X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Praise Report! Glory!

I am beside myself with praises to the King of Kings. The messican thief rapist who terrorized my building has moved! Not only that, but he has moved without having committed any heinous acts of vandalism, theft, or rape.

As I reported here, he was obsessed with going to the beach and expected me to hook him up with "a hot beach" all the time, despite the wintry temperatures. Well, he asked once - but that was enough for me. Your prayers have been answered, people! Shout Glory to the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
    Let the earth hear His Voice!
    Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
    Let the people rejoice!
    Oh come to the Father through Jesus His Son
    And give Him the glory, great things He hath done!
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: A Praise Report! Glory!

Praise Him indeed, Brother! My advice is to check the premises for any recent sheetrock work, since all of the evidence is that this Mexican is a drug dealer, as opposed to a burglar/rapist. These people are often cursed with so much cash that they have to hide it in walls because there isn't enough room under the mattress. He could easily have moved in haste and forgotten some of the money. That drug money is tainted, but it could be rehabilitated and put to use in God's work.

I will sing the Doxology in praise:

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
    Praise Him all creatures here below.
    Praise Him all the He heavenly hosts.
    Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
    Amen.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
      Praise Him indeed, Brother! My advice is to check the premises for any recent sheetrock work, since all of the evidence is that this Mexican is a drug dealer, as opposed to a burglar/rapist. These people are often cursed with so much cash that they have to hide it in walls because there isn't enough room under the mattress. He could easily have moved in haste and forgotten some of the money. That drug money is tainted, but it could be rehabilitated and put to use in God's work.

I will sing the Doxology in praise:

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
      Praise Him all creatures here below.
      Praise Him all the He heavenly hosts.
      Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
      Amen.

The building manager always paints and cleans the carpets after each tenant leaves. Perhaps I can find a reason to mosey in there while that's taking place. This messican was very clever, so it might be hard to find anything. Should I use a sledge hammer to check the walls if I can do so when there is no one in the apartment? Would God be ok with that?
      Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
      “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
      Amen and Amen

Comment

A hammer would make smaller holes which will be easier to conceal and it would make less noise. If there is no money found, the damage can easily be repaired using real estate agent tricks. Stuff toilet paper in the holes and cover them with white toothpaste. If there is money found and additional damage is required, you can tip the manager handsomely under the condition that he not mention anything.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
          The building manager always paints and cleans the carpets after each tenant leaves. Perhaps I can find a reason to mosey in there while that's taking place. This messican was very clever, so it might be hard to find anything. Should I use a sledge hammer to check the walls if I can do so when there is no one in the apartment? Would God be ok with that?
          Hello Larry,

If a wall is your problem, a sledge hammer is a great solution. I have tried it and works for me, possibly it will work for you for you too. The sledge hammer is a useful tool in many situations anyway. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Roland
          Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
          X