X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

Comment

Ikea is clearly the furniture representation of queerdom. Just look at their children's furniture in bright, homosexual colors. Who ever allowed ikea to brainwash our young deserves to be shot

Comment

You forgot to mention that we sacrifice babys and burn churches to plese our heathen Gods. Otherwise you were spot on.

Much love from:
        A plundering, beastiality performing, babykilling naziswedian

Comment

Originally posted by S_Ghua View Post
          You forgot to mention that we sacrifice babys and burn churches to plese our heathen Gods. Otherwise you were spot on.

Much love from:
          A plundering, beastiality performing, babykilling naziswedian
          Well done for turning a serious subject into an object of ridicule. You people who ignore God's word make me sick. You think you are so clever with your fancy words, poking fun at God fearing Christians as if we are idiots.

If you could lay your hatred to rest for even one minute you would see we are trying to save you from an eternity being burned and boiled alive, for ever in the lake of fire.

Please repent now, before it's too late
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

And your doing a great work to, instilling the wrath of God into peoples lifes. Recruiting people with fear is a great way, Hitler did very well with it.

Although here's one atheist soul you will not get.

Comment

And your doing a great work to, instilling the wrath of God into peoples lifes. Recruiting people with fear is a great way, Hitler did very well with it.

Although here's one atheist soul you will not get.
              If I can 'scare' someone out of the notion running into a burning building to be burnt to death am I not doing a good thing? Or do you think people burning to death is okay? Really?

Okay, if you don't have a soul like all atheists how are you even alive?

These are exactly the kind of questions atheists hate because they can never answer them: FACT

Jesus is the way!
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Never said that I was soulless. I have a soul and it's a good one. Most of us atheist people respect everyone but you are so narrowminded it makes me laugh. You always try to turn it around to make it our fault, I stand for my short-comings. What do you stand for?

Comment

Never said that I was soulless. I have a soul and it's a good one. Most of us atheist people respect everyone but you are so narrowminded it makes me laugh. You always try to turn it around to make it our fault, I stand for my short-comings. What do you stand for?
                  I stand for Jesus, friend.

Cease this campaign against Nature's God and embrace the temporary sacrifice of Jesus Christ before it is too late and He flings you into Hell like a sack of raw sausage.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Never said that I was soulless. I have a soul and it's a good one.
                    From where does an atheist derive the idea of a soul?

From where did your savior Charles Darwin say it evolved? Fish gills?
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Well it ain't a use for me praying now is it? I offended God to much anyways. Since your God is so vengefull i bet i'm f*cked anyways So let your god bring it on, I've been alive this long. I don't hate you but your god told you to hate me so go ahead, hate away

Comment

Well it ain't a use for me praying now is it? I offended God to much anyways. Since your God is so vengefull i bet i'm f*cked anyways So let your god bring it on, I've been alive this long. I don't hate you but your god told you to hate me so go ahead, hate away
                        Was the answer to my question veiled in her somewhere?
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

So sorry Mary. No all atheist might not beleave in souls, but I do. But just cause I beleave that all humans have a soul doesn't give us a creator that made us the way we are.

Comment

But just cause I beleave that all humans have a soul doesn't give us a creator that made us the way we are.
                            So, Mr. Materialist, from where do souls come? Out of which cells are they made? Where can they be located? Would an fMRI or x-ray machine be more suited to finding it?

Comment

I'm not a materealist, I couldn't give two fucks about owning shit. I'm a communist son of a bitch! So try to force your beleaves on me now biatch

Comment

...No all atheist might not beleave in souls, but I do...
                                What possible use would you have for one?

Comment

Working...
                                X