Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Mike Huckabee: How the Gop will win in 2016
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Mike Huckabee: How the Gop will win in 2016 - 03-13-2014, 05:16 PM

God bless Mike Huckabee for speaking the truth. He does not shy away from faith in God and it was on full display the other night.

I can only hope other God fearing politicians will follow Mike Huckabee and not run away from the abortion issue. Here is the link!!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hucka...win-elections/

2016 cannot get here soon enough! I pray everyday that we will one day get rid of the woman's right to choose. The Femnazi liberals are tearing at the very foundation of our country. I am so happy to see strong Christian men like Mike Huckabee speak the truth.

No woman should ever have an abortion under any circumstances rape, incest, it does not matter. When a woman acts properly she does not have to worry about these things. Why anyone would want to kill a gift from God is beyond me.

And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD.Genesis 25:22

Charter Member Pearland, Texas