X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by The_Viking View Post
    Please brethren I am Danish and i am proud of it.
    Why?

and yes i couldn't care less bout Christianity since I Believe in Odin and Thor just call me a heathen
    If you insist.

and yes maybe the holy crap bible are the most published book ever
    Unfortunately Sweden created IKEA, a worldwide distribution network for Satanism. Using crappy furniture as cover, they distribute 175,000,000 Satanic books each year. Since only 90,000,000 Holy Bibles are distributed each year, IKEA is clearly trying to overthrow the Holy Bible! Read more about this in: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

i am open for a dialog if you want
    I do not believe you are.

Do not think
    And this is advice all Danes follow?

Best regards from Denmark
    Thank you.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

just call me a heathen.

nyrup was shit

Best regards from Denmark
      and best wishes for the future

the viking
      hypocrite
      Genesis 37:4 And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

Psalms 25:19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.

Comment

Pakistanis burning a danish flag (see the word Denmark on the protest) because we stood up for freedom of speech in the face of the utterly false prophet Mohammet, whose lies have poisoned the minds of thousands and thousands, may God have mercy on us. I will repent thrice over for my muslim brothers, children of God turned to the devil by the lies of an unholy man bent on war and destruction, when Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour, told us to turn the other cheek EVEN UNTO Crucifixion, and always remain PURE OF HEART.

And when I see how homosexuals like Elton John and Perez Hilton are using the English/American language to promote sinful filth and degenerate words across the globe, I fear far more for the souls of those who use the American or English language, as they are TAINTED BY DEFAULT!!

NO AMERICAN WILL SEE HEAVEN'S GATES UNTIL THOSE VOICES ARE SILENCED, it is a great, great shame for those who seek salvation in America that they are prevented by such perverts, or the American's greatest allies, the British, may God have mercy on us all, and in His Infinite Wisdom and Power and Compassion, guide us to the heavenly shores in the way that is best for us, though at times mysterious even to those of unshakable faith Amen.

God bless you all.

Jesper, former Catholic altar boy now on fire for CHRIST the LORD of ALL Amen
        Last edited by Felicity; 06-13-2010, 09:24 PM. Reason: Removed large picture of burning Swedish flag

Comment

Originally posted by Catholic_Dane View Post
          Praise the Lord, I have accepted Jesus as my saviour!
          Sounds nice. But you do not mean it and Jesus sees right through your lies!

I am also danish.
          Apology accepted.

in particular the vikings, who may have raped but at least did not murder native Americans, which I believe is a worse crime
          So unlike many other Danes you do not believe the Vikings were the first Europeans to discover America?

Madonna, a Godless media whore who rubs her vagina on every man and surface she sees, is American
          She is French-Italian actually.

Jesper, former Catholic altar boy
          Did those Catholic priests hurt your behind a lot?

Why do you hate Christ here on this site? Why do you hate him?
          We do indeed get a lot of unsaved trash hating Jesus here. Just ignore them and only listen to the Jesus loving True Christians(tm)!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
            @The_Viking @Catholic_Dane Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

@The_Viking You accidentally added a huge Swedish flag to your posting. I removed it for you!

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus!
            to correct you again since i am danish i just added the flag of my mother country. which of us do you think is most right in which flag that is right a person that have grown up looking at the flag every day in his life or a person thats never bin to the country?? no offense but i think i am the most right in this question not to make a mockery of you people

just so you can grasp it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark

and please don't remove this link as a matter of truth i want people to see with their own eyes and not through others who is right

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
              Sounds nice. But you do not mean it and Jesus sees right through your lies!

Apology accepted.

So unlike many other Danes you do not believe the Vikings were the first Europeans to discover America?

She is French-Italian actually.

Did those Catholic priests hurt your behind a lot?

We do indeed get a lot of unsaved trash hating Jesus here. Just ignore them and only listen to the Jesus loving True Christians™!
              No I am a holy man living in Denmark, caring for his neighbour and He sees through YOUR hateful lies, He said, the Truth shall set you free and you mock that with your ill-founded research, which is an insult to common sense, and the Spirit of Wisdom, mentioned in the Proverbs of Solomon, a text used to catechize the early Christians and teach them morals and sound judgment. Proverbs are ripe with passages warning against those who sow discord with their foul tongues, and you are one of them.

Jesus instructed you to care for those who could not care for themselves, and yet you do not, you live in flagrant violation of the rule of the Good Samaritan, in America, and expect us to trust you? Did you know, according to wikipedia, there are five times as many murders in American per 100.000 inhabitants, than in Denmark, and three times as many rapes? I weep for the fate and eternal destination of America every night when I go to sleep, and fast that they may come to Christ, and His Eternal Word, found in the Bible, most notably the passage of the Good Samaritan.

Or what about the part where it says Jesus was supported by others, out of their own pocket, I think the wife of the Stewart of Pilate was one of them, wasn't that a form of welfare? Are you saying Jesus did something that would have made him BURN In HELL?? He sees right through your lies you blind prophet, stop leading his flock astray, you are in no position to do so as your view of Holy Scripture has been perverted by Americanism.

I see your insult and raise it with a turned cheek. Amen.

I do not know if the Vikings discovered America first, but if they did, I know they left very soon, probably because God warned them of the ungodliness and hate for neighbour that would one day be perpetrated on those perverse shores.

Since all Americans can trace themselves back to European immigrants, one could say there wasn't a single American in America, but let's say then that the US has the largest degree of in-living examples of sin and will burn in the eternal fire for that, like the chaff gathered from the wheat, the nourishing wheat brought into the barn Amen but the chaff goes to the fire, the ETERNAL fire my friend. Beware of UNGODLINESS!!! Beware of the false prophets that have poisoned your mind against Christ the Risen Lord, who had LOVE for ALL, lived on WELFARE and PROMOTED IT, in the King James Bible Amen. Repent, or BURN!!! Or BURN!!!!!

No they never did, but they did teach me about Christ, which has served me well. Did any of the ministers at your Church look at you funny, or maybe your kids? God will expose ALL Christians Churches in these days, however great or small, the WORD OF GOD IS UNSHAKABLE, AMEN!

I am worried for myself, like the Publican I beat my CHEST every day and know in my HEART that I am not WORTHY of the grace and company of the Risen Lord, for a flicker of a second even, but I worry doubly for those who ignore God's Word, so clearly printed in King James Bible, that they ignore the Good Samaritan, where Jesus said, Go and do likewise, and not, Go and do opposite! My mind may be very simple and I may be too dumb for most things in this world, but I know the word of Christ and I worry for those who don't or pervert it, I weep as holy tears as I can possible muster for them, morning and night.

Amen, and may the Lord guard me from the heartbreak of facing wayward Christians.

God bless you Methusaleh,

Jesper

Comment

which of us do you think is most right in which flag that is right a person that have grown up looking at the flag every day in his life or a person thats never bin to the country??
                I think that the members of Landover Baptist, who are surrounded with educational threads like these all the time, are more likely to know their flags, and other social studies questions, than some random person off the internet.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

which of us do you think is most right in which flag that is right a person that have grown up looking at the flag every day in his life or a person thats never bin to the country?
                  Is this a trick question?

just so you can grasp it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark
                  When I click on your link I see the same flag I used for my posting.

and please don't remove this link as a matter of truth i want people to see with their own eyes and not through others who is right
                  Why would anyone remove a link that only proves I am right and you are wrong?

Comment

No I am a holy man living in Denmark
                    A "holy man" no less. Did you become "holy" when those Catholic priests were working on your behind?

Did you know, according to wikipedia, there are five times as many murders in American per 100.000 inhabitants, than in Denmark, and three times as many rapes?
                    I prefer to use reliable sources, like the KJV1611 Holy Bible. Also Denmark is well known for falsifying these kinds of numbers.

I do not know if the Vikings discovered America first
                    Weird. Do you Danes never talk to each other?

I am worried for myself, like the Publican I beat my CHEST every day
                    Did you become gay because of what those Catholic priests did to you?

God bless you
                    Thank you.

Comment

No I am a holy man living in Denmark, caring for his neighbour
                      So you're caring for a bunch of Danes. You say that like it's a good deed.
                      and He sees through YOUR hateful lies,
                      We get all our beliefs straight from the KJV1611. Where do you get yours? I'll tell you where: from Satan! That's where!
                      He said, the Truth shall set you free
                      You can't even recite the chapter and verse. What good are you? Here it is, in context, since you are too lazy to help with that. John 8:31-34 KJV
                      "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
                      And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. "
                      If you had taken the trouble, you would have known that it is clearly, "the truth shall make you free." (Italics mine.) Always double check your King James 1611. It never hurts to read it again.
                      and you mock that with your ill-founded research,
                      I've already shown who's bad at research.
                      Jesus instructed you to care for those who could not care for themselves, and yet you do not, you live in flagrant violation of the rule of the Good Samaritan, in America, and expect us to trust you?
                      Our church has saved more souls than the Cathy Licker church has. All the Cathy Licker church does is get people damned. So how are we not taking care of others? And when is the last time Denmark helped anybody out? The USA does it all the time. Even you should know that, in your closed society.
                      and expect us to trust you?
                      Your paranoia is your own problem. Nobody asked you for anything.
                      Did you know, according to wikipedia, there are five times as many murders in American per 100.000 inhabitants, than in Denmark, and three times as many rapes?
                      You fail to take into account our negro population. If you adjust for negros, Denmark is much worse than White America.
                      I weep for the fate and eternal destination of America every night when I go to sleep, and fast that they may come to Christ, and His Eternal Word, found in the Bible, most notably the passage of the Good Samaritan.
                      How ironic. Will you weep for us when you are in Hell?
                      Or what about the part where it says Jesus was supported by others, out of their own pocket, I think the wife of the Stewart of Pilate was one of them, wasn't that a form of welfare? Are you saying Jesus did something that would have made him BURN In HELL?? He sees right through your lies you blind prophet, stop leading his flock astray, you are in no position to do so as your view of Holy Scripture has been perverted by Americanism.
                      You are saying Jesus was on welfare? That is the most sinful lie I have heard told in a long time. When people gave to Jesus, they were giving to a cause, not to some filthy beggar. Jesus healed people, and preached. He wasn't some unemployed crack head living in a Danish ghetto.
                      I see your insult and raise it with a turned cheek. Amen.
                      You won't insult us, but you'll insult Jesus to defend your Godless welfare state. I see how it is.
                      I do not know if the Vikings discovered America first, but if they did, I know they left very soon, probably because God warned them of the ungodliness and hate for neighbour that would one day be perpetrated on those perverse shores.
                      Whatever. The Vikings were pagans. Everyone knows that. At least, I thought everyone did.

Whatever. You bore me.
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Is this a trick question?

When I click on your link I see the same flag I used for my posting.

Why would anyone remove a link that only proves I am right and you are wrong?
                        then I have to ask you one specific thing. are you colorblind?

Comment

Why do you hate old people?

Comment

I don't hate anyone else than my self and thats only for being so weak as i am but the only one that can change that is my self

Comment

JUST REMEMBER THIS YOU JESUS HUMPING FOOLS

YOUR GOD DID GET NAILED TO THE CROSS AND MY GOD HAVE THE HAMMER

I AS IVE BIN TELLING YOU I ONLY FELT OBLIGATED TO ENTER THIS SITE BECAUSE I FELT UNRIGHTEOUSLY CONDEMNED BY CRANKY. SINCE THE ONLY SIN IVE EVER DONE WAS HAVING ANOTHER GOD PLUS I ACTUALLY HATE MY OWN COUNTRY

BUT YOU WOULD PROBALLY NOT SEE MUCH MORE TO ME COURSE TO TALK TO YOU GUYS ARE LIKE TALKING TO A 1000 YEAR OLD BRICK WALL IN A MONASTERY NOTHING USEFUL IN RETURN ONLY TALKING DOWN NOTHING CONSTRUCTIBLE

SEE YOU AROUND WHEN YOU HAVE GAZED AT REALITY

LONG LIVE DENMARK

SO PLEASE DO EVERY EUROPEAN PERSON A BIG HELP AND HANG YOUSELF

Comment

Thank you for proving us right. Your hatefulness shows what happens when an entire country (the tiny island of Denmark) turns its back on Jesus.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. That's what the Holy Bible says. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony!

Shout Glory!!
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X