X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Favorite Bible Verse

Friends, in these perilous times, it is the Bible that is our guide and the Lord is our rock and our mighty fortress. I was just reading the scriptures and when I opened my Bible it fell open upon Psalm 91, which I reread and I was refreshed and restored. I felt I should bring this to your attention, with special emphasis on Psalm 91:10: where it says: There shall be no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. The whole Psalm is about God's love and protection for Christians.

God is watching over His people, as always. We will be spared this plague, but all the unsaved wretches who deny the Lord are going to die and go to Hell.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

My favorite verse is 1 John 1:9

Comment

Originally posted by bigmommavikki View Post
        My favorite verse is 1 John 1:9
        Well, hello to you, dear Miss Vikki, and to . I can't tell you how thrilled we are, to know that you have sought us in the very vast interwebs galaxy, which, quite frankly, confuses the living daylights out of me. I do hope that your time with us will bring you closer to the .

Thank you so much for your first posting. I must mention that we prefer our newcomers to post a message to us at our cordial Introduction Forum; so, please, at your earliest convenience, kindly make your way there. The link to that forum is here:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Whilst there, we do have a few simple requests at the top of the page, and I am more than pleased to include them for you, here:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

We look forward to getting to know you, Dear, here, at .
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Does the Bible contradicts itself?
          Can God change His mind?
          And the LORD changed his mind about the disaster that he planned to bring on his people Exodus 32:14

His attributes never change. God's will never changes. Psalm 33:11 says, “The counsel of the Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.” His Word is Timeless and His Promises are Everlasting!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniEdith View Post
            Can God change His mind?
            And the LORD changed his mind about the disaster that he planned to bring on his people Exodus 32:14

His attributes never change. God's will never changes. Psalm 33:11 says, “The counsel of the Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.” His Word is Timeless and His Promises are Everlasting!
            Hello to you, dear Miss Edith: Thank you for your message. You are quite right, regarding how the never changes. And, what a blessed assurance this is!

Hebrews 13:8 " the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

I must mention that we prefer our newcomers to , to post an introductory message, over at our friendly Introduction Forum. I wonder if I might trouble you to go there. The link to our forum is here:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Whilst there, kindly note the requests at the top of the page, which I shall also include here:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Thank you for your attention to this, and we look forward to getting to know you, here, at .
            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Can God change His mind?

No, of course God does not change, nor does His will or His word.

However, just as a parent would tell a very young child "don't touch" when reaching for an expensive breakable, that same parent might specifically command that very child in later years to dust the exact same breakable when that child had developed better fine motor skills. In this way, The Lord adapts His commands to us.

The penalty for breaking a valuable item will always remain the same, however.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Can God change His mind?

Of course the Bible has nary a contradiction, that would be absurd.

God can do anything, He is God after all.

He never changes His mind, has has an Exquisite Plan™. For example do you know making three rights is the same as making a single left. Which it correct? For every hill you climb, there is another you get to go down. Perfect.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  For example do you know making three rights is the same as making a single left. Which it correct? For every hill you climb, there is another you get to go down. Perfect.
                  So true, Brother Hutchins. But it is important to remind this confused person that three wrongs do not make a single right.
                  Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                    So true, Brother Hutchins. But it is important to remind this confused person that three wrongs do not make a single right.
                    True Proof(tm) of the evil that left handness is.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                    X