X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ello

Introductions are never that interesting so I will be breif. Im twenty-one years old, go to new life ministries which is a service church instead of a church service we help our community to spread the word of god. I am about to go into the navy for avionics. I could not secure a job that could pay for college so i could be a engineer of some kind. (was going to take classes to see which career path was of the most interest to me.)

Re: 'ello

Welcome to Landover Baptist Church. Are you british?

I hope they give you some lessons on why run-on sentences are annoying and difficult to read because the point being made in the sentence is unclear.

How many islamofascists are you planning on sending to hell for Jesus?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I am American just had really unclear public high school education. As for the later question my job will be to repair and maintain the aircraft that will send those islamofascists to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Inverse View Post
        Introductions are never that interesting so I will be breif. Im twenty-one years old, go to new life ministries which is a service church instead of a church service we help our community to spread the word of god. I am about to go into the navy for avionics. I could not secure a job that could pay for college so i could be a engineer of some kind. (was going to take classes to see which career path was of the most interest to me.)
        Praise the Lord of Hosts! A fellow works based believer. Please tell me your favorite Bible verse. Fear not posting in the King James version. If they infract you for it, it only proves their intolerance. You will be blessed by their persecution.

My favorite verse from the Holy NIV!
        1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies,

Your friend in the embrace of our sweet Savior's bosom,
        Sam
        Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
        For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Comment

matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
            What an interesting choice of verses. Where do you feel poor in the spirit, brother or was it sister?
            Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
            For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Its brother, i feel its humbling. we all sin at some point be it a simple lie or looking across the street and coveting our neighbors car. We then fail god's divine test by breaking god's divine commandments. However by admiting that we are broken people living in a broken world and need his perfect help he will shower us with his endless love. It really hit me just how much God, Jesus, and the holy spirit loves me.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
                Praise the Lord of Hosts! A fellow works based believer. Please tell me your favorite Bible verse. Fear not posting in the King James version. If they infract you for it, it only proves their intolerance. You will be blessed by their persecution.

My favorite verse from the UNHoly NIV!
                1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies,

Your friend in the embrace of our sweet Savior's bosom,
                Sam
                Mr. Coleridge, with all due disrespect, that ridiculous version, if read aloud, makes one sound like a candy ass. We both know God never used such slang when He guided the hands that wrote the 1611 King James CORRECT Version of The Holy Bible. Burn if you wish, but what will you have gained by dragging others down the flume to the lake of fire with you?

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (King James Version)

4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
                5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
                6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
                7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
                8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
                sigpicMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)

Comment

Its brother, i feel its humbling. we all sin at some point be it a simple lie or looking across the street and coveting our neighbors car. We then fail god's divine test by breaking god's divine commandments. However by admiting that we are broken people living in a broken world and need his perfect help he will shower us with his endless love. It really hit me just how much God, Jesus, and the holy spirit loves me.
                  Indeed we do all sin and come short of the glory of God, but I don't know what the 10 commandments have to do with Christianity.

My brother, we are freed from the Law forever!

Galatians 2:16
                  Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Comment

Indeed we do all sin and come short of the glory of God, but I don't know what the 10 commandments have to do with Christianity.

My brother, we are freed from the Law forever!

Galatians 2:16
                    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
                    You are correct, but this verse helps me remember whats really impotent in my faith to the lord that I am not going to heaven because I am a "generally good person" but by his love. It's like a present that he gives everyone we just have to accept it.

Comment

You are correct, but this verse helps me remember whats really impotent in my faith to the lord that I am not going to heaven because I am a "generally good person" but by his love. It's like a present that he gives everyone we just have to accept it.
                      He gives everyone?

Please post the Scripture to back up this liberal, false claim.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You are correct, but this verse helps me remember whats really impotent in my faith to the Lord that I am not going to heaven because I am a "generally good person" but by His love. It's like a present that He gives everyone we just have to accept it.
                        Freudian slips? Kiindly capitalize references to our Lord. God put a 'Shift' key on your keyboard for a reason.

Comment

We don't have to follow the Old Testament as far as the stupid punishments and such.

You are out of your mind if you think it is by faith alone that we are saved. Our LORD requires hard work and clean words as well as faith.

Matthew 16:27
                          For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 12:36-37
                          But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Romans 2:6-7 Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Do I need to remind you of what you need to do to follow Him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            He gives everyone?

Please post the Scripture to back up this liberal, false claim.
                            I don't have any, i was taught that the impure of heart will not accept the gift. They may say they do or think they do but deep down both God and the impure know they have forsaken the Lord. Of course I certainly am not above being wrong and i apologize if my opinion came over as a fact.

Originally posted by Paul Jeffery View Post
                            Freudian slips? Kiindly capitalize references to our Lord. God put a 'Shift' key on your keyboard for a reason.
                            I apolgize to both you and the Lord God just have spell checker to auto correct my mistakes such as random caps mid sentence (I have fixed this by added exceptions for them now)

Comment

We don't have to follow the Old Testament as far as the stupid punishments and such.

Matthew 5:18-19 (King James Version)

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
                              19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Comment

Working...
                              X