X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oil, disproving evilution!

Originally posted by tooldtocare View Post
    The end of the Fossil Fuel era is upon us so what are we going to do next-?

....... and this spells doom for us all.

I cleaned up all the dribble that was pointless and not relevant to the conversation. Let me answer you simply; the only thing that spells doom for us is not accepting the love if Jesus Christ and accept ALL of his commands. Matthew 11: 20-24 "Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not"

THAT my friend is how you spell Doom!! Shout Glory!!!
    Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Helwys View Post
      I cleaned up all the dribble that was pointless and not relevant to the conversation. Let me answer you simply; the only thing that spells doom for us is not accepting the love if Jesus Christ and accept ALL of his commands. Matthew 11: 20-24 "Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not"

THAT my friend is how you spell Doom!! Shout Glory!!!
      This is so true, Brother Thomas! The only doom awaits the unrepentant heathens (e.g., Revelation 20:15). True Believers have nothing to worry about, because God is our Shepherd (Psalm 23:1-6).

Every morning when I go for a ride in my Hummer, I just smile thinking about all these worried eco-terrorists. If Jesus wanted us to worry about fossil fuels, He wouldn't have said this:

Matthew 6:26-30
      26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I believe we were visited by “others” just as we visited our moon.

In a five-hundred years, (500) years we will be colonizing Mars.

In 2000 years we will be traveling afar just as we were visited, seeded earth from very, very far away.

That is where the hydrocarbons came from, A seed from afar

Then again maybe not (:-
        A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

If you mean like little green men, there is no evidence for that belief of yours. You are confusing fiction with reality, sweetie.

Given that neither you or any of us will live for 500 years, this prediction is as valid as, "I believe that in 500 years the Moon will be all painted pink."

In 2000 years we will be traveling afar just as we were visited, seeded earth from very, very far away.
          Same as above. (Just replace "500" with "2000").

I have troubles comprehending what are you trying to say there.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

The end of the Fossil Fuel era is upon us so what are we going to do next-?

Dividing annual consumption into total reserves gives us 44.9 years of oil supply at the current consumption rate.

That was eleven (11)years ago, we are not changing your habits and this spells doom for us all.

Do you have any suggestions--?

(:-

Over forty years ago, on the eve of my seminary training, the godless scientists were predicting that all the oil would be gone in forty years. Forty years later, we have more oil than ever before and the Lord has provided more right here in Texas and also the United States.

God provides the oil as He provides the rain.
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
              Over forty years ago, on the eve of my seminary training, the godless scientists were predicting that all the oil would be gone in forty years. Forty years later, we have more oil than ever before and the Lord has provided more right here in Texas and also the United States.

God provides the oil as He provides the rain.
              Amen Brother and this is why this is what I have in my garage here in south central Montana:

Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

Amen Brother and this is why this is what I have in my garage here in south central Montana:

All of the vehicles are left running 24/7 and constantly fueled by the endless supply of God's majesty. (I like them running all the time so if me and the little lady need to go someplace we can just leave. Who has time to let the driver start the engine?) AMEN!!!

Comment

All of the vehicles are left running 24/7 and constantly fueled by the endless supply of God's majesty. (I like them running all the time so if me and the little lady need to go someplace we can just leave. Who has time to let the driver start the engine?) AMEN!!!
                  That's not working hard, that's working smart!
                  Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X