Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page women's help center
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default women's help center - 10-28-2009, 01:55 AM

To day I was driving around downtown Davenport.I was stop at a light and saw a sign that said women's help center .I thought well that's real nice a place just for ladies what need help.So I turned the corner and I saw all kinds of people out side of the place carrying signs that said there were baby killers inside.I asked one of the people that was carrying signs what they meant,she told me that it was an abortion clinic.I sure was shocked I never seen one of them before.We ain't got nothing like back home in Knob Hill.
I was fixin to get out of my truck and help them people demonstrate ,that's what the lady said they were doing.Anyhoo about the time I was gettin out of the truck I seen a feller come out of the building all dressed up in a long white robe with a tree branch wrapped around his head. He started screaming and hollering at the other people what was carrying signs.He was showing all of us his middle finger and then I heard him say That he was Jesus and he Hated all of the good people protesting.
I knew right off that was not Jesus cause he would never say that so I got back in my truck started up the engine gave a few toots on my horn and I went to chasing him down .I almost got him but he got back inside first. I know he will remember me cause I saw a brown stain by his back side.
That feller that said he was Jesus is going to hell along with all them people what work in there killen little unborn babies

What is wrong with them people ? I am thinking we need to stop the pregger ladies from going in there,they think it is a place that is there to help!

I sure hope Freehold ain't got none of them kinda clinics