X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What makes Negroes so Uppity?

Originally posted by indeathislife View Post
    Maybe God is multicolored.
    I call you a denier of the Holy Spirit! The world's most unforgiveable sin! Enjoy hell blasphemer!!

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
    Rainbow god! I like that idea.
    You would. Any "god" but the one True God, right witch?

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
    Blasphemy!! God is NOT the product of race mongrelization!!
    Amen Brother!! Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God, and I'll show you a man who hasn't read Ezra 9-10. These "rainbow people" just make me sick.

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post

I am reminded of very unpleasant experience I had this last weekend... I had some flower pots I was taking to church tip over and they spilt dirt inside my car. Anyway, I stopped at the car wash and used that 75 cent vacuum to clean my car. When I was about half done a negro parked next to me and his car stereo was blasting rap music. I still remember the lyrics... Gonna get me some weed . . . Its a Mother F'in war . . . and something about his bitch. I thought our president/savior Bush outlawed music like that. Should I have called 911? STILL SHAKING GLENDORA
    You spent 75 cents to vacuum your car? Just wait until Elmer gets wind of that!
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
      I am reminded of very unpleasant experience I had this last weekend... I had some flower pots I was taking to church tip over and they spilt dirt inside my car. Anyway, I stopped at the car wash and used that 75 cent vacuum to clean my car. When I was about half done a negro parked next to me and his car stereo was blasting rap music. I still remember the lyrics... Gonna get me some weed . . . Its a Mother F'in war . . . and something about his bitch. I thought our president/savior Bush outlawed music like that. Should I have called 911? STILL SHAKING GLENDORA
      It's sad that the lie-beral prosecutors won't do their job and prosecute bucks like that for hate speech.

I like to have CD's by Roper Crossburn, the Landover Baptist choir, and other True Christian™ performers (no, not that harlot Amy Grant) in each of my Hummers. Whenever a beat-up Toyota pulls up beside me, blaring some sort of so-called "music" in Ebonics or El Salivadorean, I can return the favor with good music.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping that food service quality improves under the Obama administration. They don't want to admit it, but their destiny is to serve.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I went to the Olive Garden with my wife Delores last night, and we had a Negro waiter. He did an OK job, but as we were leaving, he said, "Thank You." No "Sir," or "Boss," or "Massa," just "Thank You."

Well, Delores was beside herself with the insolence of that uppity Negro. On the way home and for the rest of the evening, all she could talk about, in graphic detail was the threat that uppity Negroes might possibly rape her. She talked for hours about how the handsome young Negro might hold her down and rape her, the names he would call her while doing it, and the disgusting detailed descriptions of his musky anatomy.

I have a good mind to call the Olive Garden district manager and ask them why they're hiring uppity Nigra rapists to serve their food. Disgusting.

Yeah, I know what you mean by uppity... I had a WHITE uppity guy waiting on us the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by lindaco View Post
            Yeah, I know what you mean by uppity... I had a WHITE uppity guy waiting on us the other night.
            As a point of Language usage, I don't think you can have an "uppity" whiteman, he is more likely to be "professionally assertive".
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I went to the Olive Garden with my wife Delores last night, and we had a Negro waiter. He did an OK job, but as we were leaving, he said, "Thank You." No "Sir," or "Boss," or "Massa," just "Thank You."

Well, Delores was beside herself with the insolence of that uppity Negro. On the way home and for the rest of the evening, all she could talk about, in graphic detail was the threat that uppity Negroes might possibly rape her. She talked for hours about how the handsome young Negro might hold her down and rape her, the names he would call her while doing it, and the disgusting detailed descriptions of his musky anatomy.

I have a good mind to call the Olive Garden district manager and ask them why they're hiring uppity Nigra rapists to serve their food. Disgusting.
              He said Thank you........so some how he is going to rape your wife? how do you make that connection?

Comment

Originally posted by evil dude View Post
                He said Thank you........so some how he is going to rape your wife? how do you make that connection?
                This is not the Penthouse Letters section!

How dare you ask Brother Monty such personal questions!
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                  This is not the Penthouse Letters section!

How dare you ask Brother Monty such personal questions!
                  Personal.........he said it in his first post! i am just wondering how you connect "thank you" to rape?

Comment

Originally posted by evil dude View Post
                    Personal.........he said it in his first post! i am just wondering how you connect "thank you" to rape?
                    AGH!

Stop your perverted fantasizing! This is NOT the Hustler Magazine Online Chat!
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!
                    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                      AGH!

Stop your perverted fantasizing! This is NOT the Hustler Magazine Online Chat!
                      Oh no!!! He pointed out a reasonable fact!!!!! That's perverted fantasizing if I ever saw it.... Oh yeah, and you guys have the incredible ability to get ridiculously off-topic, and pretty quick at that... Oh, and just for the heck of it... Love that smiley (no, not in a hamosexual or sinful way, because judging by the way your minds work, there's a good chance someone will post that). Last thing.... Where did you get this one? Have to admit, it's pretty cool... At least you have some taste.

Comment

"hamosexual"
                        I haven't heard that one yet, but it's good. You should try dating chicks.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy View Post
                          Oh no!!! He pointed out a reasonable fact!!!!! That's perverted fantasizing if I ever saw it.... Oh yeah, and you guys have the incredible ability to get ridiculously off-topic, and pretty quick at that... Oh, and just for the heck of it... Love that smiley (no, not in a hamosexual or sinful way, because judging by the way your minds work, there's a good chance someone will post that). Last thing.... Where did you get this one? Have to admit, it's pretty cool... At least you have some taste.
                          What is a hamosexual? Are you into pig porking?
                          Luke 5:31
                          And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

I like colored peoples. You know, the ones on the Cosby Show are fine people.... But thats just a show, innit? But all in all I think they have some nice personalities! When they're not muggin you on the street, that is

Comment

Has anyone mentioned that many negroes have the misconception that they are somehow related to the leader of the free world?
                              Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

I've never had any problem with uppity negroes. The ones who work for me are quite polite, probably the best maid & janitor i've ever seen. They're well-paid my me, too-5 dollars a day each.

Comment

Working...
                                X