X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates England

Yes, I do have all of my teeth.
    And you neighbours TV, I would imagine.
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
      And you neighbours TV, I would imagine.
      Why would you imagine that? Actually no I don't have a TV. I don't watch TV.

Comment

Originally posted by matozoa View Post
        Why would you imagine that? Actually no I don't have a TV. I don't watch TV.
        Let us forget this TV banter. When did you start your walk with Christ? When did he first enter you, life?
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
          Let us forget this TV banter. When did you start your walk with Christ? When did he first enter you, life?
          He entered my life 2 years ago when I saw the sunset. I realised it was so beautiful and something science couldn't explain. That someone must have been responsible for it.

Comment

He entered my life 2 years ago when I saw the sunset. I realised it was so beautiful and something science couldn't explain. That someone must have been responsible for it.
            Yet another deist idiot who excuses his lack of education for religion.

Go to school, learn about east west cloud density in mid latitude areas and then decide whether someone 'must' have responsible.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by FreeFromBrains View Post
              Yet another deist idiot who excuses his lack of education for religion.

Go to school, learn about east west cloud density in mid latitude areas and then decide whether someone 'must' have responsible.

No really I'm being serious and not sarcastic I think there is no logical explanation for the sun setting and that it must be a higher power

Comment

No really I'm being serious and not sarcastic I think there is no logical explanation for the sun setting and that it must be a higher power
                Or aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                  Or aliens.

If that's the case, I have a few things around the house I would like to have done.

Isaiah 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

YiC
                  AM
                  Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
                  Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Is it too late to redeem myself? And does god truly hate England? And what about Scotland?
                    1. No, there is always the hope of Redemption.

2. Yes.

3. This is a silly question as Scotland is just a sub-district of England. So Yes.
                    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

God also hates England because of the way they have bastardized His favorite language (American!)!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

The British army is 100% fag now. Thanks, Obama.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          The British army is 100% fag now. Thanks, Obama.

This sickens me. We used to have one of the best armies in the world that carved out an empire now we just have a bunch of oiled leather clad homers.

Comment

HOMO ANTECESSOR: 6FT CANNIBALS WHO LIVED BY THE RIVER THAMES

We still know relatively few facts about the homo antecessor, but it is believed they were the first Britons because they were the only known to live in Europe at the time.

Fossil remains found in Spain suggest they had stronger brows and bigger teeth than modern humans - but also smaller brains and potentially even cannibalistic behaviour.

They would have lived on the flood plains and marshes that bordered the ancient route of the River Thames in Norfolk, alongside sabre-toothed cats, hyenas, horses, mammoths and deer.

They measured around 5ft 6in to 6ft, weighed between 9st and 14st and are believed to have been right-handed. However, no complete skeletons have ever been found.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Half-breed demons the brits.

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

I hate the way my accent sounds. It is totally humiliating when you go shopping and want to buy some eggplants and you hear your voice say, “I could do with a lovely firm bungle spleen”. I watch American movies with strong male lead actors, in the hope that I can pick up some of your accent. But after watching Rambo and the Rocky movies, people thought I suffered from Downs Syndrome.
                              The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
                                HOMO ANTECESSOR: 6FT CANNIBALS WHO LIVED BY THE RIVER THAMES

We still know relatively few facts about the homo antecessor, but it is believed they were the first Britons because they were the only known to live in Europe at the time.

Fossil remains found in Spain suggest they had stronger brows and bigger teeth than modern humans - but also smaller brains and potentially even cannibalistic behaviour.

They would have lived on the flood plains and marshes that bordered the ancient route of the River Thames in Norfolk, alongside sabre-toothed cats, hyenas, horses, mammoths and deer.

They measured around 5ft 6in to 6ft, weighed between 9st and 14st and are believed to have been right-handed. However, no complete skeletons have ever been found.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Half-breed demons the brits.

PRAY TO JESUS!
                                That would have been long ago; maybe as much as five thousand years.
                                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                                X