X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Doris Day's Agonizing Painful Death

Her agent has always denied that she had anything to do with 9/11, but the truth will out.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

That ghastly (False) Christian Scientist smirk says it all. Do you think she's really still alive, or could she have been replaced by some Hellywood animatronic monstrosity?

Another one that Jesus seems strangely uninterested in calling to His side (just my little joke ) is the Nipponese actress Olivia de Havilland, who was 99 this week.

I do wish you hadn't mentioned the Gabhorrent Zsa Zsa woman, though, Sister. I shall have nightmares now.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

The sooner she dies, the sooner Jesus will celebrate! She is an abomination and will be sent to hell for her actions! Praise Jesus!
        "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Let's not forget how Doris Day used to engage in the shameful act of "fag-haggery" back when that light in the loafers Rock Hudson was alive!...may his sodomizing soul burn in everlasting hell fires!

The witch even starred with the late Mr. Rock Hudson in 1959's "Pillow Talk", a film which encouraged the act of fornication!
          The Lord’s Hang’n Judge – convicting the wicked and condemning the heretic!

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (Revelation 19:11)

Comment

Hellywood has been corrupting the morals of God Fearing Americans ever since they started making movies. Even the alleged "Hayes Code" didn't prevent them from secretly continuing to promote their sinister plot (and who would have guessed that the papist cathylicks has something to do with this).

Doris Day is one example of their hidden agenda - an outwardly "wholesome" woman who inspired a generation of movie goers with acts of sodomy and perversion. The woman has obviously made a pact with the devil in order to live so long - but Jesus always wins in the end.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
            ...and get off my lawn
            sigpic

Comment

If one does not obey the Lord and instead chooses to corrupt the world with sexual media, they have already become damned by their own actions, effectively killing themselves inside. Now we just have to wait for the rest.

Comment

I hope "Doris" (NOT her real name!) enjoys the "pillow talk" with fellow sinner "Rock Hudson" (NOT his real name!) as she is splayed before Satan's enormous barbed and flaring member in eternal damnation and hellfire. The two of them will certainly know the name of Jesus as they cry out helplessly in rueful agony under Satan's torrid dominion for all eternity...

Comment

Pray harder prayer warriors! Unfortunately this harlot shares a birthday with me and Brother Nobar. Yesterday, she was seen merrily greeting fans on her 90th birthday. She looks pretty darn spry! I'm starting to think she is really a demon and she is here spying on us.

Have you ever heard worse singing in your entire life?
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                    Pray harder prayer warriors! Unfortunately this harlot shares a birthday with me and Brother Nobar. Yesterday, she was seen merrily greeting fans on her 90th birthday. She looks pretty darn spry! I'm starting to think she is really a demon and she is here spying on us.
                    Have you ever heard worse singing in your entire life?

It's always said God has his reasons. But that Doris did love scenes with homer Rock Hudson should have put her on the road to hell so long ago. Let's keep praying.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

THIS woman is a monster.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Once again, True Christian™ prayers reign supreme! The Day woman is dead. She lost everything, even her questionable good looks.

She had ninety seven years on Earth. Countless men and presumably more than a few deviant women fell unto her charms and ended up in Hell. Now she'll meet them down there. She was no match to Sarah who remained fecund until ripe old age.

Genesis 17:17
                        Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

Jesus answered our prayers. Beware, Sinners! You might be next. Don't mess with Jesus and His most Faithful Soldiers, i.e., us.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Praise Jesus!

A warning to all atheists: GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!

Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
                          for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
                          Galatians 6:7
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post

Once again, True Christian™ prayers reign supreme! The Day woman is dead. She lost everything, even her questionable good looks.

Oh, dear Brother Elmer: Thank you so much for this bit of news. Heavens above, I hadn't heard of Doris in years so I just assumed that she had been roasting in Hell for years. That photo is interesting, but are you sure it's of Doris? For some reason, it reminds me of one of those rock singers who go in disguise when they don't want to be recognized. Might it be that your photo is of this this hellbound rebel, in undercover mode?
                            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                              For some reason, it reminds me of one of those rock singers who go in disguise when they don't want to be recognized. Might it be that your photo is of this this hellbound rebel, in undercover mode?
                              Sister Isabella, please help me out, I cannot decide - the picture you posted, is that a very ugly female, or is that a male with earrings, necklace, dyed hair, and lipstick?

Either way, that poor creature truly deserves our pity and a short prayer. I just want to know if I should pray for her to diminish her utter ugliness (or at least to improve her taste - with better clothes, jewelry, and make-up, she could look somewhat OK), or for him to start acting like a man?
                              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                                Sister Isabella, please help me out, I cannot decide - the picture you posted, is that a very ugly female, or is that a male with earrings, necklace, dyed hair, and lipstick?

Either way, that poor creature truly deserves our pity and a short prayer. I just want to know if I should pray for her to diminish her utter ugliness (or at least to improve her taste - with better clothes, jewelry, and make-up, she could look somewhat OK), or for him to start acting like a man?
                                Oh, dear Sister Basilissa: You know, when I first saw that photo, I assumed it was one of those trendy, androgynous people like that Ann Lennox rock singer. But now I'm thinking it might just be a photo of an ordinary, everyday, run-of-the-mill, lezbiean, female homersexualistic person. I agree that they do need pity and prayers, but really, neither would be of benefit to them since their head-strong ways will not allow them to see the merit in turning to Jesus and begging for forgiveness from their wretched, sinful lifestyles. I'm afraid their corrupt minds are made up and they think think they can do whatever they want, just as the so clearly shows. Romans 1: 28, 32:
                                28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
                                32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

So, it's eternal hell for them, I'm afraid. A blessed day to you, dear Sister. Sincerely, Isabella W.
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                                X