X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planet Fitness Must be Boycotted and Shutdown

This is a common sight at Planet Fitness. If I had a gym, I would limit my clients to two slices of pizza after running two or three miles in addition to lifting 1,500 pounds with both arms. I would also have its heater on instead of an air conditioner so that the gluttons could sweat and I would shock them with cattle prods for complaining instead of exercising. I would have the fit people beat and berate the gluttons if the gluttons decide to quit and I would also use a drum to play a low-pitched war beat to get the boxers motivated in their matches.

Last edited by Regis Alexandrus; 05-16-2016, 04:19 PM. Reason: I made a grammar error
    Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Comment

Originally posted by Regis Alexandrus View Post
      What role will the Knights of Columbus play during the End Times?
      Every member of the Knights of Columbus will be tossed into the Lake of Fire with the beast, their pope (Revelation 19:20). I sometimes wonder if never ending fires of their bodies will be a part of the new power source that replaces the sun. After all, they will burn and suffer for eternity for the glory of God (Revelation 21:23).

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
      Wthe answer is very simple: they will go to Hell very quickly.
      Not too quickly, I hope! It is my fervent desire to see the Wrath of God pour out among those who anger and offend Him just before I safely glide up to Heaven. I can't wait to see the waters over the entire earth turn to blood (Revelation 16:3-4). I can't wait to put on my rain boots and play and splash in the blood of the Catholics (Psalm 58:10). I'll laugh as they scream in agony unaided by those of us who are truly Saved, and then, as we are Raptured up to our Heavenly Reward, I hope to get the opportunity to look down upon the whole world being firebombed by Jesus' troops still in the sky (Revelation 8:7)! Oh how glorious that day will be!

They also have a women's auxiliary called the Columbiettes.
      No doubt the harem of the group. Catholics pride themselves on being "progressive" socially, which means they collect their women to pass around.

This is a common sight at Planet Fitness. If I had a gym, I would limit my clients to two slices of pizza after running two or three miles in addition to lifting 1,500 pounds with both arms. I would also have its heater on instead of an air conditioner so that the gluttons could sweat and I would shock them with cattle prods for complaining instead of exercising. I would have the fit people beat and berate the gluttons if the gluttons decide to quit and I would also use a drum to play a low-pitched war beat to get the boxers motivated in their matches.
      Somehow, I don't think you'd keep in business very long if you did that. It would defeat your purpose of making a profit.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        Every member of the Knights of Columbus will be tossed into the Lake of Fire with the beast, their pope (Revelation 19:20). I sometimes wonder if never ending fires of their bodies will be a part of the new power source that replaces the sun. After all, they will burn and suffer for eternity for the glory of God (Revelation 21:23).

Not too quickly, I hope! It is my fervent desire to see the Wrath of God pour out among those who anger and offend Him just before I safely glide up to Heaven. I can't wait to see the waters over the entire earth turn to blood (Revelation 16:3-4). I can't wait to put on my rain boots and play and splash in the blood of the Catholics (Psalm 58:10). I'll laugh as they scream in agony unaided by those of us who are truly Saved, and then, as we are Raptured up to our Heavenly Reward, I hope to get the opportunity to look down upon the whole world being firebombed by Jesus' troops still in the sky (Revelation 8:7)! Oh how glorious that day will be!

No doubt the harem of the group. Catholics pride themselves on being "progressive" socially, which means they collect their women to pass around.

Somehow, I don't think you'd keep in business very long if you did that. It would defeat your purpose of making a profit.
        You may have a point, but the appeal would be to the ones who are truly committed to taking care of their bodies, which is usually why Planet Fitness bans them while they provide free pizza to comfort eaters. The gluttons should stay home and eat greasy food in front of a television all day if they do not want to be ridiculed. Everyone gets exhausted at some point, but a healthy body takes effort and discipline to abtain for gluttonous slobs who blame their fatness on genetics even though they consume several calories a day when they only need a quarter of their caloric intake.
        Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Comment

You may have a point, but the appeal would be to the ones who are truly committed to taking care of their bodies, which is usually why Planet Fitness bans them while they provide free pizza to comfort eaters. The gluttons should stay home and eat greasy food in front of a television all day if they do not want to be ridiculed. Everyone gets exhausted at some point, but a healthy body takes effort and discipline to abtain for gluttonous slobs who blame their fatness on genetics even though they consume several calories a day when they only need a quarter of their caloric intake.
          How horrible a person you are. It's like all you want to do is hate people and because you have seen a group of hateful people you think you have found your home.

None of what you are saying has anything to do with Jesus, who is kind and loving and inclusive of all people.

At least these people try to link their hatefulness to Jesus, even if they fail to ignore all the nasty bits in the Bible while doing so. You, however, just seem determined to be a nasty, wicked judgemental person based only on being a nasty person. Shame on you!
          sigpic

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Waynetta Kerr View Post
            How horrible a person you are. It's like all you want to do is hate people and because you have seen a group of hateful people you think you have found your home.

None of what you are saying has anything to do with Jesus, who is kind and loving and inclusive of all people.

At least these people try to link their hatefulness to Jesus, even if they fail to ignore all the nasty bits in the Bible while doing so. You, however, just seem determined to be a nasty, wicked judgemental person based only on being a nasty person. Shame on you!
            I do not hate fat people because some of them have problems like emotional eating, food addictions, thyroid problems, and some never feel full. I hate it when I see and hear gluttons over eating on greasy food while complaining about their health problems. It is a sin to hate as Jesus said in Matthew 5 and 6, when He told His followers to love their enemies as well as their neighbors. Proverbs 15 tells us that the fear of the Lord is to hate the ways of the wicked. Jesus said to judge with righteous judgment in John 7:24.

Comment

Dear, if I have understood of the context of your post correctly, you have just stated that all Knights of Columbus are worthless gluttonous slobs?

That doesn't surprise me, really. I mean, they have to be slobs otherwise they'd picked up the Holy Bible and realized that everything they were taught in the Catholic Church was a blatant lie. And they do tend to look gluttonous based on the photographs you have so helpfully provided.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I truly believe Brothers and Sisters of Landover, that the culprit behind the sodomite den called Planet Fitness is more sinister than the catholic knights. He poses as a helpful, cheerful fitness guru when in reality he is an agent of satan himself.

Born to a jewess lewd fan dancer and a methodist thrift store merchant, he himself converted to catholicism hoping to become a priest because he was so obese, 300 lbs and climbing, no one wanted him. It was at this time in his home town of New Orleans where many a sodomite is born and lives,
                that he made a crossroads deal with the devil himself.

For every pound he lost and kept off, he had to convert souls to homosexuality and then turn them over to satan. He happily obliged, and the man we now know as Richard Simmons was born. Sporting his purple and gold colors he is known in many circles as the king of gay.

V.B.

dictated but not read.
                Attached Files
                Titus 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica Brentwood View Post
                  I truly believe Brothers and Sisters of Landover, that the culprit behind the sodomite den called Planet Fitness is more sinister than the catholic knights. He poses as a helpful, cheerful fitness guru when in reality he is an agent of satan himself.

Born to a jewess lewd fan dancer and a methodist thrift store merchant, he himself converted to catholicism hoping to become a priest because he was so obese, 300 lbs and climbing, no one wanted him. It was at this time in his home town of New Orleans where many a sodomite is born and lives,
                  that he made a crossroads deal with the devil himself.

For every pound he lost and kept off, he had to convert souls to homosexuality and then turn them over to satan. He happily obliged, and the man we now know as Richard Simmons was born. Sporting his purple and gold colors he is known in many circles as the king of gay.

V.B.

dictated but not read.
                  Very interesting and relevant.

Comment

Dear, if I have understood of the context of your post correctly, you have just stated that all Knights of Columbus are worthless gluttonous slobs?...
                    Originally posted by Veronica Brentwood View Post
                    I truly believe Brothers and Sisters of Landover, that the culprit behind the sodomite den called Planet Fitness is more sinister than the catholic knights. He poses as a helpful, cheerful fitness guru when in reality he is an agent of satan himself...
                    The question here is not who commits the worst sins, actually. If we look at how Jesus deals with sinners (a good example of this is depicted on Mr. Alexandrus's very well-thought-of signature verse), all sins are equally repulsive for him, the feathered cross-dressing (Deuteronomy 22:5) and youth seduction (Matthew 18:6-7) characteristic the Columbus Nighty-Nights) and the rainbow cross-dressing (Deuteronomy 22:5) and youth seduction (Matthew 18:6-7) characteristic of the Planet Fitness people.

James 2:10
                    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

So it's not the quality that matters. What then? In fact, we must look into Numbers to see how many recruits each of these organization has been able to lure to the Dark Side (Revelation 16:11):
                    • Planet Fitness has more than 1000 Sodomy clubs = let's say about 1,000,000 victims.
                    • Knights of Columbus: more than 1,800,000 victims and the male membership is still engorging.

Both still have the chance to Repent and accept Jesus but I am not optimistic, and I am afraid that from out vantage point we'll see millions of cross-dressing gluttons marching one day on the banks of the Yukon River as the main attack force of the Enemy.

Somehow I don't think Jesus has anything to worry about the outcome of this eventual battle (as depicted in the great signature verse of our friend Mr. Alexandrus)...

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                      The question here is not who commits the worst sins, actually. If we look at how Jesus deals with sinners (a good example of this is depicted on Mr. Alexandrus's very well-thought-of signature verse), all sins are equally repulsive for him, the feathered cross-dressing (Deuteronomy 22:5) and youth seduction (Matthew 18:6-7) characteristic the Columbus Nighty-Nights) and the rainbow cross-dressing (Deuteronomy 22:5) and youth seduction (Matthew 18:6-7) characteristic of the Planet Fitness people.

James 2:10
                      For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

So it's not the quality that matters. What then? In fact, we must look into Numbers to see how many recruits each of these organization has been able to lure to the Dark Side (Revelation 16:11):
                      • Planet Fitness has more than 1000 Sodomy clubs = let's say about 1,000,000 victims.
                      • Knights of Columbus: more than 1,800,000 victims and the male membership is still engorging.
                      Both still have the chance to Repent and accept Jesus but I am not optimistic, and I am afraid that from out vantage point we'll see millions of cross-dressing gluttons marching one day on the banks of the Yukon River as the main attack force of the Enemy.

Somehow I don't think Jesus has anything to worry about the outcome of this eventual battle (as depicted in the great signature verse of our friend Mr. Alexandrus)...

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                      I cannot believe that Planet Fitness has heavy barbells, but I guess that the picture that you posted was taken in its early years; because it has removed many weightlifting equipment like squat racks for intimidating the gluttonous feminists.

Last edited by Regis Alexandrus; 05-17-2016, 10:05 AM. Reason: I made a typo

Comment

The following video is about a real man who got tired of the politically correct Planet Fitness rules, so he threw a dumbbell at the facility's mirror before flipping over its benches and garbage cans. be advised that he might swear, but it is hard to comprehend due to the loud music for homosexuals and feminists, but it is worth looking into to see the staff's reactions to masculinity. Incidents like these need to occur to discourage Planet Fitness attendance.

Comment

Dear, if I have understood of the context of your post correctly, you have just stated that all Knights of Columbus are worthless gluttonous slobs?
                          For the most part, this is correct, as most Knights of Colombus are closeted homosexuals. And within this sordid and filthy lifestyle choice, almost universally they choose to be the recipient of the sodomy, as rapacious bottom-queens. After all, one will seldom find a strong, power-top homo wearing feathers.

Spending much of their time face down, on a mattress in seedy motels, it is not surprising that many wiggle like a baggie full of jello when they are again mobile. Fitness is not an interest; only insatiable anal lust for man-steel.

When I decided to be queer, the choice came with the associated (and mandatory) gay-agenda quota of at least 10 homo-rectal intercourse trysts per day. While this might seem achievable with the scads of God-hating fags among us these days, sometimes it can actually be difficult to punch that many rectums per day. Poor health, disease, homelessness and drug use puts many homos out of action very quickly after they make the choice to pack mud.

So as I moved from city to city and flophouse to flophouse, I would map the meeting places of the Knights of Columbus and always keep these sissies in mind. If I came up short, with only 7 or 8 colonic couplings in the park bushes, I knew where to go. A quick cruise to a K of C meeting and I could have as many nancy boys as I needed to make my goal. In short order. Quivering blobs of effeminate gayness, with their ankles pinned to their ears, and I was done for the day.

Praise Jesus Christ for leading me from such reprobate degeneracy! I remember the K of C and keep them in my prayers, that they will also abandon the wickedness that makes Jesus weep inconsolably.

In Him
                          Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                            For the most part, this is correct, as most Knights of Colombus are closeted homosexuals. And within this sordid and filthy lifestyle choice, almost universally they choose to be the recipient of the sodomy, as rapacious bottom-queens. After all, one will seldom find a strong, power-top homo wearing feathers.

Spending much of their time face down, on a mattress in seedy motels, it is not surprising that many wiggle like a baggie full of jello when they are again mobile. Fitness is not an interest; only insatiable anal lust for man-steel.

When I decided to be queer, the choice came with the associated (and mandatory) gay-agenda quota of at least 10 homo-rectal intercourse trysts per day. While this might seem achievable with the scads of God-hating fags among us these days, sometimes it can actually be difficult to punch that many rectums per day. Poor health, disease, homelessness and drug use puts many homos out of action very quickly after they make the choice to pack mud.

So as I moved from city to city and flophouse to flophouse, I would map the meeting places of the Knights of Columbus and always keep these sissies in mind. If I came up short, with only 7 or 8 colonic couplings in the park bushes, I knew where to go. A quick cruise to a K of C meeting and I could have as many nancy boys as I needed to make my goal. In short order. Quivering blobs of effeminate gayness, with their ankles pinned to their ears, and I was done for the day.

Praise Jesus Christ for leading me from such reprobate degeneracy! I remember the K of C and keep them in my prayers, that they will also abandon the wickedness that makes Jesus weep inconsolably.

In Him
                            What else took place at the meetings?

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                              Oh, those homers think they are so cunning and subtle with their homersex innuendos. Just look at that sign. Just look at it! Do they really think anyone believes that is a bagel? Why, it is as clear as the sky above that the 'bagel' is nothing more than a gaping anus!

These people make me sick!
                              I guess that you have a point because the Bagel's hole does not have the purple background of the poster. Good observation on your part.

Comment

Working...
                              X