X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine

Originally posted by ignorans View Post
    The original poster has a wild imagination. Hardly anything he told is true, believe you me.
    Thank you for complementing my imagination, but this is not the case. Quite the opposite. The original writer, Tove Jansson, had very wild, yet heinously evil imagination. It takes special kind of malice in your heart to come up with something as vile and corrupting as The Moomins. As a True Christian™ is just see through the imagination. I see the truth.

Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Originally posted by Xarmarok View Post
    Can someone explain to me, how eskimos have something to do with Moomins? Are the related some way?
    I can understand that you think Eskimos are related to Moomins as both are so cold and trollish. The Moomins however are fabric of imagination, and does not really exist. So no, they are not related.

What Eskimos have to with Moomins, is that Moomins are very popular among the Eskimos of Scandinavia and Northern Europe. I think that walrus kinda look thing appeals to Eskimos. As Moomins they are white and fluffy looking, I think Eskimo kids associate it with joyful baby seal bashing as well.

As always, it was my pleasure to provide you more correct views.

Yours in Christ,

Alphonse

Comment

vad fan?

This site is a joke or for real?

"Preaches to kids of heliocentric universe, evilution and other secular “science”"

Heliocentric universe? Our solarsystem yes, but not the universe.

"knew that the eskimos up there in Scandanavia were deep in satan's pocket, but I had no idea of the array of demons they worshiped"

You mean Sami-people of Lapland? Believe it or not we don't even have walruses or polarbears. We do have excellent school systems and health care thought.

Comment

Re: vad fan?

Originally posted by oh dear! View Post
        "Preaches to kids of heliocentric universe, evilution and other secular “science”"

Heliocentric universe? Our solarsystem yes, but not the universe.
        Yes, that is only one of the horrible things about Moomins. Everybody knows that universe is earth centered.

Please, no derailing. This is no about science, but saving children from the horrors of hell provided by The Moomins.

"knew that the eskimos up there in Scandanavia were deep in satan's pocket, but I had no idea of the array of demons they worshiped"

You mean Sami-people of Lapland?
        No, we mean Eskimos.

Please, no derailing. This is no about science, but saving children from the horrors of hell provided by The Moomins.

YiC,

Alphonse

Comment

As always, it was my pleasure to provide you more correct views.
          I am thankful to you Alphonse Alban. I believe you have a point there.

I'm not so sure if your views are that correct at all.
          Did you know that the Eskimos DO NOT live in Skandinavia or in Finland? Did you know? That's what they call knowledge. If you think that the Eskimos live in Finland I think you must be an Indian and your actual god is satan. You live on the land of Indian tribes. You must be an Indian. To believe in God's word doesn't mean you have to be without knowledge of the surrounding world.

If your beliefs are based on things that are not TRUE how can I listen to you at all?

The Finns fought against the atheist commies to save your Christian ass, so stop calling them Eskimos.

With respect.

Comment

i`m a finn and i did go from iglu to iglu.selling moomin books and brainwashing children for 29 years. i would like to warn you all of finnish eskimos. they have spreaded all aroun the world and are spreading this satanic missguidanse in the u.s. they have done this thru childrens book stores for ages. so warn your local church goers. of these finns who are building their Moomin worlds all around the world!! they have all ready one here in finnland. its a perfect brainwash plase for children. and tgey are coming to u.s now!! beware!!

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Comment

Re: vad fan?

You mean Sami-people of Lapland? Believe it or not we don't even have walruses or polarbears. We do have excellent school systems and health care thought.
              Salami people? They are dagos ya know Italians, Ring kissing Papists.

Sure you have Polar bears, seals, and walruses we have seen pictures. Don't you even know about the country you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by Ristiretki View Post
                I am thankful to you Alphonse Alban. I believe you have a point there.

I'm not so sure if your views are that correct at all.
                Did you know that the Eskimos DO NOT live in Skandinavia or in Finland? Did you know? That's what they call knowledge. If you think that the Eskimos live in Finland I think you must be an Indian and your actual god is satan. You live on the land of Indian tribes. You must be an Indian. To believe in God's word doesn't mean you have to be without knowledge of the surrounding world.

If your beliefs are based on things that are not TRUE how can I listen to you at all?

The Finns fought against the atheist commies to save your Christian ass, so stop calling them Eskimos.

With respect.
                I have said it before and I will say it again. Why don't we just combine all those Godless Scandivian countries into one and call it Dumbassland?

The Finns fighting Commies, yea right, I have a bridge in the Brooklin for sale, cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                  I have said it before and I will say it again. Why don't we just combine all those Godless Scandivian countries into one and call it Dumbassland?

The Finns fighting Commies, yea right, I have a bridge in the Brooklin for sale, cheap.
                  James.
                  Get some sleep. It helps.

Comment

I have been worried for a long time about those evil moomins characters.. They are enbodyment of evil who have summer camp in Naantali in finsweden.. these barbaric midget Eskimos put their children for many days to listen stories of satanic Moomins. Even the president of finsweden look like a moominsmom.. brainwash is so deep and political over there.
                    Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post

You used sarcasm there.

I've said this before and will say this again. Ignorant people are the demons of the world. They spread hate. They don't want to understand other people. They think that they are the best.
                      That's like in Communist Russia brother. This very familiar to communism, totalitarism.

Do you really think that the only people around you are the only chosen ones? (Just like in Communist North Korea). Think again. Or don't think, it's too complicated and rational. Feel it. Do you really FEEL that our God is so small? That our God is so narrow minded that only a few people are pure in their faith? And do you really believe that our/your God is so powerless that His power can only touch the people in America. Do you really believe that being American is much more different than being a guy from Holland?

Did you know that most of WHITE and brown Americans came from Europe? That's your white republican blood, straight from Europe. Your heavenly blood. And where did Jesus live? In America? I hope you don't think that Jesus was a gun loving republican too. Don't say it loud.

Did you know that one of the most loved Green Berets in Vietnam War was a Finn. Lauri Törni. He fought against communism till the end. And if you still don't care, go and meet some real Green Berets if you have the guts. I think you are not a true American, you are a communist satanist trying to make this forum look bad.

Comment

James.
                        Get some sleep. It helps.
                        SLEEP who needs sleep, I am running on Jesus Power, I can go for days on end with out sleep. Why do you hate Jesus?

Comment

First of all I would like to ask if you are serious? This whole forum seems a little extreme? I do not see how you make the connection between a children´s classic and satan. How about some respect for other cultures. I loved the Moomins when i was a child and I´m going to let my children watch them too. So I guess by your reasoning that makes me the devil And it is true we do not believe in god over here (Scandinavia that is) because we have realized that god is only for those that are not smart enough to figure out that its all a big joke. Religion was invented by those in power along time ago as an instrument to stay in power. Oh and another thing, if we are eskimos up here then i guess you are too since all white americans came from europe and especially Scandinavia.

I find it funny that the muslims get so much bad press when this forum is the definition of christian extremism.

Since you cant take criticism, I know that this is going to get deleted and Im going to get blocked but you know what that just underlines my point

Comment

I've said this before and will say this again. Ignorant people are the demons of the world. They spread hate
                            Interesting that you should say that. After all, you named yourself as "Crusade". Should have known you were Mary-worshiper.

Why do you feel the need to make somekind of crusade of hate against us, ring-kisser?

That's your white republican blood, straight from Europe
                            Of course, who in their right mind would have stayed in Europe. That's why situtuation is now what it is. Intelligent republicans came to Godly America, heathens stayed in Godless Europe wallowing in their own filth.

Still, this thread is not about how wise those people were to leave Europe behind. This is thread is about threat that Moomins inflict on Real American™ True Christians™ if hordes of illegal nips manage to land on shores of USA.

Take your communist ranting to somewhere else, you papist.

Comment

Thats right! You guys are all going to Hell and the world will be a better place without extremists like you.

Comment

Ristiretki;718848].

I've said this before and will say this again. Ignorant people are the demons of the world. They spread hate. They don't want to understand other people. They think that they are the best.
                                That's like in Communist Russia brother. This very familiar to communism, totalitarism.
                                I hear ya friend, stinking lazy commies hate everyone, even Jesus.

Do you really think that the only people around you are the only chosen ones? (Just like in Communist North Korea). Think again. Or don't think, it's too complicated and rational. Feel it. Do you really FEEL that our God is so small? That our God is so narrow minded that only a few people are pure in their faith? And do you really believe that our/your God is so powerless that His power can only touch the people in America. Do you really believe that being American is much more different than being a guy from Holland?
                                Friend we are not commies, and we are not slope heads, what gives you that impression. Do we smell like rotten cabbage?
                                Now on to your vile remarks about God. God is not narrow minded, he knows what He likes and dislikes. And yes America is the chosen land of God, if it wasn't why are we the most powerful and wealthiest nation on earth, the solar system, in fact the universe?

Did you know that most of WHITE and brown Americans came from Europe? That's your white republican blood, straight from Europe. Your heavenly blood. And where did Jesus live? In America? I hope you don't think that Jesus was a gun loving republican too. Don't say it loud.
                                My linage is that of American, not Godless Europe. The American Indians pre- stole it from the real Americans.

Is Jesus a Gin Loving Republican? YES he is, and Thank you Jesus. See attached photo.

Did you know that one of the most loved Green Berets in Vietnam War was a Finn. Lauri Törni. He fought against communism till the end. And if you still don't care, go and meet some real Green Berets if you have the guts. I think you are not a true American, you are a communist satanist trying to make this forum look bad.
                                That's a lie, the Green Berets did not allow females in their ranks during Vietnam.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X