Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Is there a season for demons
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Is there a season for demons - 10-12-2007, 06:09 AM

Just curious as they are flooding. Pastors, any scripts to back this up? Hey, I love fall to cook some soup and bake pie, but not this.... It gets me down.

Demon here and Demon there.. Boooh! Don't have time to play games now!

I know it must be more than a full moon at best???

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.
(#2)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Is there a season for demons - 10-12-2007, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Just curious as they are flooding. Pastors, any scripts to back this up? Hey, I love fall to cook some soup and bake pie, but not this.... It gets me down.

Demon here and Demon there.. Boooh! Don't have time to play games now!

I know it must be more than a full moon at best???
Sure! It's October. HELLYWEEN! All of the witches and demons come out in October. Haven't you ever seen the Movie Hocus Pocus? Well, that's a silly question. Movies like that are banned in Freehold.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#3)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is there a season for demons - 10-12-2007, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Sure! It's October. HELLYWEEN! All of the witches and demons come out in October. Haven't you ever seen the Movie Hocus Pocus? Well, that's a silly question. Movies like that are banned in Freehold.
They are taking over this board. We need to use our godly powers to stop them, in the name of god.

Hocus Pocus? Never...Scary movie 3 might be a possible thing.

Charmed, is not what this place is about, neither is SAW!! Now that is true real demons coming out there, yeah!!!

Get saved you people! Turn or burn. This is the most powerful message that you will hear me preach.

If God can save me..than he can do the same for you too. You better read the KJV than post your time on this message board.

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.
(#4)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Is there a season for demons - 10-12-2007, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
They are taking over this board. We need to use our godly powers to stop them, in the name of god.

Hocus Pocus? Never...Scary movie 3 might be a possible thing.

Charmed, is not what this place is about, neither is SAW!! Now that is true real demons coming out there, yeah!!!

Get saved you people! Turn or burn. This is the most powerful message that you will hear me preach.

If God can save me..than he can do the same for you too. You better read the KJV than post your time on this message board.
WHOA! YOU ARE HOT FOR CHRIST TONIGHT!

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6