they deserve death (Leviticus 20:13), and refuses them Eternal Paradise (1 Corinthians 6:9)?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 08:27 PM

Flat earth? You're kidding right

(#6)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Flat earth? You're kidding right
Don't tell me you've fallen for the go-pro lens and photoshop trickery? Dear, nowhere in the bible will you find one verse that shows God spins the earth around the sun. Nowhere. This concept is not in the scriptures. 1 Chronicles 16:30 tells us He has fixed the earth firm, immovable. Ergo, the earth, according to scripture, just doesn't move.

(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
I think I've always been with Jesus.
Um, no. Your cute pool boy is not our Jesus.
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

GayChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 09:54 PM

i'm gay and christian in nyc too (: lets meet up
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello - 12-29-2017, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayChristian View Post
Sweetie, this isn't a dating site. This is a site for praising God.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

crustymom786 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello - 12-30-2017, 02:00 AM

No, we're not honey
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Retard Posting

Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello - 01-04-2018, 04:59 PM

Quote:
My name is James, I go to First Baptist Church in NYC, my favorite Bible verse is Ephesians 5:2, and I was raised Christian, so I think I've always been with Jesus.
It's okay to be gay and to love Jesus. May God be with you
(#12)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Hello - 01-04-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123 [Slovenian] View Post
Of course it is, dear. But you ought to know it's a one-sided love. And you know what we call one-sided love, dear? Stalking.
You're stalking Jesus.

And that's creepy.

(#13)
Old
Toilet Biter
Forum Member

Flat Earth Porn Resistant Cancer on Society Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it Perv

Bubba Buck is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bubba Buck is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bubba Buck is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bubba Buck is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bubba Buck is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bubba Buck is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello - 01-04-2018, 11:54 PM

Which First Baptist Church in NYC? Pretty general as there are several around there. But with a name like Gayboi900 I don't know if you're compensating for something. Hiding your gay from your parents? Being gay is bad. I used to be a faggot myself until I found God. Being gay is certainly bad, but lying is much much worse. You have to be honest with yourself and realize you have a curable curse. It'll be hard but you will get through it. I'm sure someone in the higher ups of Landover would happily dispatch a mercy team out to help you. I'm no True Christian myself but if someone were to help you be cured of the gay, it would definitely be Brother Porter. A few private sessions with him will turn you into a well groomed straight young bible thumping man in no time flat.
(#14)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark Crown of Glory

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello - 01-05-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayChristian (and gayboi on the same theme) View Post
Do you pair think there's anything you can do that prevents you from being a Christian? Poisoner, for instance? Extortionist? Kidnapper? Brothel keeper? One of those people who blows up kindergartens? Taliban boss? Satanist, vampire, cannibal, Antichrist? If you think these exclude one from Christianity could you explain why? Thanks.
(#15)
Old
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello - 01-05-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123 [Slovenian] View Post
This is simply untrue. Jesus was very clear that the homersexualism proponent deserves nothing more than death.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Now we know that Jesus is the most loving person ever, with conditional love for all who would follow him.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God

So what are we to think? Jesus Christ who EVERY Christian on the planet knows is the very definition of Love wants the homersexualism enthusiast dead.

Literally dead.

Why would the very personification of Love want the gaywise dead? What is it about homersexualistical that Jesus hates so much that He decreed in His Holy Written Word (the Bible(KJV1611)) should be put to death?

That’s right: anal sex

For a start Anal sex causes drug abuse. No one in there right mind can deal with the excruciating agony of posteriorially penertration, purposely without their buttockular cleft numbed to the agony of anal assault by hard drugs such as the marijuana

Secondly, are you really saying you want the perverted, practitioners of pernicious penile perfidy to have free access to this countries eager, young clean limbed young youths with barely the whisps of down fluff on their supple cheeks?

Shame of you!

Fourthly: Lesbians. That’s right: who you think benefits from youths such as my sandy haired young nephew inculcated into suffering the indignity of a length of foetidly foul, fulminatingly fearsome man steel be thrust turgidly into their face and mouth?

Think about it? The more of this nation’s youths forced by drugs and force to decide to have same sex attraction the more women are left without the guiding hand of a man’s hand to guide them handily though life. Yet again in direct contradiction to Jesus’ very wishes

1 Corinthians 11:3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God

The lesbyopath is literally unleashing streams of white hot, liquid gold urinal fluid into the crying eyes of the baby Jesus every time it provides the gaywise anal rapist with another innocent young youth (possible shirtless), secure in the knowledge that this frees up a weak minded women to chose to be attracted to a massive lesbian even if it means leaving her husband who is a True Christian™ with is own practice and does not live on frigid island in Canada

Lesbyain think because they are physically more robust than normal people (I’m reliably informed that they have few afferent nerve endings than normal people and literally have to punch each other parts before they go off) that they should dominate normal people and ride roughshod over every True Christian’s™ most cherished beliefs.

But I’ve got news for you, buddy. It ain’t gonna happen, as the kids say. Jesus is in charge and you better get used to or you’ll be on an express elevator to Hell: going down!

I like Jesus I shall laugh at you calamity as you writhe in eternal torment in Jesus’ eternal mercy!!!

All the best,

YIC

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.