Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum
Reload this Page Hitting Women is Neccessary
WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum A seasonal forum hosted by cyber Bridesmaids, Daisy Mae Johnson, Sister Mary Etheldreda and Sister Talitha . Groomly advice is also offered from Best Man, Pastor Zeke!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#15)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking harlot

Potty mouth

elsa333 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.elsa333 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.elsa333 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.elsa333 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.elsa333 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.elsa333 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary - 07-08-2014, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
My last statement was, that you either agree with the entire Bible, or reject it as a whole.

You say you agree with me, and yet you say you agree with some parts of the Bible and disagree with others...? Don't you see a contradiction in what you are saying?

Besides, in order to agree/disagree with the Bible you would have to actually have read it. Which I don't think you did.
I agree with certain ideas in the Bible, like the idea of love and forgiveness. I don't agree with all the hate, murder, rape, and oppression in the Bible. I only agree with the ideas. Frankly, I don't understand how the Bible can talk about love and forgiveness one minute, then preach rape and murder the next. We pick and choose what we believe in all the time as far as morality goes, but I don't get my morality from the Bible. SOME of my morals are found in the Bible, however. Like love, being kind to others, being compassionate, and forgiveness.