X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
    Did we, or did we not have a Rasmussen who cheated in Tour de France?
    And did we, or did we not have not one but two prime ministers with the exactly same name? Do you really think that's a coinsidence? Then you must be more ignorant and stupid than I thought at first.
    All the three Rasmussen are evil discusting cheating communists who's only goal in life is to ruin our country. As a denmarkian I hate to see that happen, so excuse me if I think that one or two minor and innocent imperfections in this thread is completely indifferent compared to all the evil we see around our country and the rest of the world.
    It must surely be a blessing for you to be both blind and stupid at the same time, so you don't have to notice what really matters.
    A friendly advice from me to you, is that you should go buy yourself a KJV Bible instead of blaming Cranky Old Man for your own ignorance. If you read it right, like us True Christian™s do, Im sure it will be an eye opener - even for you.

We have had not two, but three with the lastname Rasmussen as prime minister :p and A FOURTH GUY with the lastname Rasmussen who drove he tour de france.

Oh and two of the ministers were from the liberal party! Are you kidding me.

So by your means of logic, that would make Stonewall jackson and Micheal Jackson the same person? Or you Kristoffersen are perhaps also the Norwegian politician Asmund Kristoffersen?

Minor imperfections? Well prove by all means, please, that every single statement is correct!

Comment

Originally posted by HellyH View Post
      Well let me let you in on one as well
      - It's wrong
      Let's analyze that, shall we?

The puny country of denmark is a little smaller than the state of Iowa. The entire free world of people who matter know Iowa is Gods Favorite State(c), in this there is no dispute. Now, there are a some people (mostly illegal messicans and homeboy nigras in California) that hate baby Jesus and therefore complain that Iowa is not Gods Favorite State(c). They, like you, are entitled to be wrong. God gave them free will so He could sort the worthy frm the unworthy easily, disposing of the trash down the chutes of Hell. The entire free world of people that matter calls you people 'denmarkians'. You are entitled to be wrong and the rest of the world is entitled to be right. It makes Gods job that much easier and drives home the point as to why God hates you.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

We have had not two, but three with the lastname Rasmussen as prime minister :p and A FOURTH GUY with the lastname Rasmussen who drove he tour de france.

So by your means of logic, that would make Stonewall jackson and Micheal Jackson the same person? Or you Kristoffersen are perhaps also the Norwegian politician Asmund Kristoffersen?

Minor imperfections? Well prove by all means, please, that every single statement is correct!
        Impossible, Stonewall Jackson was not a nigra. But otherwise you have near unassailable logic.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Let's analyze that, shall we?

The puny country of denmark is a little smaller than the state of Iowa. The entire free world of people who matter know Iowa is Gods Favorite State©, in this there is no dispute. Now, there are a some people (mostly illegal messicans and homeboy nigras in California) that hate baby Jesus and therefore complain that Iowa is not Gods Favorite State©. They, like you, are entitled to be wrong. God gave them free will so He could sort the worthy frm the unworthy easily, disposing of the trash down the chutes of Hell. The entire free world of people that matter calls you people 'denmarkians'. You are entitled to be wrong and the rest of the world is entitled to be right. It makes Gods job that much easier and drives home the point as to why God hates you.

Well, who aside from american baptists, do you know, who calls us denmarkians? Have you ever heard a headline saying " The denmarkians strikes back" "Denmarkian draws muhammed, Outrage in the muslim world" ect. ?

Ehm, hardly? Ever even searched for the demonym?

And For the other post.

My point exactly! Of course they cannot be the same person, just as the prime minister and the cyclist can't

Comment

If you absolutely want to include our current prime minister in your statistics over evil denmarkians named Rasmussen, it's true that we're up at four, but it just confirms our claim even more. Personally, I think, however, that Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen is so small and insignificant that he should not be counted. The indications are that he will soon be overturned anyway.

You mention that two prime ministers are liberal. Do you really think that it makes them less communist in our eyes, then you must think again.

Incidentally I have never said anything about being one and same person. My point is just that it can be stupefying matter who did what, when, when they're all thought a place in hell anyway.

I don't need to prove anything to you whatsoever. All the evidence you need is in the Bible... You have a lot of reading to do, my friend.

sigpic
            Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Well, who aside from american baptists, do you know, who calls us denmarkians? Have you ever heard a headline saying " The denmarkians strikes back" "Denmarkian draws muhammed, Outrage in the muslim world" ect. ?

Ehm, hardly? Ever even searched for the demonym?
              Everyone, catlicks, mudslimes, even nigras from mud huts, thay all call you denmarkians. I have traveled the entire world in my first job working for the NSA. Even unknown tribes of massive women in the amazon call you denmarkians.
              You do not get out much, do you?

And For the other post.

My point exactly! Of course they cannot be the same person, just as the prime minister and the cyclist can't
              Your prime minister is a nigra too, how horrid! I thought ratmussen was a pure white person?

Comment

Your prime minister is a nigra too, how horrid! I thought ratmussen was a pure white person?
                Praise Jesus, the truth comes out. The Prime Minister of Denmarkastan is half nigra and is most likely a Homer to boot. A pie stealing sodomizer. At Least the two white female virgins in Denmark will be safe. Jesus protect those two ugly third graders.

Comment

You guys don't go out much do you? If you travell the world you quickly notice that in all Middle eastern countries they call you "infidel" or similiar words due to your beliefs. The term "denmarkians" is simply some BS you invented to sound awesome and allmighty.

Comment

Originally posted by Apolloz View Post
                    You guys don't go out much do you? If you travell the world you quickly notice that in all Middle eastern countries they call you "infidel" or similiar words due to your beliefs. The term "denmarkians" is simply some BS you invented to sound awesome and allmighty.
                    No, I heard while in Andorra some years back doing some banking. There was a fellow there that said he was a denmarkian. I remarked I had never heard the term, Funny thing is, he said everyone used it. This was back in 79, I think. I hear it near every day since, now that I am listening for it. Perhaps you need a hearing aid.

Comment

Son I travel all over this world. In every country I have visited, from Australia to Zimbabwe , The term " Denmarkians " is common for the description of the residents of Denmarkastan. No different than people from Iowa being called Iowans, or people from New York being called New Yorkers.

Comment

Perhaps you need a hearing aid.
                        I could not agree more Brother James. It is as if all Denmarkians are completely deaf to reason. Perhaps all that gay sex is the cause of them being deaf.
                        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          I could not agree more Brother James. It is as if all Denmarkians are completely deaf to reason. Perhaps all that gay sex is the cause of them being deaf.
                          Good point though I think it is all the free goverment pot they smoke. Every denmarkian I have ever met has had eyes like little red slits. If it were not for the blond hair, I'd think they were china slants.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            Having looked at the thread about sickos humping pumpkins, it seems that an ear is not out of the realm of possibilities for sexural intercourse. In the world of Gaydom is there any orifice that is off limits?

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                              Son I travel all over this world. In every country I have visited, from Australia to Zimbabwe , The term " Denmarkians " is common for the description of the residents of Denmarkastan. No different than people from Iowa being called Iowans, or people from New York being called New Yorkers.
                              I do not want to cause a fuzz, but here in Sweden we call them "danes" in USA, England, Australia, New Zealand they are also called "danes". It hurts to see that you all hate alot of countries while the country most of you live in, USA is as bad as the rest. Sweden/Denmark do not have any more rights for gay people than some states in USA. Why can't we all get along and focus on the people and not the country itself? Some people behave badly and should be punished, not a country.

Comment

You guys don't go out much do you? If you travell the world you quickly notice that in all Middle eastern countries they call you "infidel" or similiar words due to your beliefs.
                                Why on Gods green earth should we travel in the Middle East?
                                It would be the same as volunteer for a trip to HELL.

The term "denmarkians" is simply some BS you invented to sound awesome and allmighty.
                                It is most certainly not something we invented. As a denmarkian my self, I know for a fact that it is the right name for a person living en the Godmocking country of Denmark.

sigpic
                                Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Working...
                                X