X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Yes i read it every day. And yes that I have read. And that I believe. BUT...
    That still does not mean you disown your child, just because they do not believe in Jesus Christ.
    How terrible it would be if they were to not follow Christ, but in the off chance... I would not agree with their actions, but would continue to show them love.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewellis View Post
      Yes i read it every day. And yes that I have read. And that I believe. BUT...
      That still does not mean you disown your child, just because they do not believe in Jesus Christ.
      How terrible it would be if they were to not follow Christ, but in the off chance... I would not agree with their actions, but would continue to show them love.

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewellis View Post
        So you would bully them into believing in Christ?
        I would not be bullying.

Just like God gave us free will, I allow that in my family too. Everyone is allowed to make thier own choices. But I remind them all choices have consequences. God is in our family. You abandon God, you have abandoned our family. Pretty simple stuff.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too, young man.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

YEA! SCREW ALL THESE GODDAMN ABOMINATIONS! BURN ALL THE RETARDS! MATTER OF FACT, LETS BURN THEM ALIVE! WOOHOO! LETS DO IT OLD SCHOOL STYLE (CIRCA 1941-1945)! SERIOUSLY! GOD HATES EVERYONE THAT IS NOT WHITE AND MIDDLE/UPPER CLASS AMERICANS! I HOPE THEY ALL DIE! LONG LIVE CHRISTIANITY! PRAISE JESUS AMEN!

[Graphically violent pictures deleted]

Seriously, you people have absolutely got to be kidding me. You are the abominations. The things that you say here is not only despicable but downright disgusting. Preaching hate. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Then again, its not like anything that I say is going to change the opinion of you brain washed psychopaths. I hope that each and every one of you have a bunch of screwed up retarded children then I bet you will change your tunes quickly. Thats what I'm gonna pray for tonight.... Then again, good luck getting laid, bunch of goddamn losers...
          Last edited by Rev. Jim Osborne; 11-17-2009, 05:44 AM. Reason: clean-up

Comment

We don't like hateful language around here HOMER.
            Why do you hate GOD?

Go away troll

Comment

Umm, well to put it simply I hate god because of twisted crazy people like you and all of your little racist, judgmental, bigot cronies on this message board. You all give Christianity a bad name. I do know one thing for sure. If there is a heaven and it is filled with people like all of you, then I'd rather not go there...

Comment

Why do you believe in that childish myth of the "Holocaust"? Why don't you wake up and realize that the Joos are just taking you for a ride and making you feel unnecessarily guilty?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar Augustus View Post
                  Umm, well to put it simply I hate god because of twisted crazy people like you and all of your little racist, judgmental, bigot cronies on this message board. You all give Christianity a bad name. I do know one thing for sure. If there is a heaven and it is filled with people like all of you, then I'd rather not go there...

Well I am sure devil will accept you into his palace of eternal sodomy ( HELL)

Comment

Haha, did you really just say that the holocaust is a myth? Wow.... I guess I really don't even need to say anything. I think that pretty much speaks for itself. I'm sure you have scripture that supports the fact that the Holocaust is a "myth". Also, why did you block my pictures? I mean if the Holocaust never really happened then why take the pictures down? They have to be genuine right? How are the Holocaust pictures "graphically violent" if it never really happened? Seems counter-intuitive to me.

Comment

The pictures were taken down because they were very graphic and offensive. It doesn't matter if they were photoshopped or not (which they were), it's still offensive to people. Usually only people who post holocaust pictures are 4chan trolls and I hope you're not one of them.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

The special olympics only glorifies retards and makes them seem less like the God forsaken, soulless rejects they are. Plus the olympics are based on Greek stuff which is gay.
                        Gay retards. No thanks.
                        God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

if god wanted these "retards" dead, it would be done because it is the will of god. but these "retards" are just more of gods creatures, so who are you to oppose gods will?

Comment

Originally posted by viasindios View Post
                            if god wanted these "retards" dead, it would be done because it is the will of god. but these "retards" are just more of gods creatures, so who are you to oppose gods will?
                            Since you are a Godmocking atheist, why do you care what God thinks or does? You have condemned yourself to the deepest pits of hell for worshiping monkeys and spitting in Christ's loving face.

You idiotic questions have already been answered early in this thread. Go back and read it from the beginning, and stop wasting God's precious bandwidth.

Your hatefulness has been duly noted.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I don´t understand, what is going on! People are Retarded because God wants them to suffer for what their parents did in the past? It seems like no one of you has got to know any retarded person.
                              I agree. it does not look good on TV but why do you want to ban it? If you hate those people so much, it must be totally fulfilling to se them crawl and hardly swim. How can there be so much hate among people who live with jesus in their life?

Comment

Originally posted by WhatIsGoingOn? View Post
                                I don´t understand, what is going on! People are Retarded because God wants them to suffer for what their parents did in the past? It seems like no one of you has got to know any retarded person.
                                I agree. it does not look good on TV but why do you want to ban it? If you hate those people so much, it must be totally fulfilling to se them crawl and hardly swim. How can there be so much hate among people who live with jesus in their life?
                                How can you possibly know a retarded person! They are retarded, for Gods sake! They have no mind, no valid personality. They are defects, like having the runs after too much chili.

They walk funny, stopping to stare at gum wrappers, impedding progress. They splash when they swim. These are just a few of my least favorite things.

Grow up and smell the roses.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X