X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children!

Originally posted by sicsyde View Post
    You are attacking people. How is that christian? How is any of this stuff related to what god wants. God wants people to come to him. Not let his followers damn everyone else. That makes no sense. But since you take the bible out of context and then warp it to your agenda....wait that is the roman catholics......
    You've never actually read the Bible, have you? Please do, before its too late.
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      Friend, you are gay by choice, it has been proven time and time again. You just LIKE filthy buttsex.

No, I am not going to 'come at you bro', no decent person wants to partake in your homosexualizations.

All you faggits want to convert others to be just like you. I think it is sick.

You know, God tells us it is an abomination, doing the queer thing. Why do you hate baby Jesus?
      sorry, I had to respond to this. being gay is a choice but it's also not a choice. no one chooses to have gay thoughts. you choose to date the person and sin but you don't choose to have the thoughts. it's like a migrane. you don't choose to have it but you do choose to make it go away with medicine. same with gays. they don't choose to have the thoughts but they do choose to date the person they shouldn't be dating.

Comment

Originally posted by foolishgirl20 View Post
        ...being gay is a choice but it's also not a choice...
        Oh, now it all makes perfect sense.

...no one chooses to have gay thoughts...
        How would you know? You're not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          Oh, now it all makes perfect sense.

How would you know? You're not gay.
          because i used to get gay thoughts. i just woke up one morning and it was like the devil attacking me. i did not want to be that way. so i read the bible and prayed for a few weeks and it went away. only god can stop the thoughts. i chose to pray besides going the sinful direction. i chose not to date a girl, i chose to get better and i did. with Gods help. But I really want to be a rugmuncher and serve satan.

Comment

So, Basilissa, you want me to show you a true christian breaking biblical laws?

Challenge accepted.
            I could very easily show each and every person on this website that you consider a "True Christian" that they have been breaking biblical laws their whole lives.

Women are not your personal slaves, and it is both overly abusive and cowardly to BEAT them into submission whenever YOU believe they have done something that goes against YOUR beliefs. I am a christian, who shows respect to women, and teaches them that they should not be ashamed of being BORN.

If being a wife-beating, child-abusing, racist and homophobic BIGOT is what the Bible is trying to teach us about christianity nowadays, then I suppose we are no different from the Muslim religion.

Being born with a mental illness, or a birth defect does not make somebody "spawns of satan," it makes them people who need help, and to be told not to be ashamed of the way they are. I suppose you all might know that already if you didn't have your heads shoved up your own asses every day.

When you review a video game or movie that you find offensive, I recommend doing more than just 5 seconds of research on it. "Frozen" is not a movie about lesbians and incest, and it certainly has no curse words in it. Grand Theft Auto 5 is not a story about 3 masturbating men who must "revive demons in a circle jerk."
            But I guess you wouldn't care about that sort of stuff.

In short, you are all assholes that deserve to rot in hell for the rest of eternity.

(P.S.: Pastor Ezekiel, when your automated account sends me hate mail about posting this comment in something other than a "Debate Forum," don't even bother. I've had enough of all the bullshit on this page, and I am willing to take on whatever challenge you might make against me.)

Thank you all so VERY MUCH for taking the time to read the first sentence of this.

Comment

I see no Scripture backing up your claims, therefore your arguments are invalid.

Enjoy hell, godmocker.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Can't Jesus-haters engage in conversation without using profanity?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Avery Johnson View Post
                  So, Basilissa, you want me to show you a true christian breaking biblical laws?

Challenge accepted.
                  Thank you, sweetie!

I could very easily show each and every person on this website that you consider a "True Christian" that they have been breaking biblical laws their whole lives.
                  Please do, I'm waiting!

Women are not your personal slaves,
                  The Bible tells us that women should submit to their husbands:

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 11:8 - For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

Colossians 3:18 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

Ephesians 5:22 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Please do explain, how a complete submission of one human being to another is different from slavery?

and it is both overly abusive and cowardly to BEAT them into submission whenever YOU believe they have done something that goes against YOUR beliefs. I am a christian, who shows respect to women, and teaches them that they should not be ashamed of being BORN.
                  Then you were taught wrong, because the Holy Bible does not teach respect towards women. The Bible tells us that we women were created as an afterthought, a sidekick to accompany and serve the man (Genesis 2:18). The Bible tells us that we are to be seen, not heard, and that we should treat the word of our husbands as the ultimate and unquestionable truth:

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
                  34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
                  35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Please note the "if" part in the second verse. It's like, men shouldn't even bother to try to teach us anything, since we are inferior beings by God's design, but if - and only if - a woman somehow learns something, it's enough if she asks her husband at home for clarifications, she is not qualified to open her mouth at church.

If being a wife-beating, child-abusing, racist and homophobic BIGOT is what the Bible is trying to teach us about christianity nowadays, then I suppose we are no different from the Muslim religion.
                  My dear, the teachings of the Bible have not changed since the Bible was written. What has changed (within only the last 100 years or so) is the society's at large views towards women. A real Christian would say that the modern society is corrupt and the Bible holds real morals.

Being born with a mental illness, or a birth defect does not make somebody "spawns of satan," it makes them people who need help, and to be told not to be ashamed of the way they are. I suppose you all might know that already if you didn't have your heads shoved up your own asses every day.
                  How is any of these statements supported by the Bible?

When you review a video game or movie that you find offensive, I recommend doing more than just 5 seconds of research on it. "Frozen" is not a movie about lesbians and incest, and it certainly has no curse words in it. Grand Theft Auto 5 is not a story about 3 masturbating men who must "revive demons in a circle jerk."
                  But I guess you wouldn't care about that sort of stuff.
                  I'm not familiar with these movies, all I know is that they do not convey a Christian message. Therefore, you are correct: I don't care.

In short, you are all assholes that deserve to rot in hell for the rest of eternity.
                  God disagrees with your opinion. We have His Word for it.

Thank you all so VERY MUCH for taking the time to read the first sentence of this.
                  I'm still waiting for you to show us how we True Christians are breaking any Biblical laws. Hint: it would help your cause if you could show actual Biblical evidence to support your claims.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Dear Basilissa,

You are a girl? Hm. Well I guess if you believe all girls and women in general deserve to "Serve *cough cough, slave away to men, cough cough* the men of this world," then maybe you should at least get all of your information.

I
                    am
                    a
                    MAN.

Yes, all of you immoral, racist, sexist, homophobic, rapist PSYCHOPATHS who have joined this cultist website who thought I was a female teenage SLUTTY WHORE, who "Spreads my legs for anyone with a dollar," should think about that.

"Avery" is a unisex name. I thought it up when making my account on this website. It is not my real name, and neither is "Johnson."
                    Instead, I thought of it from my favorite video game, "HALO" (For those of you who have been living under a rock for the last 2000 years, Halo is the game that Red vs. Blue is based off of).

Sargent Avery Johnson is a brave and noble man who dies in order for the human race to survive. By saying "Avery Johnson" is a sinner, means that you are all sinners, and do not deserve to live.

Every person, christian or atheist, black or white, gay or straight, has the right to form their own opinion. Most normal people respect each other's opinions, but you?

You all created this website so you could spread your false information, and in doing so, you have made it quite clear that you hate everybody except yourselves. You claim that this is "God's Favorite Form," and yet you spread lies, claiming they are from the mouth of God himself.

"Only sluts get raped!"
                    "Down Syndrome is a life style choice!"
                    "God hates Australia!"

Let me ask you something: How do you know this? Where in the Bible does it even use the name Australia, or Down Syndrome? YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!

Also, notice how in this comment, I am only using only MY opinions. Not God's not Jesus's, and I am most DEFINITELY not lying when I say that BEATING my wife would EVER be socially accepted!

Hell, being GAY is smiled upon more so than being a wife beater.

So play God as you will, and send me to hell with your divine power and wisdom.

(P.S., for those of you who wish to know: I am not gay. OR a sinner. OR an atheist.
                    I am a good person, something you people would never be, because you are all high on the drug that is terrorism, you are the parasite that is manipulating the next generations of christians into doing whatever the bloody hell you all want.)

So if you want to try to change my opinion, then bring it on, motherpiffleers! They aren't changing any time soon.

I'll save you a seat in hell.

Comment

You all created this website so you could spread your false information
                      That's quite an accusation to make, Avery. Please provide proof of a True Christian(tm) falsifying the Holy Bible, or kindly apologize for the libel.
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

...I
                        am
                        a
                        MAN...
                        Nope. You might be male, but you're so insecure that someone might think you're *gasp* female, that "man" is an epithet you fail to qualify for.

And as you don't use the Bible to justify your sexism, what do you?

...Most normal people respect each other's opinions, but you?...
                        Why would they respect a (to them) unrespectable opinion?

...yet you spread lies, claiming they are from the mouth of God himself.

"Only sluts get raped!"
                        "God hates Australia!"...
                        All of those threads contain the Biblical justifications for the positions given. Maybe you should read them again.

...Hell, being GAY is smiled upon more so than being a wife beater...
                        Justify your homophobia without the Bible.

...(P.S., for those of you who wish to know: I am not gay. OR a sinner. OR an atheist.
                        I am a good person...
                        If you think being gay or an atheist and being a good person are exclusive, then you're not.

...I'll save you a seat in hell.
                        If Hell had seats, it wouldn't be Hell.

Comment

Dear Basilissa,

You are a girl? Hm. Well I guess if you believe all girls and women in general deserve to "Serve *cough cough, slave away to men, cough cough* the men of this world," then maybe you should at least get all of your information.

I
                          am
                          a
                          MAN.
                          You are an unsaved, Hellbound heathen, who doesn't know (and therefoe doesn't follow) the Holy Bible. The man I obey is my pastor, and as soon as I get married, I will happily obey my husband. Why should I obey a heathen?

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to show me how are True Christians™ breaking Biblical laws.

Yes, all of you immoral, racist, sexist, homophobic, rapist PSYCHOPATHS who have joined this cultist website who thought I was a female teenage SLUTTY WHORE, who "Spreads my legs for anyone with a dollar," should think about that.
                          You whine like a girl, you have a girlish name, what else did you expect?

"Avery" is a unisex name. I thought it up when making my account on this website. It is not my real name, and neither is "Johnson."
                          A manly man would not choose an ambivalent name as a nickname. I guess having gender identifications problems can be added to the list of your sins?

Every person, christian or atheist, black or white, gay or straight, has the right to form their own opinion. Most normal people respect each other's opinions, but you?
                          Respect has to be a two way street. Do you respect our opinions?

You all created this website so you could spread your false information,
                          Oh, so the Bible is "false infromation" for you, sweetie?

and in doing so, you have made it quite clear that you hate everybody except yourselves. You claim that this is "God's Favorite Form," and yet you spread lies, claiming they are from the mouth of God himself.
                          Everything we say comes straight from the Holy Bible. No convoluted interpretations, no cherry picking. Feel free to prove me wrong. Just pick up the Bible and read it, it's really not that long, and it would be much more educational that some stupid computer game.

"Only sluts get raped!"
                          "God hates Australia!"

Let me ask you something: How do you know this? Where in the Bible does it even use the name Australia, or Down Syndrome? YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!
                          If you read the OP in each thread, the answer is right there.

Also, notice how in this comment, I am only using only MY opinions. Not God's not Jesus's,
                          Bingo. This is exactly your problem. You should reject your meaningless opinions and follow Jesus instead.

and I am most DEFINITELY not lying when I say that BEATING my wife would EVER be socially accepted!
                          29% of women in the US experience rape and physical abuse from their partners. You were saying...?

Hell, being GAY is smiled upon more so than being a wife beater.
                          That is very sad, indeed.

(P.S., for those of you who wish to know: I am not gay. OR a sinner. OR an atheist.
                          I am a good person, something you people would never be, because you are all high on the drug that is terrorism, you are the parasite that is manipulating the next generations of christians into doing whatever the bloody hell you all want.)
                          You are right in your definition of a good person: neither gays nor sinners can ever be good people. I'm not really sure, though, what is it that you mean in the second part of your little rant. Have you been drinking?

I'll save you a seat in hell.
                          Keep it for Didymus.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Basilissa, I want to give up, but each time I try, somebody else posts something absolutely absurd and sends me into a fit of rage.

You said that 29% of women in the U.S. experience rape? Guess what? It should be 0%
                            I don't know what kind of woman would actually WANT to get raped, much less allow herself to be called a "slut" afterwards.

Also, It should never be a sin to be black, handicapped, or be born with down syndrome.

Comment

Basilissa, I want to give up, but each time I try, somebody else posts something absolutely absurd and sends me into a fit of rage.

You said that 29% of women in the U.S. experience rape? Guess what? It should be 0%
                              I'm not saying what the number should be, I'm just stating the obvious: domestic abuse in this country is not rare, women are often encouraged to stay in abusive relationships, and the society often blames them for what's happening. I would say that this means that domestic abuse is socially accepted.

I don't know what kind of woman would actually WANT to get raped, much less allow herself to be called a "slut" afterwards.
                              Of course not. However, all bad things happen because God wants them to happen (Amos 3:6). Therefore, bad things happen because the person who suffers them deserves it.

Also, It should never be a sin to be black, handicapped, or be born with down syndrome.
                              Take your complain to God. We are just following His orders.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Being quick to anger is a symptom of demonic possession. Do you have black spots on your tongue?
                                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                                X