X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter 2009!

It's only a few weeks away! April 12 is the anniversary of our Lord Jesus' "dawn from the dead". This year, I'm looking forward to trying Sister Thumper's Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loaf! And Wal-Mart has a big batch of pink, purple and yellow marshmallow Peeps, just begging to be eaten!
    Attached Files
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Re: Easter 2009!

It's going to be just like Easter 2008, just a different day. Why can't they just pick a good day for Easter?
    Nobunny loves me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil bunny View Post
      It's going to be just like Easter 2008, just a different day. Why can't they just pick a good day for Easter?
      I'd really love to have you for Easter dinner, bunny. Could you come by the day before?

I was thinking about making my famous rabbit stew this year.
      www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
      Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
      Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Hmmm, I'm reluctant, naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil bunny View Post
          Hmmm, I'm reluctant, naturally.
          I assure you, it's always a hit.

You'd be the guest of honor!
          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

How can I turn down an invitation like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
              It's only a few weeks away! April 12 is the anniversary of our Lord Jesus' "dawn from the dead". This year, I'm looking forward to trying Sister Thumper's Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loaf! And Wal-Mart has a big batch of pink, purple and yellow marshmallow Peeps, just begging to be eaten!
              Please make your big ole pink bunny cake again this year! Its always a huge it with the men!
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Easter's nice, but personally I always preferred Good Friday. I've made it a new tradition to watch The Passion of the Christ every year on that day. Nothing sends joy into my heart quite like seeing the Lord whipping, tortured and mutilated for our sins!

Comment

The Joyous Season of Our Lord's Crucifixion just seems to bring out the best in people, doesn't it, Mother Glynndie?

Why, even Dora Denkins left the most delightful little Easter Bunny on my porch - along with some leftover Christmas Candy!

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                    Please make your big ole pink bunny cake again this year! Its always a huge it with the men!
                    YES YES YES! My son Skeeter loves that Bunny Cake! Skeeter insists on his own Bunny Cake so that he can take it to his room and enjoy it all to himself.
                    Attached Files
                    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
                      The Joyous Season of Our Lord's Crucifixion just seems to bring out the best in people, doesn't it, Mother Glynndie?

Why, even Dora Denkins left the most delightful little Easter Bunny on my porch - along with some leftover Christmas Candy!

EASTER BUNNY! IT'S A FUCKING RODENT!
                      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                        EASTER BUNNY! IT'S A piffleING RODENT!
                        Pastor, language!! What has gotten into you lately?! Where's the gentle Pastor I fell in love with? I... I'm just shocked by this recent behaviour, I must say!
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
                          YES YES YES! My son Skeeter loves that Bunny Cake! Skeeter insists on his own Bunny Cake so that he can take it to his room and enjoy it all to himself.
                          My daughter was quite impressed with it, too. She's trying to find the molds so that she can make them for the various Christian young ladies' organizations in which she participates. She's very domestic and loves all things associated with the hearth and home; did I mention that she once built a kitchen table all by herself?
                          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                            EASTER BUNNY! IT'S A piffleING RODENT!
                            My GOD, Pastor, how could you spoil the Blessed Season of Our Lord's Agony for me with such a horrible thought?

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post

Er… Sister SUV… was your “Easter Rabbit” sold to you by Gypsies who described it as a “Romanian Short-Eared, Bald-Tailed Dwarf Rabbit, very rare and very expensive…”
                              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                              X