X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE

So everyone loaded themselves into a room, and stood around while they inhaled the fumes from gasoline? You're trying to claim the entire thing never happened? Have you not read a book in awhile?

To believe what you are saying, i'd like to have some solid evidence, which you have none.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Lilith View Post
      Really? Ahaha! I have an IQ of 127, and not only that, my uncle has one of 150. If you would like to trace bloodlines, then maybe you should look through mine. My mothers side is composed of mostly geiniuses.
      Low numbers are nothing to brag about. You mother side of the family may of been geniuses but obviously, either your father was not or god decided your family had squandered their brains and "run the blender a bit".
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Really? Ahaha! I have an IQ of 127, and not only that, my uncle has one of 150. If you would like to trace bloodlines, then maybe you should look through mine. My mothers side is composed of mostly geiniuses.
        You almost had me there until you got to the last word of your spiel.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by afghanstrikeback View Post
          the ovens were used to bake bread? are you completely ignorant? what happened to the 6 million jews then?? did they run away and no one has ever heard from them again? or were they murdered? and what was Anne Frank hiding from otherwise, and what did British Troops find at Belsen? and the Russians at Auschwitz? Holiday camps i suppose youll say
          You have no idea what you are saying. At least Lesbo Lil has a brain.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

So everyone loaded themselves into a room, and stood around while they inhaled the fumes from gasoline? You're trying to claim the entire thing never happened? Have you not read a book in awhile?

To believe what you are saying, i'd like to have some solid evidence, which you have none.
            No one inhaled and fumes from gasoline. I'd be willing to bet my small fortune on it. Know your facts before you spout off. Otherwise, it only serves to ensure those around you know your are of limited mental capacity.

Comment

why do i have no idea what im sayin because to me it seems like youre only sayin that because you cant think of a reasonable excuse for the events i just brought up? please explain and not just some prepackaged patronising response

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                You almost had me there until you got to the last word of your spiel.
                Hi Rev.! Loved this mornings broadcast, truly uplifting, thank you!

I tried to point that out to the queer before but she is too smart to realize what I was saying.

Comment

why do i have no idea what im sayin because to me it seems like youre only sayin that because you cant think of a reasonable excuse for the events i just brought up? please explain and not just some prepackaged patronising response
                  Look emo, I explained, you did not listen. Go back to your peers in Romper Room.

Comment

Originally posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post
                    Typical empty-headed female. My job is not to prosecute it's to uphold God's law in God's country. Let the court and state do the prosecuting. Once I haul them into the tank, they're not my problem.

For your information, my bosses already know about my performance on the job, and they totally approve. They understand that this is a Christian nation and should be run like one, unlike you.

Whenever I respond to a domestic disturbance, you know what I find? Some poor, stressed out husband just trying to raise his family. And where is the wife? Always sitting on the couch crying and wailing over a black eye or fat lip that will go away in a couple of days. Maybe if she would get off the couch once in a while, her husband wouldn't have to beat the fear of the Lord into her.
                    This isn't an entirely Christian nation. The reason the founding fathers sailed here was to found a free nation, one without an enforced religion, monarchy, and confused assholes like yourself. Thanks to them, and the pursuit of happiness, i can be whatever religion i want. Or maybe you would feel better in England? Where do you live exactly?
                    It seems as if you place all the blame on the wife, and maybe this stems from your religion, or maybe mommy didn't love you quite enough. Being a police officer requires unbiased judgement, of which you have none. You are underqualified for your job, and i feel sorry for you.

Comment

It seems as if you place all the blame on the wife, and maybe this stems from your religion, or maybe mommy didn't love you quite enough. Being a police officer requires unbiased judgement, of which you have none. You are underqualified for your job, and i feel sorry for you.
                      When you compare the intelligence of the average wife to the average husband, who do you think is liable to mess up more? My judgment is just fine, thanks. I have the Holy Spirit to guide me. What do you have? A typhoon of girly hormones?
                      Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

My mistake? Am i not allowed a spelling error? I don't go around acting as the grammar police, and you shouldn't either. A simple slip, and you act as if i just told you that three times two equals twenty-seven.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                          Look emo, I explained, you did not listen. Go back to your peers in Romper Room.
                          you entirely didnt explain? no youre just pretending you explained to make it seem like you have an explination, which you dont

Comment

This isn't an entirely Christian nation........................... Not completely poorly written drivel................
                            Ah, you get it! See, you are not a complete idiot. Way to go!

You are on a Christian forum, where Christians come to freely discuss their beliefs. Not where raging lesbians can come and complain daddy was a moron. Freehold, is an Christian town where we enforce the laws according to the JKV1611 Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post
                              When you compare the intelligence of the average wife to the average husband, who do you think is liable to mess up more? My judgment is just fine, thanks. I have the Holy Spirit to guide me. What do you have? A typhoon of girly hormones?
                              So you base your judment not on what you feel is right by the law and your morals, but a little ghostie in your head? Actually, i have reasonable thinking, and logic behind every decision i make.

Comment

you entirely didnt explain? no youre just pretending you explained to make it seem like you have an explination, which you dont Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
                                Use the brain cell, you know you are smarter than a gnat.

Comment

Working...
                                X