Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Religions causing wars/killings, God's intention ?
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

(#101)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life Long service medal, 3rd class Parking Lot Tither

Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Religions causing wars/killings, God's intention ? - 08-27-2008, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior of God View Post
now some might say I seem to know a lot about catholics and their ways...
Certainly do.
Just as when I hunt deer, I am sure I know their ways,
hunt bear, I would study bear ways.
I also know some about mooslems and other heathens and backsliders.
i have a mission, a crusade..
and I believe in knowing my enemy. and understanding the prey.
That way, I can serve God with a surer hand and a powerful arm.

calm yourself down a little...

and you know what , you're rude son...
Sigh, boy, you may have a fancy pants idea of your favourite type of "true Catholic" up in your head, but that doesn't make Hitler any less of a Papist. He may not meet your standard for the perfect Catholic man, but that's your problem. Fact is Catholics don't have standards, unlike you think they do. You're in a Catholic trap.

They will back stab, go back on themselves, even RE-WRITE THE BIBLE to manipulate people. Catholics will lay down logical systems of belief to woo people in (like you, hook line and sinker), but hell do they keep to them themselves (e.g. boy buggering/ignoring trivial procedures, like Hitler).

Anyway, I'm done teaching you lad, you're even trying to grind out verses of the KJV to support your false standpoint, and that is saddening for me to watch. Pastor Ezekiel says Hitler is a Catholic, why is that so hard for you to accept? You even tried to twist his words and attempt to contradict him (falsely, as I have explained countless times). Shame on you indeed.
(#102)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Religions causing wars/killings, God's intention ? - 08-27-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
Sigh, boy, you may have a fancy pants idea of your favourite type of "true Catholic" up in your head, but that doesn't make Hitler any less of a Papist. He may not meet your standard for the perfect Catholic man, but that's your problem. Fact is Catholics don't have standards, unlike you think they do. You're in a Catholic trap.

They will back stab, go back on themselves, even RE-WRITE THE BIBLE to manipulate people. Catholics will lay down logical systems of belief to woo people in (like you, hook line and sinker), but hell do they keep to them themselves (e.g. boy buggering/ignoring trivial procedures, like Hitler).

Anyway, I'm done teaching you lad, you're even trying to grind out verses of the KJV to support your false standpoint, and that is saddening for me to watch. Pastor Ezekiel says Hitler is a Catholic, why is that so hard for you to accept? You even tried to twist his words and attempt to contradict him (falsely, as I have explained countless times). Shame on you indeed.

Still praying for you...
Next...