X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Year Old Wetback Harlot Gets Knocked Up, Refuses to Obey G

Originally posted by amymareexx View Post
    Well yes, people should not think that the man is not in the wrong. She was forced to have sex, which is rape. The school uniform is very conservative, and it was her way home, how else is she supposed to get home?
    What part of Deuteronomy 22 are you not understanding.

And school uniforms are very seductive, there's whole fetish boards dedicated to such things, since you're so into the jap stuff I thought you'd know that.
    PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan B. Forrest View Post
      No wonder them cathlickers are fleeing their perverted 'church' and seeking the True Word! When the priests wear skirts as well as the altar 'boys', it's a world turned upside-down and they don't know who to trust.

Answer to the question: Don't trust any man who wears a skirt and has 'skirted' boy-servants
      uhhhh .. did Jesus wear pants?

Comment

Originally posted by iriserlafri View Post
        uhhhh .. did Jesus wear pants?
        Highly doubt it, and I also highly doubt he was white since being white is not usually something associated with the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by Big God Denier View Post
          Highly doubt it, and I also highly doubt he was white since being white is not usually something associated with the middle east.
          Jesus was the son of GOD, not the son of an arab.
          May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hand View Post
            I did not refute that, I just informed you that he was from a region where there are no white people, look at the Jews in Israel Gods favored people, their skin colour is the same as that of their neighbours the arabs.

Comment

I did not refute that, I just informed you that he was from a region where there are no white people, look at the Jews in Israel Gods favored people, their skin colour is the same as that of their neighbours the arabs.
              Wasn't Jesus meant to have been of Middle Eastern appearance anyway?
              Live deliberate - Christopher Gutierrez

Lol'ing like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by amymareexx View Post
                Wasn't Jesus meant to have been of Middle Eastern appearance anyway?
                I think so, but they claim he was blond and had blue eyes here, not really the arch typical middle eastern person

Comment

It's still irrelevant. Regional bloodlines will have no bearing on the Son of GOD, since He was not of the Earthly realm. He would not be dark skinned, just because He happened to be born in the east, and arabs live in the east.

He is not an arab child. He is Heaven sent.
                  May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hand View Post

if jesus was the son of god and not just a prophet, then god is probably a black woman. and jesus was the son of middle-eastern jews, so he was probably black. btw, you're an ignorant dirtbag. and i am capitalising god and jesus, because im an atheist. a big one.

and i hope the father who knocked up his own 10 year old daughter gets life in a maximum security prison, where he can become a very large inmates' bitch for the rest of his miserable, pathetic life. i would say this man deserves the death sentence, but he deserves to suffer for the rest of his life, death would be a release from what he deserves.

Comment

You are a group of believing retards, claiming not to be tracistick and then u call a mexican a taco-chopping wetback? seriously, its obvious to me that all of you could chop MY taco if i was a mexican though. and let me tell u one thing, there is no such thing as god proven yet. so why dont u just go and hit the next grocery store, in order to grab yourself an own opinion and a god damn life.

greetings

~ The Antichrist

Comment

Originally posted by multiracial-bisexual View Post
                        if jesus was the son of god and not just a prophet, then god is probably a black woman. and jesus was the son of middle-eastern jews, so he was probably black. btw, you're an ignorant dirtbag. and i am capitalising god and jesus, because im an atheist. a big one.
                        Can you prove any of those lies and blasphemies with Scripture? Do you think you can just make up whatever god you want and worship it? Don't be ridiculous.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                        X