Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Request for Wedding Planning Help
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-09-2014, 02:58 AM

Ladies of Landover,

My fiance has asked me to prepare plans for the wedding for him to pray over and make the decisions on. He wants three sets of everything (menu, color pallets, readings to read throughout the celebration afterward, and music, ideas for a honeymoon that he would enjoy, ect.). I was wondering if you could help me prepare and provide suggestions and recipes!

YiC,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-09-2014, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
For the honeymoon, me and the wife went on a Holy Lands pilgrimage tour. It was so romantic.

We waited until we got to Nazareth to consummate our marriage - the same place that God impregnated Mary.

Luke 1:26-33
26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Why thank you for your suggestion Mr. Farmer. I'll put that down as an idea.

YiC,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-09-2014, 06:47 AM

Table decorations - I like the idea of burlap - it's cheap and it reminds everyone present of what all Christian women should wear. Burlap trimmed with lace, because it is, afterall, a wedding. This one here, for example is most attractive. A few Bibles on the table, some flowers from your garden, and a sign instead of table numbers:

(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-09-2014, 06:51 AM

And instead of the bride and bridesmaids carrying flowers, they can carry Bibles (just make sure the Bible version is the right one) - trimmed with a white ribbon perhaps. Or a small sprig of flowers:

(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-11-2014, 05:55 AM

Thank you for all your lovely ideas Mr. Farmer!

(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-11-2014, 03:08 PM

I have a piece of advice that came from one of the Godly Duggar women. Either Anna or Jill (who technically isn't a Duggar as she's married) said that while she was planning her wedding, God told her that he wedding was His day, not hers. So remember that while the day is for you, it is also God's day because He made it happen.

And if I hadn't already said it, congratulations!

That reminds me, Mrs. Duggar gave another piece of advice that all True Christian™ women should follow. Once you're married, you must always be ready to do "the deed" when your husband asks.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-11-2014, 09:16 PM

My most beloved Elizabeth,

I praise Jesus for the gift of your friendship and I pray every single day for your wedding and your future husband. I just know that Christ's presence will permeate the entire event and the ceremony will glorify Jesus as Lord and Savior since He is the meaning of love itself.

Darling, let me know if I can prepare any foods for your reception. NO CHARGE. I can have my managers ensure a healthy, hearty spread that people will enjoy and get it delivered to the location ready to serve.

A wedding tradition that I think sounds terribly romantic is the test of virginity. I will not describe it here but you should speak to your father about it and perhaps he will give your mother permission to explain. I think it adds to the holiness of the wedding. Remember, you represent as a bride the entire church as it will one day be married to our LORD JESUS. We must be pure for him and you must be pure for your darling husband-to-be.

Perhaps you can also encourage your pastor to cleanse the wedding location of demonic forces. This should be relatively inexpensive (I believe Pastor Zeke charges about $10,000, depending on the neighborhood) but it will keep the forces of satan out of a place that should be filled with love and joy. Praise God!

Oh, my darling Sister, how happy am I that you will be wed soon and producing soldiers for Christ each year. I'll be in my home, unmarried and lonely, but praising JESUS for His love and Salvation®. If it is not in His plan for me to enjoy the blessings of being a wife and mother, then I still give Him all the glory, praise, and honor!

In Jesus,
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
My most beloved Elizabeth,

I praise Jesus for the gift of your friendship and I pray every single day for your wedding and your future husband. I just know that Christ's presence will permeate the entire event and the ceremony will glorify Jesus as Lord and Savior since He is the meaning of love itself.

Darling, let me know if I can prepare any foods for your reception. NO CHARGE. I can have my managers ensure a healthy, hearty spread that people will enjoy and get it delivered to the location ready to serve.

A wedding tradition that I think sounds terribly romantic is the test of virginity. I will not describe it here but you should speak to your father about it and perhaps he will give your mother permission to explain. I think it adds to the holiness of the wedding. Remember, you represent as a bride the entire church as it will one day be married to our LORD JESUS. We must be pure for him and you must be pure for your darling husband-to-be.

Perhaps you can also encourage your pastor to cleanse the wedding location of demonic forces. This should be relatively inexpensive (I believe Pastor Zeke charges about $10,000, depending on the neighborhood) but it will keep the forces of satan out of a place that should be filled with love and joy. Praise God!

Oh, my darling Sister, how happy am I that you will be wed soon and producing soldiers for Christ each year. I'll be in my home, unmarried and lonely, but praising JESUS for His love and Salvation®. If it is not in His plan for me to enjoy the blessings of being a wife and mother, then I still give Him all the glory, praise, and honor!

In Jesus,
NRL
My dear Sister Naomi,

I pray that you find great joy and satisfaction in whatever God has planned out for you and hopefully that will be the joys of being engaged soon! But may His will be done! I am hoping to attach a link of something like my dress. Just as a side note, I have full length sleeves and will have a veil, which I will include a link for too, even though it does not show that it will cover the face, mine will. Do you think I need to make changes to my dress and veil?

Dress: http://www.hibridal.com/wedding/1232-modest-high-neckline-2011-cap-sleeved-ballroom-wedding-gowns.html

Veil: http://www.hibridal.com/wedding/1232...ing-gowns.html

YiC,
Elizabeth

(#10)
Old
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Saved from Communism

Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstark16 View Post
Both links link to the same dress, dear. Are you 100% sure there are no mixed fabrics (Leviticus 19:19, Deuteronomy 22:11) in this thing? I would be sad if you were doomed to damnation for such detail.
(#11)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark Crown of Glory

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 05:09 AM

Quote:

I am concerned about, is that red latex? What sort of person would get married surrounded by freaks clad in latex? Next someone will be suggesting fishnet stockings, sailor outfits for the groom and toadstool wine!

Perhaps if you contacted one of The Pastors they could offer sound teaching. Take along some fabric samples,just to be quite sure.

Has your fiancé considered a cruise for his honeymoon? I've heard the Baltic ports offer many opportunities for witnessing to a receptive audience and The Pastors will be able to advise on that too. We do have one or two missionaries in that part of the world who would be happy to greet him for such a happy occasion, I'm sure.
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post

I am concerned about, is that red latex? What sort of person would get married surrounded by freaks clad in latex? Next someone will be suggesting fishnet stockings, sailor outfits for the groom and toadstool wine!

Perhaps if you contacted one of The Pastors they could offer sound teaching. Take along some fabric samples,just to be quite sure.
Of course, Sister Mitza. I showed those pictures merely to illustrate my point of carrying a Bible rather than a bouquet. The women in those pictures are not Christians because a) they wear red latex, b) they're fat and c) that picture on the right shows a bastardised version of the Bible, not the true KJV Bible.

(#13)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark Crown of Glory

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Of course, Sister Mitza. I showed those pictures merely to illustrate my point of carrying a Bible rather than a bouquet. The women in those pictures are not Christians because a) they wear red latex, b) they're fat and c) that picture on the right shows a bastardised version of the Bible, not the true KJV Bible.
It is indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if they were wearing masks, of unclean animals or abominable insects. Once people start thinking they know better than God they'll do anything.
(#14)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:
You touch on an interesting phenomenon here, Mr. Farmer. The idea that Christianity appeals to such homely, fat, unattractive women such as these bridesmaids is important for us to know. As Christ's chosen Ambassadors to the unsaved (2 Corinthians 5:20), we would do well to note the signs of vulnerability and ignorance among the population. Fat, unattractive women who feel the need to advertise their availability by wearing red latex in public are clearly lonely and crave attention. They are looking for affirmation, they are looking to feel important and valued to someone. They need to know that they will never be worthy of said affirmation and value until certain conditions apply. For example, if they choose to give over their lives to Christ, they will be created anew, a supernatural "do-over" if you will (2 Corinthians 5:17). This new creature, one who is identical to the Holy Ghost Himself (1 Corinthians 6:19) however, is of some value, usually in the direction of caring for a husband and providing him with a brood of fine, healthy sons for which he can be proud (Psalm 127:3-5). It is through this childbearing, provided she maintain her faith and value, that she may have hope for Salvation (1 Timothy 2:14-15). As Salvation is the only thing of value in this life, it is no trivial matter.

The thing many church-goers don't know is that any old church won't provide that knowledge. Liberal churches don't encourage them to put their faith in Jesus, the real Jesus, the Jesus of the Holy Bible, Old Testament and New. Liberal churches don't encourage them to recognize the value of reading and believing God's Holy Word, or to trust it. Instead, they show them to to twist Scripture to serve a subjectively determined, fallibly determined agenda by making it appear to fit within some allegorical picture.

Elizabeth, if you were to put more time reading the Holy Bible and getting to know what It actually says, you'd stop wasting your time on such superfluous vanities as dresses and veils. You'd recognize your time is better spent serving your Lord and Savior through serving your husband (Ephesians 5:22-24). Does your husband care what you wear beyond avoiding looking like a tramp, or does he desire you to look like a JAP? If not, then let this foolishness go and spend your time instead in reading and understanding the Holy Bible (2 Timothy 3:16).

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Elizabeth, if you were to put more time reading the Holy Bible and getting to know what It actually says, you'd stop wasting your time on such superfluous vanities as dresses and veils. You'd recognize your time is better spent serving your Lord and Savior through serving your husband (Ephesians 5:22-24). Does your husband care what you wear beyond avoiding looking like a tramp, or does he desire you to look like a JAP? If not, then let this foolishness go and spend your time instead in reading and understanding the Holy Bible (2 Timothy 3:16).
But what she wears should be white - assuming she's a virgin. If she's not, then black. Or red.
Another idea for your husband's honeymoon - a safari hunting trip in Africa - just beware of catching the ebola. So there you have it for the honeymoon - 3 suggestions - tour of the Holy Lands, witnessing at Baltic ports, or hunting.

(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-12-2014, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Dear Mrs. Etheldreda,

Thank you for your helpful reprimand about being vain. While my fiance does care about how I look because the wedding will be a reflection on him, and he does not want to embarrass me, my superfluous behavior is not helping the situation. I will make up for this by spending seven times as much time I spent looking at the dresses reading the Bible and praying, in addition to what I already do, as well as give a double tithe to my church.

YiC,
Elizabeth

(#17)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-13-2014, 10:55 AM

Quote:
a safari
ebola
Kruger park should be OK. They've closed the railway line but helicopter access avoids embarrassing contact with the locals (outside). At about 8,000 square miles (inside) a relaxed milieu encourages interaction between groups who might otherwise be a bit standoffish, ideal for that honeymoon treat. Huts are equipped to a very satisfactory standard and you would be able to prepare just what your new owner should expect during his adventure.

I am not aware of any ebola so far south.
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-13-2014, 03:17 PM

Elizabeth, my dear sister:

First of all, as a True Christian™, had I felt the Holy Spirit unctioning me to reprimand you, I would have - but He gave me no such unction. While the sisters have given solid advice, one must remember that the Lord has obviously impressed it upon you to look beautiful and since you have stated your husband is concerned about this, there is no reason for you to feel as if you have stepped outside the Lord's Grace.

The dress you've chosen is lovely and what will make it lovely is the radiance of the Holy Ghost once you are in it.

Oh, sweet girl, it is only natural that you are excited about your wedding and you want it to be perfect. However, just put it in God's hands, darling. Your trust in Him will be rewarded with His presence at the ceremony.

You know I have great love and respect for you. Please let me know if you need further assistance with the planning of this wondrous and miraculous event - and always, always, always put Christ first in every choice. Kneel in prayer before Him and ask His intervention for each decision. Most of all, be certain that all is pleasing to your future husband, dear!

With my heart,
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 10-13-2014, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Elizabeth, my dear sister:

First of all, as a True Christian™, had I felt the Holy Spirit unctioning me to reprimand you, I would have - but He gave me no such unction. While the sisters have given solid advice, one must remember that the Lord has obviously impressed it upon you to look beautiful and since you have stated your husband is concerned about this, there is no reason for you to feel as if you have stepped outside the Lord's Grace.

The dress you've chosen is lovely and what will make it lovely is the radiance of the Holy Ghost once you are in it.

Oh, sweet girl, it is only natural that you are excited about your wedding and you want it to be perfect. However, just put it in God's hands, darling. Your trust in Him will be rewarded with His presence at the ceremony.

You know I have great love and respect for you. Please let me know if you need further assistance with the planning of this wondrous and miraculous event - and always, always, always put Christ first in every choice. Kneel in prayer before Him and ask His intervention for each decision. Most of all, be certain that all is pleasing to your future husband, dear!

With my heart,
NRL
Thank you for your compliment and advice Sister Naomi! I'll make sure to keep Christ, my fiance, my father, and the people here at Landover involved in this process! You are such a lovely lady!

(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Request for Wedding Planning Help - 11-15-2014, 08:10 AM

Darling Elizabeth,

As your special day nears, I wanted to send out my best wishes and prayers for a happy wedding day and to let you know that my tasty pie will be available for all at your reception! I hope it satisfies your husband and all the other guests.

My dear, I am so very proud of you and I just long for the day when we can sit in person to grow even closer as sisters in our loving Lord Jesus Christ.

Lovingly,
NRL