• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE

Jewish?
    Psalm 81:10:
    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by J3sus is my BITCH View Post
      You all are piffleing retarded, god took a rib out of Adam so that she cant stand side by side with him not below him or above him. Second how the piffle do you shit praying faggots know that the bible was real or that god alone exist. You don't piffleing know he does or not so who are you to say that woman stand under man. Learn how to treat your wife right douche bags this is why are you jewish piffleers dont get laid. you know you idiots when you pray to god its like praying to a toilet all you doing is praying to something full of shit.
      Man, ANOTHER semi literate, heathen, pro female, limp wristed, non typing, needlessly profane, LIMEY. Please, either go to the introductory forum or the typing class I'm conducting for Brits. I've already made great strides with one. Maybe I can help you as well.

Comment

You all are piffleing retarded, god took a rib out of Adam so that she cant stand side by side with him not below him or above him. Second how the piffle do you shit praying faggots know that the bible was real or that god alone exist. You don't piffleing know he does or not so who are you to say that woman stand under man. Learn how to treat your wife right douche bags this is why are you jewish piffleers dont get laid. you know you idiots when you pray to god its like praying to a toilet all you doing is praying to something full of shit.
        Ah, another demonstration of the average atheist's intelligence.

Edit: Oops! I got sucked into the Men's Room by the intelligence vacuum. Sorry, Pastor!
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

You tounge your grandmother with that mouth?
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

You all are piffleing retarded, god took a rib out of Adam so that she cant stand side by side with him not below him or above him.
            Wrong. Eve was created as an assistant to Adam.

Genesis 2:18
            And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Second how the piffle do you shit praying faggots know that the bible was real or that god alone exist. You don't piffleing know he does or not so who are you to say that woman stand under man.
            Well, you just said so. I guess that means you accept Him, huh?
            Learn how to treat your wife right douche bags this is why are you jewish piffleers dont get laid.
            Jewish?
            you know you idiots when you pray to god its like praying to a toilet all you doing is praying to something full of shit.
            But you just said God doesn't exist. How can He be full of anything if He's not real?

You're a very confused young man.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Someone needs to send an email with these rules to Todd Palin. While his wife sarah claims to be a good Christian woman, she's gotten more and more out of line. Someone needs to straigten Todd out so he can get sarah back in line.

If he had done his job right as a good Christian husband and father, Sarah would have been a better example to Bristol and she wouldn't have been lead astray by godless white trash.
              Acts 3:24-25 "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch Jon View Post
                Someone needs to send an email with these rules to Todd Palin. While his wife sarah claims to be a good Christian woman, she's gotten more and more out of line. Someone needs to straigten Todd out so he can get sarah back in line.

If he had done his job right as a good Christian husband and father, Sarah would have been a better example to Bristol and she wouldn't have been lead astray by godless white trash.
                While I agree that women should be kept in line and children need good role models, let's remember that we all made mistakes when we were younger, back before we were saved.
                sigpic
                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Your a sexist PPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! piffle YOU!!!!!!!! So your basically saying your an abusive asshole who should be locked up!!!????? YOUR the one who's going to HEEEELLLL!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Greg View Post
                    I agree with all of the points made, but I wonder why should a man go to the trouble of printing out these points and quoting scripture while administering a beating, as if a man needs a reason or to explain himself to a lowly piece of property. Does a man apologize to his food before consuming? Should a man have to convince his wife that she only exists to serve him and procreate? I say no!! A beating at the hand of a man should be counted as a blessing by any woman.

Rev. Greg
                    That 'lowly peice of property' is not only the reason you are on this hateful planet, but because of women you are allowed to procreate. If i were a woman in a relationship with you, not only would i call the cops and have you arrested for attempted homicide, but i would load my shotgun and send you straight into damnation. What happened to respecting all people as said in the bible? "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her; 26 that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she should be holy and blameless." -Ephesians 5:25-27
                    Christ died not only for you, but for women too. Thus, god loves us the same, and you should respect your wife as your sister. You should bring her up to her full potential and fufill her duty in the eyes of the lord instead of opressing her and setting a horrible example for your children.
                    I urge you to read Ephesians. All of it! Then gain some respect, least your wife poison your food with cianide.

Comment

What are you, some sort of lesbo that daddy did?
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Lilith View Post
                        If i were a woman in a relationship with you, not only would i call the cops and have you arrested for attempted homicide, but i would load my shotgun and send you straight into damnation.
                        And you call us violent. Where are your manners, girl?
                        sigpic
                        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

No, i am a female with an ability to spot fault, and freedom of speech. I find that your childish retort only solidifies that everyone on this website is not just close minded, but ignorant. I also choose to use my freedom by choosing to be straight. I expected an intelligent reply, but i will stoop to your level and say,
                          Are you retarded?

Comment

is this for gays too?

Comment

As an Officer of the Law, I never bothered to respond to domestic disturbances. It's a husband's job to run his home, and the only thing I could do would be to urge him to smack his wife harder and not allow here to use the telephone to waste the cops' time with her whining.
                              Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Lilith View Post
                                No, i am a female with an ability to spot fault, and freedom of speech. I find that your childish retort only solidifies that everyone on this website is not just close minded, but ignorant. I also choose to use my freedom by choosing to be straight. I expected an intelligent reply, but i will stoop to your level and say,
                                Are you retarded?
                                Typical lesbian rant. You are all the same. Go sew a rainbow flag and lick a fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X