• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorize The Bible!

Pastor Steve and I set a good example.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Memorize The Bible!

I agree Pastor Ezkiel, memorizing the whole bible drives the devils from around an individual. When a True-Christian(tm) has that much of the Word of God "in" him, no force of hell can opperate through any ungodly Atheist, or any other satanic religion to disway him.

The bible tells us why:

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Isaiah
    55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Praise!
    sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
    Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
    Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
    Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
    Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
    Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Praise God, the Pastor in that video reminds me so much of my Pastor Jedediah! So fervent, so smart, so Holy. Who is he?

Comment

A splendid idea in theory but not so much in practice if one memorises the wrong Bible.

Remember... we Catholics wrote the new testament under the inspiration of God and anything else is just the work of propagandists looking to justify their inability to live and worship as Jesus taught us.

Bless you, my sockdolageristic scholar,
        Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
          A splendid idea in theory but not so much in practice if one memorises the wrong Bible.

Remember... we Catholics wrote the new testament under the inspiration of God and anything else is just the work of propagandists looking to justify their inability to live and worship as Jesus taught us.

Father Mo

There is only one True-bible, you papist kiddie fiddler, the KJV 1611.

Cathiolickers change the words of the scripture, and that is forbidden by Jesus!

Revelation
          22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

The KJV1611 is the Trre-word-of-the-Lord.

Hebrews
          4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
          Last edited by Rev. Edward Clement; 08-16-2011, 02:11 PM. Reason: Typo
          sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
          Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
          Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
          Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
          Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
          Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Seems like quite the task, I only have a few books down pat but i guess there is always room for improvement...

Comment

I don't see how someone can lead a righteous life without memorizing the entire Bible. After all, if you remember one part and not another, how do you know if you're following the whole thing? You have to follow all parts of it all at the same time. In order to do this you must have instant recall of every portion of it.

Anyone who hasn't memorized the entire Bible can only stay out of Hell if they are really, really lucky.
              Last edited by Billy Bob Jenkins; 09-08-2011, 05:30 PM.
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by bibleboy View Post
                Seems like quite the task, I only have a few books down pat but i guess there is always room for improvement...
                Please don't clutter the place with poor spelling and grammar. This is God's forum and it should be tidy and clean. Also, although I am not a TC, can I please direct you to the new member section of this forum to make an introduction?

Comment

Just in case carry a pocket bible with YOU!!!

i just use my phone as my pocket bible... quite handy indeed

hmm
                  this reminds me about that film with that blind negro in a post apocalyptic world

Comment

Originally posted by Razzlo View Post
                    this reminds me about that film with that blind negro in a post apocalyptic world
                    That was a good movie, the negro died.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Jesus Christ had the Bible memorized. So should we do.
                      Jesus died for you, no one loves you more than Him.

Comment

Originally posted by YHWH_is_Love View Post
                        Jesus Christ had the Bible memorized. So should we do.
                        Even though the Bible didn't exist as a single book during His supposed lifetime?

Even though a quarter of it, the New Testament, dealing with His supposed life and teachings, was written after His death and alleged ascension?

But then, according to the Bible that you claim He memorized before it was even written, He is God, John 10:30 (see what I did there? I quoted Scripture in support of the point I'm trying to make, a really good habit to get into if you want to get taken seriously around here and not banned as a God-mocking troll who's only pretending to be a Christian in order to make fun of them and expose their entire belief structure to ridicule for the hateful bile it is), and as an omnipotent being, He is capable of anything, no matter how impossible, illogical, ridiculous, and just plain stupid it seems to anyone who spat out the koolaid and cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          Even though the Bible didn't exist as a single book during His supposed lifetime?
                          Yes, indeed He was, is, and will be forever the Word, He knew all the Bible even before it was written.
                          Jesus died for you, no one loves you more than Him.

Comment

Originally posted by YHWH_is_Love View Post
                            Yes, indeed He was, is, and will be forever the Word, He knew all the Bible even before it was written.
                            Well said!
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post

Father Mo
                              Determining the canon was a process conducted first by Jewish rabbis and scholars and later by early Christians. It is actually quite interesting -- the tests that decided on the canon of Scripture.

"The councils followed something similar to the following principles to determine whether a New Testament book was truly inspired by the Holy Spirit: 1) Was the author an apostle or have a close connection with an apostle? 2) Is the book being accepted by the body of Christ at large? 3) Did the book contain consistency of doctrine and orthodox teaching? 4) Did the book bear evidence of high moral and spiritual values that would reflect a work of the Holy Spirit? Again, it is crucial to remember that the church did not determine the canon. No early church council decided on the canon. It was God, and God alone, who determined which books belonged in the Bible. It was simply a matter of God’s imparting to His followers what He had already decided. The human process of collecting the books of the Bible was flawed, but God, in His sovereignty, and despite our ignorance and stubbornness, brought the early church to the recognition of the books He had inspired. "

Comment

Working...
                              X