Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page What should I do?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Daniel G has had a couple of people click the rep button.Daniel G has had a couple of people click the rep button.Daniel G has had a couple of people click the rep button.Daniel G has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Question What should I do? - 07-27-2014, 05:27 PM

I have recently been getting attacked (verbally) for my 'overly violent' practices. My house was being robbed once and I shot the robber so many times it took weeks to identify his body. My neighbors hate my beautiful Confederate flag outside on my porch, and they say they're 'on to me' and are trying to pin the blame on me for the murder (by burning) of several faggots.
Of course it WAS me, I was giving them a taste of hellfire, but the police here are so uptight liberal monkey worshipers that I might get in trouble as if I killed a human. What should I do? I don't want to retreat, but I am failing to make my neighbors see the godly way of life. Instead they vote for that Kenyan ape Obama and vote for female politicians who will just screw up (I know that it's not their fault, as they are just women).

Will not be sent to Hell, and proud of it!