X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Chester Longshire View Post
    I would like to know why Denmark *barely* helped out AMERICA in our war on Terror in Afghanistan?

Even sweeeeden helped more than you guys, and the swedes are the biggest fags in europe.

We "barely" helped out America, because two years prior to the war in Afghanistan, the US "tricked" us into going to war in Iraq. A war based on lies about weapons of mass destruction, started only to secure natural resources for, guess who, the US.

So when the war in Afghanistan came around, our leaders were, righfully so, more cautious about blindly following the American president into war.

Also Denmark is a very small country, only 6 million people and because of this our army is not very big. We helped you with 750 troops and a couple of tanks, ships and fighterjets. To compare, Sweden is twice as big with 10 milion people and they send approx 900 men to the war in Afghanistan. So in fact Denmark helped you more than Sweden relative to the size of our countries. And your welcome by the way! It's nice to know that Americans appreciate the help were giving when our troops lay down their lives to fight your war.

Another thing, swedes are excellent people. I have known many swedes in my life and I hold them in very high regard. I would rather trust my own oppinion than that of a person who probably never met a swede. Or probably never even travelled outside their own country.

So please, stop your hating and try to be more Christlike.
    This space reserved for posting KJV Scripture only -- Admin

Comment

Originally posted by BadMutha View Post
      We "barely" helped out America, because two years prior to the war in Afghanistan, the US "tricked" us into going to war in Iraq. A war based on lies about weapons of mass destruction, started only to secure natural resources for, guess who, the US.

So when the war in Afghanistan came around, our leaders were, righfully so, more cautious about blindly following the American president into war.

Also Denmark is a very small country, only 6 million people and because of this our army is not very big. We helped you with 750 troops and a couple of tanks, ships and fighterjets. To compare, Sweden is twice as big with 10 milion people and they send approx 900 men to the war in Afghanistan. So in fact Denmark helped you more than Sweden relative to the size of our countries. And your welcome by the way! It's nice to know that Americans appreciate the help were giving when our troops lay down their lives to fight your war.

Another thing, swedes are excellent people. I have known many swedes in my life and I hold them in very high regard. I would rather trust my own oppinion than that of a person who probably never met a swede. Or probably never even travelled outside their own country.

How can you demand a Christian be 'more Christ-like' when your entire country is chock full is spitting atheists?
      Tell me friend, what have you done for Jesus this week?
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Could you tell me what your salad-bar image of "Christ-like" is, because I think if you really knew what being Christ-like was, you would not doubt the fact that I am an aspiring True Christian ©.

Plus, why don't you want to give your young to Our Godly Cause in the Middle East, don't you know that it is a virtuous thing to do??
        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          How can you demand a Christian be 'more Christ-like' when your entire country is chock full is spitting atheists?
          I can demand this because I'm not the one spreading Gods message. When you talk about Godly behaviour but act the opposite, your words are just hollow.

Tell me friend, what have you done for Jesus this week?
          I celebrated his damn birthday!

Comment

Could you tell me what your salad-bar image of "Christ-like" is, because I think if you really knew what being Christ-like was, you would not doubt the fact that I am an aspiring True Christian ©.

Plus, why don't you want to give your young to Our Godly Cause in the Middle East, don't you know that it is a virtuous thing to do??

I'm not saying we don't want to give our young one's lives, I'm saying Americans are extremely ungrateful about the fact that we are.

My image of being Christ-like is to be foregiving and grateful. Why do you say that it's not?

Comment

I can demand this because I'm not the one spreading Gods message. When you talk about Godly behaviour but act the opposite, your words are just hollow.
              No friend, you are just having a typical; temper tantrum. Until you behave, your 'demands' fall on deaf ears. God does not listen to those that demand, He listens to those that beg His forgiveness.
              I follow the Bible. Is that wrong, to want to do what He expects?

I celebrated his damn birthday!
              No doubt you did that with unbridled greed. Did you take take your grandparents to a suicide clinic and then sell of thier bodies for a fix?
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm not saying we don't want to give our young one's lives, I'm saying Americans are extremely ungrateful about the fact that we are.

My image of being Christ-like is to be foregiving and grateful. Why do you say that it's not?
                I say that being Christ-like is stomping on the necks of His and His People's enemies.

Comment

No friend, you are just having a typical; temper tantrum. Until you behave, your 'demands' fall on deaf ears. God does not listen to those that demand, He listens to those that beg His forgiveness.
                  I'm talking to you not to God, so I don't want Him to listen. In fact I demand that that He doesn't listen! Oh your God, does that mean He is listening now!?

I follow the Bible. Is that wrong, to want to do what He expects?
                  No by all means, please, start doing so.

Comment

I say that being Christ-like is stomping on the necks of His and His People's enemies.
                    Yeah, good luck with your stomping buddy. I'll be your penpal while you serve your sentence.

Comment

Yeah, good luck with your stomping buddy. I'll be your penpal while you serve your sentence.
                      Christ's enemies are being stomped on as we speak, the Palestinians, the Iraqis, and Taliban.

What sentence are you referring to?

Are you trying to infer that somehow Biblical prophecies form absolutely no part in America's Foreign Policy?

Typical atheist gall.

Comment

Christ's enemies are being stomped on as we speak, the Palestinians, the Iraqis, and Taliban.

What sentence are you referring to?

Are you trying to infer that somehow Biblical prophecies form absolutely no part in America's Foreign Policy?

Typical atheist gall.

Uuuhh, that would be your jail sentence for when you have your mental breakdown and go on a high school stomping spree.

I don't know any Biblical prophecies so I can't say.

Comment

I was wondering if this is a serious thread? It seems like an advanced form of group trolling. Badmutha, you and I obviously live in Denmark, therfore we know our country and its history. Could you even begin to imagine what would happen, if danish television showed the kind of program, that they are now accused of? I thought they might like to know, that a forum like this have been containing posts accusing them of such a terrible thing, and I was right. Seems that you cant just write anything you like. At least they are taking it up in their legal department, seing as their logo and everything was displayed. I also laughed quite alot at the thought of Michael Rasmussen ever being our primeminister BTW- Armstrong for the win when it comes to decieving in regards to bicyckling Guess Rasmussen lost his crown. And when it comes to the word Viking.. it means viking. Rape would be voldtægt, wich means to take something by force and violence. We condem this action as one of the worst things that you can do, and we luckily do not have a lot af rapes here. One more thing.. we do not have legal cannabis in Denmark, but they are talking about legalising it, using the American model. But I guess that would be a better thing to import from the USA, then all the bad food og terrible overweight. Systembolaget does not exist in Denmark. And yes that is the finish flag.. now we are way more then one pointing out that obvious flaw. Badmutha, I think it is as lost a cause for us to enlighten them, as it would be for them to open our eyes to their "christianity".

Comment

Uuuhh, that would be your jail sentence for when you have your mental breakdown and go on a high school stomping spree.

I don't know any Biblical prophecies so I can't say.
                            I don't believe in stomping people unless God commands me to do so. The fact that God wants me to stomp His enemies is an undisputed Biblical Fact, as I clearly illustrated to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurina View Post
                              I was wondering if this is a serious thread? It seems like an advanced form of group trolling. Badmutha, you and I obviously live in Denmark, therfore we know our country and its history. Could you even begin to imagine what would happen, if danish television showed the kind of program, that they are now accused of? I thought they might like to know, that a forum like this have been containing posts accusing them of such a terrible thing, and I was right. Seems that you cant just write anything you like. At least they are taking it up in their legal department, seing as their logo and everything was displayed. I also laughed quite alot at the thought of Michael Rasmussen ever being our primeminister BTW- Armstrong for the win when it comes to decieving in regards to bicyckling Guess Rasmussen lost his crown. And when it comes to the word Viking.. it means viking. Rape would be voldtægt, wich means to take something by force and violence. We condem this action as one of the worst things that you can do, and we luckily do not have a lot af rapes here. One more thing.. we do not have legal cannabis in Denmark, but they are talking about legalising it, using the American model. But I guess that would be a better thing to import from the USA, then all the bad food og terrible overweight. Systembolaget does not exist in Denmark. And yes that is the finish flag.. now we are way more then one pointing out that obvious flaw. Badmutha, I think it is as lost a cause for us to enlighten them, as it would be for them to open our eyes to their "christianity".
                              I don't know why you feel the need to mention Lance Armstrong, he's been persecuted enough by the communist-european medias, everyone knows he was framed by jealous cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Regarding our True Christianity©, I invite you, dear, to open a bible and find out if and when we err, and when you discover the obvious fact that we are 100% correct about every single word in the bible, then I invite you to become a True Christian© yourself.

Comment

I don't know why you feel the need to mention Lance Armstrong, he's been persecuted enough by the communist-european medias, everyone knows he was framed by jealous cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Regarding our True Christianity©, I invite you, dear, to open a bible and find out if and when we err, and when you discover the obvious fact that we are 100% correct about every single word in the bible, then I invite you to become a True Christian© yourself.
                                My dear, I did read it, more then once. I also read the old and the new testament. What I do not read however is communist-european medias.. And that might be the reason why i feel the need to mention Armstrong. I am however surprised, that you did not point out that god already punished him, taking away his balls and all.. I do really like how you are 100% correct. Its quite an accomplishment! I will pass on your invitation though.. i prefer grouping with people who know for sure that they are NOT 100% sure of anything. Especially taken in to consideration how hateful you come of.

Comment

Working...
                                X