X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust

Dear Friends,

It came to our attention today that, cut off from the rest of the world, Finland regressed to acts of genocide. Namely, there is not a single known Eskimo left living in Finland.

This act of barbarity will not stand.

Please pray for the poor Eskimos!

Yours in Him,
    BAB

Re: Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust

That is horrible! Why did those evil Finnish kill all those innocent Eskimos?
    I Jesus!

Comment

Such a shame.

I hear they clubbed them for their skin.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

There were widespread reports at the time that the Eskimos were being used for medical experiments (ice deprivation, antler grafting, blubber harvesting, etc. etc.) but you don't hear squat about those atrocities now.

Sick, sick, sick.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
        sigpic

Comment

on the behalf of all finns I would like to inform that this is false. We still have eskimos working in our ice mines and reindeer butcheries.

Also to remind you that Eskimos aren't completely innocent. it has been a common fact that eskimos sell soap without permission from the finnish bureau of eskimo affairs.

Still i personally am sorry for the loss of so many good eskimos that could have served a greater,christian,good. for many more years.

yours in christ
          -peter
          a concerned "Eskimo rights activist".
          Brininging true christianity ™ to the Eskimo wastelands of the north!

Romans 14:1
          As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Comment

Maybe the eskimos are following the seals to Canada or something.
            -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
            -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
            -Holocaust Jokes
            -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
            -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
            -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
            -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
            -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

They better be. othervise the finnish bureu of eskimo affairs will come and hunt down and execute any illegal eskimos...
              Brininging true christianity ™ to the Eskimo wastelands of the north!

Romans 14:1
              As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Comment

This is just further proof of the difference between doing God's will and doing God's work. If the Lord needed a bunch of pixies to round up and bring down the Eskies then I'm sure he would have made that clear somewhere. Instead we get a bunch of wannabe Lutherans hunting down these snow injuns and completely wiping them out for fun. Unlike the Finns, when we removed our "problems" it was sanctioned by the Lord and served a Christian purpose.
                Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

why are 57 guests suddenly looking at this thread?
                  Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by JustGotSaved View Post
                    Well good question. Maybe they have something to with the finish holocaust.
                    This thread deserves more attention. We are talking here about the first REAL holocaut ever happened!
                    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                    -Holocaust Jokes
                    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by JustGotSaved View Post
                      Well maybe because this thread is so epic that link to it has been posted on the joke/fun-sites around the world. And you do realise that eskimos live in Alaska? "The earliest known Eskimo cultures were Pre-Dorset Technology, which appear to have been a fully developed Eskimo culture that dates to 5,000 years ago. They appear to have evolved in Alaska from people using the Arctic small tool tradition, who probably had migrated to Alaska from Siberia at least 2,000 to 3,000 years earlier; though they might have been in Alaska as far back as 10,000 to 12,000 years or more. There are similar artifacts found in Siberia going back to perhaps 18,000 years ago."

There haven't ever been an even a smell of an eskimo near the finland. Eskimos live on the other side of the Planet...

Comment

Originally posted by NightFly View Post
                        There haven't ever been an even a smell of an eskimo near the finland.
                        I don't know, they smell pretty bad.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          I don't know, they smell pretty bad.
                          Do you mean Finnish or the Eskimos? Or is there really any difference.

Comment

I now think that i missed the irony in OP

Comment

Originally posted by NightFly View Post
                              Well maybe because this thread is so epic that link to it has been posted on the joke/fun-sites around the world. And you do realise that eskimos live in Alaska? "The earliest known Eskimo cultures were Pre-Dorset Technology, which appear to have been a fully developed Eskimo culture that dates to 5,000 years ago. They appear to have evolved in Alaska from people using the Arctic small tool tradition, who probably had migrated to Alaska from Siberia at least 2,000 to 3,000 years earlier; though they might have been in Alaska as far back as 10,000 to 12,000 years or more. There are similar artifacts found in Siberia going back to perhaps 18,000 years ago."

There haven't ever been an even a smell of an eskimo near the finland. Eskimos live on the other side of the Planet...
                              Hello, ignorant one. As an Eskimo I would like to correct your blatant stupidity. The Dorset Eskimos are extinct. Dead, gone, zippo, not one left anywhere on the planet. My ancestors killed every last one when we moved into Alaska, across norther Canada, and into Greenland. Those pretend Eskimos fell to my ancestors (Thule Eskimos) superior bloodlust. The last of the Dorset Eskimos gasped out his final breath in a haze of blood foam over 500 years ago. Read a book moron.

As for my Eskimo brethren who migrated across NORTHERN RUSSIA to Scandinavia, rumors of the atrocities committed against them are disturbing. But not overly so as the vast majority of Eskimos are unsaved heathens whose main dietary component is alcohol. At least the disgusting vikings are not putting up with that sort of nonsense.
                              Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                              X