Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Women: keep your hands by your side and not in your pockets
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Women Masturbating - 02-24-2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet unholy heart View Post
You do realize that you are an idiot for telling some one that they are a pedo for starting to masturbate at the age of 15. Try really thinking about this, for a minute… your 15 your masturbating to people your own age or older! Being a pedo is when your masturbating to the thought of those younger then you Einstein.

And Further more…
It is NOT a sin to masturbate! Get a grip! It’s a form of release with out pillaging, and raping you stuck up ass hats.
Really take the phalluses out of your asses… if it wasn’t natural human behavior, your “god” that you praise so highly Would not create the urge for us. It works equally both ways the way God intended it. It’s not a sin not in the slightest.. And believe me I use fingers and toys and whatever suits my fancy for the moment. Your Christianic views seem to be more the suppressant and reason for revulsion because your blind sighted by your own idiocy when reading the word… not realizing that it is just that.. Simply WORDS. Nothing more, you’d know in your heart if something was truly wrong, not be afraid of god killing kittens, or going blind. If I go blind from masturbation so piffleing be it! At least I had fun getting there!

On a side note, I’m terribly sorry that none of you are comfortable enough in yourselves to allow yourselves pleasure, or to think it okay for others to pleasure themselves, because your to stuck up to do so.
This Jezebel needs a good spanking!

George Jesus Bush
Savior of Democracy

Help stop wasting taxpayer dollars on education spending.....Support home schooling, because reeding is fundermental.