Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#13)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God hates bloody steaks! - 05-15-2010, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
In light of this news, I'm going to start chicken frying my filet mignon.

I'm going to take it and slice it in half and take a hammer to it, so the juices will melt away quickly. Then, I'm going to make a super spicy breading for my filet mignon.

Then, I'm going to make a heavy cream gravy to smear all over the top of my filet mignon.

MMMMM... MMMMM....MMMM!
Brother, the cows already dead, why torture it more?

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?